Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 12th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-12, 20:45

MA and Adham Khan arguing with each other, AK is gloating about his success when MA gives him a slap and assures him that she will make him the Commander in Chief and to wait for some time when she will tackle Bairam Khan.

BK is with his soldiers, a soldier informs him that the whereabouts of Rajput king whom Jalal had pardoned. He thinks to wipe out the king, a soldier tries to challenge his decision, he cuts off his head and asks everyone present if anyone has any other doubt.

The king is hanged from the tree, BK tells his soldiers to bury him. Adham Khan watches this.

On way to Mathura, Jodha takes a detour and lands up at Suryabhan's kingdom, Bhanpur. SB's sister takes an examination before Jodha enters the house---to choose SB's sword among the many laid, Jodha-SB share an eyelock and Jodha picks up the right one. SB takes Jodha on the fort tour and tells that she cant forget the sword  as this was the one which she had put on Jalal's neck. SB assures her that he will get Jalal's head and both have an eyelock and their BG song starts. SB shows her the painting of Prithviraj Chauhan which is painted by him, Jodha is very impressed and SB asks if its fine if she can be his muse too.

Jalal is practicing with the aword and Abdul warns him about BK as he thinks that BK might challenge Jalal and take revenge. Jalal once again puts full faith on BK and tells Abdul that he trusts him like a father.

Jalal is looking at his painting, Jalal teases Ruks, both have a slight nok -jhok and Ruks informs him that the painter has never ever seen Jalal and this impresses Jalal.

A soldier comes and informs that some people from Amer are on their way to Bhanpur and the Rajputs are ganging up against Mughals. Jalal gets agitated and searches for   Jodha's payal, Abdul warns him about the war.

A lady who is the painter comes and Jalal praises her and asks her to make another painting and he describes Jodha which is in mute.

Precap: BK questions Jalal if he is gearing up for a war and Jalal says that he wont deter to take up his sword if the need arises.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 12th July 2013

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-12, 22:07

thanks for the update Pallo.. the build up to the war has started... waiting for the war to start

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-12, 22:16

Vi....I am sorry dear.....I dunno the meaning of half of the urdu words being used......guess my update is more of a gist as I fail completely in interpretation  of the names/titles and difficult words.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-13, 02:44

pollyanna wrote:Vi....I am sorry dear.....I dunno the meaning of half of the urdu words being used......guess my update is more of a gist as I fail completely in interpretation  of the names/titles and difficult words.

Don't worry Pals... I just stare at the kid playing Akbar... He is hanchum and oddly attractive... Everything else sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-13, 09:26

10q for the update..... 

I did not know even in that era they can go n meet like that b4 marriage ....:lol!: 

Suryaban hold jodha hand

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-13, 10:11

The video ROFL

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-15, 08:31

pollyanna wrote:Vi....I am sorry dear.....I dunno the meaning of half of the urdu words being used......guess my update is more of a gist as I fail completely in interpretation  of the names/titles and difficult words.

No problem dear... Something is better than nothing!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-15, 16:05

riyya6 wrote:The video ROFL

Riya cheers that was me in school... Also when I first started watching Hindi serials ( never spoke Hindi before IPK) ... Mow.wow.mow.wow.mow...:lol!: 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum