Latest topics

21 Nov 2012: QH first special episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

21 Nov 2012: QH first special episode

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-04, 11:39

Was it really special?? Let’s find out:-

The episode starts with Rashid and Shirin having a family time with their three children-Ayan,Nikhat and Nuzrat. Shirin,Nikhat and Nuzrat are discussing the bridal wear and jewellery for the reception, Rashid is physically present but mentally absent-he is longing for that one call from someone special. The undercurrent between the husband –wife is palpable but the children lightened the moment. When Ayan asked about the gift, for a moment Rashid thought he was caught but then Ayan asked him to buy some birthday gift for Shirin. Shirin ko college mein log Saira Bano kehte the----OMG……kahin Saira Bano usko sue na kar de…..I hope not

Nikhat,Nuzrat, Humaira and Najma enrolled their names for the various competitions in the college festival. Nikhat –mehendi competition, Nuzrat—Designing and Humaira/Najma for fashion show. As luck would have it, while giving out details for the forms, Nikhat and Najma gave the same name for their father and looked at each other. Nikhat was genuinely pleased to see Najma while Najma just left the place. While Najma(in western outfit) is waiting for Zoya in the college as she is gong to help her in the audition for fashion show, once again she is being eve-teased by the same gang of boys. Things were getting out of hand but Zoya and her karate lessons saved the day. Though in the process she broke Principal’s office window and landed up in jail. The police called up Asad and informed him about the same. In the meantime, Zoya and Najma are in police station, Zoya in lock up , she convinces Najma to go home and behave as if everything is normal because Najma says that Asad will blow his top if he sees her in such clothes and that he will ask her to discontinue her studies because the boys teased her. Asad reaches police station, gives some cold stare at Zoya. Can I ask for some logic here: breaking windows can put u in jail??? I dare not

There were two phone conversations between Dilshaad and Rashid. The first one was where Dishaad questions him about the reasons for the gift/watch and wants to return it to him. Lots of water has flown under the bridge, its 17 years that they have been separated and now are no more than strangers. Even if their paths crossed for a brief moment in the house of God and brought back good old memories, but that moment cant wipe out the pains endured. But Rashid is still stuck on the past and his heart refuses to let her go. The second phone call was again placed by Dilshad where she informs him that she will give the watch to the maulvi and Rashid can collect it from him. This way, they will avoid meeting each other while Rashid reiterates that he wants to meet her. Rashid’s mom hears this and is troubled as well as saddened. Dilshad came across as a strong woman, her” saare faisle aap akele nahi le sakte Rashid, mujhse door rehne ka faisla aapka tha lekin aapse na milne ka faisla mera hoga” underlined it. Rashid goes to the mazar and is quite confident that he will meet Dilshad. Willl we see fallout of this rendezvous? I guess not

Tea time at Khan bungalow--Nuzrat, Dadi,Shirin , Ayan and Humeira. Nuzrat tells everyone that a girl named Zoya beat up 3 men and has become quite famous in the college. Humeira felt her first pangs of jealousy, the baal ki dukaan urf Bandar urf Ayan recited 2 shayaris in Zoya’s honour and got a good dressing down from Mamujaan about his irresponsible/childish ways. ( Shirin’s “ab toh yeh chocolate milk bhi nahi pita” was hilarious). Mamijaan(Raziya) asks for Rashid since its too late and Shirin informs her that his phone is switched off and is left wondering why. Is Shirin’s patience clock also ticking fast? I wish not

So now the moot question is- what was really SPECIAL today? It was not a cross over episode, all the shows focused on a special track in their slotted time for Wednesday special. Call me jhalli but yeah I watched all the 4 shows and it was only 4 Lions which did not deliver what it promised. Zoya did not come to know about Dilshad’s past as was shown through the regular tickers playing on in Zee.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: 21 Nov 2012: QH first special episode

Post by Admin on 2013-02-04, 11:44

Poor confused Rashid, Why does one feel for him ?? Is it bec of the actor or character?? :||^v:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-04, 11:54

Its a combination of the two, I guess......and also a belief that not necessarily a person falls into a black/white category....most of us....have a streak of grey...and we have our own reasons which doesn't gel well/ different with others' notions

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum