Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 11th July 2013---**Mahasangam**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-11, 23:02

Hello Girls, Though we will have Punar Vivah(PV) and Connected Hum Tum(CHT) in this episode, I will try my best to bring  u the events related to QH only :) :) 

Asad and Tanveer are in the car, Tanu asks the driver to switch on the music system in the car, a song starts playing, Asad lost in thoughts about Zoya, Tanu tries her best to strike a convo with Asad but Asad is nonchalant, answers her in mono syllable and hence she gets frustrated.bounce 

Ayan's House:

Razia asks Humeira who is doing rounds, Humeira is very pleased to see such a big house and asks Razia whats inside the room which is latched. Razia tells her there are old furniture  Humeira is excited, goes to see when Razia stops her, almost scolds her but then checks herself in time and dissuades Humeira. Humeira leaves but she is not impressed with her attitude.cheers 

Imran ,Nikhat and Nuzrat are having a convo when Humeira comes, Imran is surprised to see her, she offers him some daal kachoris and says that she wont be present for Nikhat's wedding. Ayan too comes in and says that they wont allow her to leave before Nikhat's wedding. Nikhat spots a gold chain with the pendant which has letter N on Imran, asks about it to him, Imran is caught off guard affraid  but Nuzrat says that it stands for Nikhat. Imran leaves the room in a jiffy. Humeira is lost in thoughts, Ayan asks her the reason, and then she says that though Nikhat knows Imran for only the past 2 months...but the chain looked older than that.party4 

Razia sees a domestic help opening the door of the store room and she literally barks at him , he leaves the place. :||^v: 

Razia is carrying Badi B out of the room when the 3 girls are chatting away and coming towards her.They spot Razia with skates and Razia covers up when she was asked about it. The bangle falls down and travels till the door of the store room. Humeira goes to pick it up when Badi B asks to open the door as she is locked inside. Humeira is shocked to hear this.Shocked 

At PV function hall:

Rohan(PV character) comes inside holding Zoya in her arms who is unconscious and tells them to call a doctor to check on Zoya.:) 

The doctor says that Zoya will be fine after sometime, she goes into a dream zone--Teri Meri romantic sensuous dance starts :heart:  and then she wakes up , finds herself in an unknown place and wonders where has she landed Wink 

Zoya is wandering at the function hall where the dance is performed by PV character-Sarita. Zoya spots a guy,Abhay who is leching at her Evil or Very Mad and feels awkward.

Zoya and Sarita introduce each other, Rohan also comes there and she thanks him and they all ask her to stay over. All share an emotional moment about their trials in life.Zoya agrees to stay and tells that she is very eager to meet Raj who is ready for a second marriage of his own wife.Rolling Eyes 

Zoya warns Sarita to be careful of the guy, Abhay.

The qawalli starts--Imran Khan starts dancing on Tayyab Ali, he takes Zoya,puts a cap on her head and she joins him in the dance.Question 

Zoya apprises Imran(aslam) of the situation between Raj-Sarita. Imran, Zoya both think alike and says that their relationship instead of ending has just started. Sarita says that she is ready for the PV as its Raj's decision and she trusts him.Zoya is not very pleased. Imran Khan takes leave of everybody.Sleep 

Zoya asks Sarita why is she doing it, both exchange notes on LOVE :P Zoya gets confused with Sarita's POV  scratch but finally Zoya gives her good wishes.:) 

Zoya loses her temper at Rohan when he asks for virginity test of Sarita, gives him her piece of mind about Indian/American and man-woman virgin issue. 
Zoya also shows the mirror to Raj and tells him to take the decisions in life very carefully and leaves the hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2 cents: This Mahasangam was MAHA Sardard; I have no idea why its even aired but still I am in desperate need of a Dispirin Twisted Evil 

There was a snail's progress in Ayan's House, but the troika--Asad-Zoya-Tanu......What the!!!!affraid  What was the need of Zoya giving sermons scratch 

One word----AVOID the episode  Scared  

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 11th July 2013---**Mahasangam**

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-12, 04:35

Thanks Palls for the update, I knew it was a mahasangam with PV2 didn't realise they also had a third show involved as well, sounds like torture.... i don't think many fans of QH r happy with the mahasangam episode.. going from past experience its usually a let down and doesn't seem a even split..so for a change its Zoya who dreams use sequence and not Asad??? How was Teri meri? Better then the first attempt?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kala39 on 2013-07-12, 06:18

I think the MS was to promote PV2

kala39
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-12, 10:33

thanks for the update pallo!! teri meri already got aired is it??

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-12, 10:41

Did the teri meri sequence come anywhere near our own teri meri?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-12, 11:17

Well....all I can say is....Mahasangam was forgettable...... Wink Wink 

U can figure out the BOREDOM from the words in WU ....isnt it?? affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-12, 11:26

@ Vi... have nt seen it but i heard it was mechanical...sum1 said it felt as if dey were trying to remember the steps...

i was just thnking y Teri-Meri...it has been always nd will always be associated wd arhi....two songs dat reminds me of arhi is "teri meri" ...nd "ab na jaa" ...infact my mom who was a great fan of arshi thot it was dere song....nobody thnks of salman nd katrina aswell...

dere was nthng special abt the steps...we al knw hw wonderful a dancer barun is....even salman dances better dan him....so does KSG....but wat made the song memorable was dere xpressions/....how dey luked at each oder it felt as we cud feel dere feelings...dere desire for each oder....dere need for each oder..... hw wonderfully baruns taaned coplexion went wd sanaya's fair one....

even the dream sequence where i heard dey had just 30 min to shoot the sequence ....evythng was so gud....

Gul went in the same manner IN QH like in IPk as far as teri meri is concerned....frst Teri meri was performed actually.....nd the second a dream sequence ...In IPK as well we had a real dance frst nd den a dream seq on Teri Meri..

wen i thnk abt the song i thnk abt dat dance his nd her xpressions on the line teri meri.....saara din beet jaaye....nd so on... :(

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-12, 17:48

Hey ladies Just dropping in to say Hola! What is going with QH? I gathered from reading pallu's update that the show is losing appeal? How can Zoya fall off from a hilltop and recover so soon and not be bewildered to speak her mind? Is that possible? Oh shoot don't answer that it only happens in serials. SMH some originality needs to come in soon. The excessive torture of badi'-bhi is ridiculous. I find it irritating now, the first few episodes of QH caught my attention...now  am reading this and not sure after the Month of fasting I want to see the videos I am going to miss.

BTW, Alhamdulillah ( All praises are for Allah). Fasting  is going well. Usually a bit tired and could barely keep my eyes open at times....going on vacation on Monday to spend some more time in worship. Miss you all alot Wink  Will say a special prayer for you all.Does anyone want me to say something on their behalf? Let me know.....take care and much love*grphg*

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-12, 19:58

Hey Zainab hug1 

U r not missing anything dear as far as QH is concerned......its boring these days.....and i will surely ping u if something interesting happens Wink

Wish u loads of happiness...have a good time with ur family and celebrate Ramadan :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum