Latest topics

With no TRP danda, are we in for even more "less than average" episode?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: With no TRP danda, are we in for even more "less than average" episode?

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-12, 13:51

there's a story line to QH? since when?  they took a wonderful story with family, relationships, hidden secrets and made a bakwaas show..... the actual design of it went down the drain, if you take an important track to it's peak, leave it hanging open there .............will the closure come any time soon? i dont' think even Allah Miyah knows

there was a wonderful comment by a gentleman on Forum32 about what he'd like to see in the show (sorry, i don't remember the words now) , but the PH is no where close to that and as far away from reality as possible ........... QH has become more like a pulp fiction spoof at the present moment, there's nothign to do with family, no social message, romance only in dreams, paranormal phenomenon ...... what's so special that viewers will look forward to seeing it?

those who like zoya's character, please feel free to throw chappals at me, but i don't like her, period, she's in no way an innocent, not so well educated, small town khushi, then why on earth do you take an intelligent educated woman and make her behave like a brainless fool? i really lost my good impression and respect for this character ...... tell me, who on earth is going to stand and give lectures to a psycho who's repeatedly trying to kill you? that's exactly what Zoya has been doing and she does this every single time Tanvi tries to kill her........  Tanvi's attempts to kill zoya makes a total mockery of human life which is really very precious..... if this show were a spoof or comedy, i wouldn't have any issues, but it's not........ i'd really like to say more about Zoya and her lack of brains grrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad , but will hold off, so the chappals can be put away now :) 

the actress who really stands out amongst all is Alka Kaushal as Razia.......... i've not seen anything but the best from her even though her character does unbelievably evil stuff which no normal person will do, she's truly fantastic........... Shalini Kapoor is really good as Dilshaad and her character is well sketched......... i loved Vikrants entry and had a feeling he'll do really well as Ayan and am so glad to see he is top class......... with so many good actors around, why can't the PH utilize their talent and just give us a good story line, why not put it back on track at least now?  if IPK was ruined starting somewhere in the middle, QH has fumbled even before reaching that point with the entry of Tanvi

i'm not worried about high TRPs or no TRPs, either way, the story needs to be back on track and the overly violent stuff must stop, considering the timing at which it airs, i'm totally surprised that viewers allow their kids to watch all the murder attempts and torture of old people ......... on the other hand, if you can't even sit with your kids and watch a show, what's the whole point of showing it at a prime time slot???

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-12, 14:10

chitmanas wrote:there's a story line to QH? since when?  they took a wonderful story with family, relationships, hidden secrets and made a bakwaas show..... the actual design of it went down the drain, if you take an important track to it's peak, leave it hanging open there .............will the closure come any time soon? i dont' think even Allah Miyah knows

there was a wonderful comment by a gentleman on Forum32 about what he'd like to see in the show (sorry, i don't remember the words now) , but the PH is no where close to that and as far away from reality as possible ........... QH has become more like a pulp fiction spoof at the present moment, there's nothign to do with family, no social message, romance only in dreams, paranormal phenomenon ...... what's so special that viewers will look forward to seeing it?

those who like zoya's character, please feel free to throw chappals at me, but i don't like her, period, she's in no way an innocent, not so well educated, small town khushi, then why on earth do you take an intelligent educated woman and make her behave like a brainless fool? i really lost my good impression and respect for this character ...... tell me, who on earth is going to stand and give lectures to a psycho who's repeatedly trying to kill you? that's exactly what Zoya has been doing and she does this every single time Tanvi tries to kill her........  Tanvi's attempts to kill zoya makes a total mockery of human life which is really very precious..... if this show were a spoof or comedy, i wouldn't have any issues, but it's not........ i'd really like to say more about Zoya and her lack of brains grrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad , but will hold off, so the chappals can be put away now :) 

the actress who really stands out amongst all is Alka Kaushal as Razia.......... i've not seen anything but the best from her even though her character does unbelievably evil stuff which no normal person will do, she's truly fantastic........... Shalini Kapoor is really good as Dilshaad and her character is well sketched......... i loved Vikrants entry and had a feeling he'll do really well as Ayan and am so glad to see he is top class......... with so many good actors around, why can't the PH utilize their talent and just give us a good story line, why not put it back on track at least now?  if IPK was ruined starting somewhere in the middle, QH has fumbled even before reaching that point with the entry of Tanvi

i'm not worried about high TRPs or no TRPs, either way, the story needs to be back on track and the overly violent stuff must stop, considering the timing at which it airs, i'm totally surprised that viewers allow their kids to watch all the murder attempts and torture of old people ......... on the other hand, if you can't even sit with your kids and watch a show, what's the whole point of showing it at a prime time slot???

Thumbsup

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-12, 14:11

chitmanas wrote:

those who like zoya's character, please feel free to throw chappals at me, but i don't like her, period, she's in no way an innocent, not so well educated, small town khushi, then why on earth do you take an intelligent educated woman and make her behave like a brainless fool? i really lost my good impression and respect for this character ......
Hey Lucky2 , am so glad to see finally all of us on a ranting spree and on the same page......

Agree with u Thumbsup  ......achhe khaase show ko Qubool Nahi Hai bana diya......Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-12, 14:23

clarissasham wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:True that Sarra......Sigh!!!

Wish they could give a proper closure to this drama at least....it started off well, but somewhere it has lost its way, the makers are confused as to who and what should be given more importance and when.....

If they continue such antics..then no TRP is a blessing in disguise for them.....coz I see a free fall from No.2  to dunno which position....

That is something they r used to..interesting thing wat will happen if there trps fall ... that is 4lions downfall, they want online Janta but they r on a channel which work by trp and if they keep sabotaging there own products who will buy it

I hope they dont go to such an extent where the channel has to interfere .....havent they learnt any lesson?? once bitten, twice shy Wink

They have not, this is the third venture...they have gone down the route u still believe in us? More fool you

me too agree with sarra they will give improper closure and if that doesnt happen that will be ninth wonder

true shammi and sarra, lot of us get teh feeling 4L haven't learnt their lessons ............ acche khase story ko bigaadna inki aadat ban gayi............. kya karoon ladies mai toh aadat se majboor :lol!: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum