Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 12th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-12, 22:02

Ayan's House:

The episode starts with yesterday's scene when Razia was caught with skates by the 3 sisters, the bangle falls down and reaches the door of the cupboard, Humeira goes to pick it up and Badi asks her to open the door as she is locked inside. Humeira is surprised.She peeps through the gap and tries to see but couldnt. she calls Nikhat but she thinks its her imagination, she tries to dissuade her but in vain. Razia comes there at that very moment and shouts at all 3 of them.Humeira is not convinced and thinks that Razia is definitely hiding something.

Ayan is scolding Nikhat-Nuzrat about their behaviour but stop themselves as they see Humeira. But Humeira turns tables as she also starts saying all bad things about Razia, all 3 are surprised and then plan to teach Razia a lesson :)

Asad's House:

Asad reaches home, he prays that may God help Zoya return her smile, he presses the call bell and is welcomed by Najma who is all decked up, Asad is surprised to see the house being decorated and there is a Qazi too, Najma tells him that its his marriage, Tanu thinks that she is the bride and asks who is he getting married to, Najma signals to Dilshad who is coming with Zoya. Asad is elated to see Zoya. Tanu looks at her as if she has seen her ghost :P

Both of them are very happy to see each other, Zoya says that she has come back for him,for her and for their relationship and trip to Ajmer has forced her to keep faith in their relationship, she doesnt want anyone to come in between the duo.She wants to give him one chance and she doesnt care what happened that nite.Both Dilshad and Najma try to coax Asad in saying yes and finally Asad gives a small smile and nods his head.

Asad goes to get ready for the marriage, Zoya confronts Tanu and tells her to pack her bags and get out of the house, she dint expose Tanu as she did not want to hurt Asad more.

Tanu goes to Asad's room, Asad tells her that since destiny has given him one more chance , he doesnt want to lose the opportunity, Tanu plays an emotional card and hints that she is preggy by dropping  woolen socks. Asad is shocked.

Precap: Zoya is sitting for the nikaah, Asad goes and takes her out of that place. Razia enters her room and is shocked that there is no cupboard.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 12th July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-13, 02:36

KSG just stood there like a lamp post while Zoya declares eternal love and proposes to live her life with a LAMP POST!

I am so tired of the Baribi hide and seek track that during the scenes I keep myself busy with wondering about ...whether she smells, where does void herself etc.... YAWN!

Side note: there are several tests (Amniocentesis, Chorionic villi sampling) that will reveal paternity in early pregnancy in case Lamp Post doubted Billo, but he is a lamp post and he won't doubt.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-13, 10:39

Shesherkobita wrote:KSG just stood there like a lamp post while Zoya declares eternal love and proposes to live her life with a LAMP POST!

I am so tired of the Baribi hide and seek track that during the scenes I keep myself busy with wondering about ...whether she smells, where does void herself etc.... YAWN!

Side note: there are several tests (Amniocentesis, Chorionic villi sampling) that will reveal paternity in early pregnancy in case Lamp Post doubted Billo, but he is a lamp post and he won't doubt.

exactly he is

he ie good for nothing- I was feeling giving tight slap when zoya did the talking

felt like it was her need only

balh blah

today he will drag zoya out and will make tanu sit and nikah

her we are saved then 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-13, 12:18

ok i have nt watched the last five episodes but have been reading the Wus instead...i have sum question here reading
this update nd wud like to bring dem up...hope i dnt hurt the fans of the show..

frst of all assad has been shown to be very guilty abt doing "IT" wd tanu....nd if he just considered her has a friend..
he wud hav respected her....nd wud hav ignored her as much as possible ...rather dan visiting places wd her...
infact the way his char has been potrayed he wud even avoid luking in her eyes..

next zoya knws assas loves her....she knes hes guilty ...becoz he thnks he betraayed her...
she knws he has nt done "IT" wd taveer..knws hes brokwen coz of dat incident....so again to let him cum out of dat guilt
of betrayal the frst thng nebody in her place wud do is reveal him.....if nt nw den sumday....she will nt thnk dat ok 
if he gets to knw abt tanu he will be hurt.....infact he will be relieved to sum xtent....does dat mean he will hav to live wd the
guilt of betraying her the entire life as per Zoya....just coz she thnks telling him the truth will hurt him....i wud hav 
accepted had she thot that ryt nw he might nt believe it so she will tell him wen the tym cums

nd the last question cuming bak to assad's characterization...as it has been shown frm the beginning....will a man who beleives himself to hav cheated his fiance..
who initially thot dat he might turn into his father....who was later on told by his mother herself who once said dat 
he can never be like his fatehr...dat he is infact just like his father...who nw shud actully believe dat he will nt be able
to stay true to zoya( m taking abt hi mental state)...will he agree to get married just wd sum convincing?????

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-13, 12:29

lamp post nice nme....aise to bade mote mote aansu girata hai....nd now when zoya aake kehti hai ki ok done...m ready to forget everything....he is stamding like a LAMP POST....
he is mad....

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum