Latest topics

Some random thoughts on QH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some random thoughts on QH

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-02, 23:15

We saw Raziya talking to someone about getting the doll from Asad’s house….. question is, do we really need another vamp at this point in the storyline? My clenched stomach after watching Raziya and dadi scene is still not comfortable and yeh lo, they decide to up my BP some more. Also, is this vamp blind by any chance?Question She had these strange eye balls and I felt perhaps she can’t see.

I truly wish they’d show Ayaan getting into the serious business of saving his father, like Shireen said. It’s high time this young man came out of his bro’s shadow and proved himself and no, I don’t mean just by pairing up with Zoya and following her ideas blindly.No

After watching the Friday’s epi I suddenly had a thought if Zoya truly found the place that’ll take her closer to her father, or is she just trying to fool Asad and plans to keep him in that remote building until the hearing is over? May be she is, may be she isn’t. But then, the address of that place was given by Asad to Zoya, so, if it’s not the right place, Asad would know for sure, right? Hmmm, let’s wait and see.

So, far, the only grown up character that hasn’t done anything at all is Najma. Everybody has had a role to play and did something, uncover somebody’s plan, bungled up someone’s plan or tried to do jasoosi etc. etc. But Najma had no key role until now. When will they show her in a different light? I can wait a bit for Nuzrat to get into some action later.

When I read the synopsis, it talked about Qubool Hai as accepting one’s fate. Chalo let’s say we do the best to face situations in life and then accept whatever result comes out of it as God given (at least that’s what I figured). So, to whom can we truly apply this principle right now in the show? Also, are we supposed to wait until the end of the show to see this? I don’t know the answer and remain confused as ever:scratch:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Some random thoughts on QH

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-03-02, 23:50

Lucky 2 loved reading ur random thoughts...keep them coming..cheers

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-03, 12:46

Lucky 2 hug1

loved ur pointers and me sailing in the same boat.......wrt the questions........

hope we get an answer to at least a few of them.......else the momentum of the track will slow down

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-03, 17:29

sunshine99 wrote:Lucky 2 loved reading ur random thoughts...keep them coming..cheers

Thankoo sunshine:)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-03, 17:31

pollyanna wrote:Lucky 2

loved ur pointers and me sailing in the same boat.......wrt the questions........

hope we get an answer to at least a few of them.......else the momentum of the track will slow down

pallu, i'm just afraid at some point they'll forget their theme completely and take us all over the place and phir ghoom phir ke we'll all get lost:scratch:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-03, 22:21

Lucky two..I too agree with you on Najma.. I simply do not understand why she is there ?? All the time, she either serves food/coffee or attends on her mom...what is her role ?? Will she be the first person to accept Rashid as her father ??What are her thoughts regarding her father, of being abandoned , of being brought up alone?? we get hear none of this..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on 2013-03-03, 22:28

How is its story going on.. good fine okayish, or so so... Or boring or interesting....

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-03, 22:39

Enjoyed reading ur thoughts

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-04, 06:03

Hi Chit....Loved your thoughts....

Looks like Najma is just there to give company to Dilshad or Zoya or Asad......Other than that her role isn't explored much.

Same goes for Ayan's second sister Nuzath. Now that she is getting replaced. They better have something in store for her too.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-04, 10:45

Nice pointers buddy.

I hope CV's have a straight head and look into the matter.
About validity of another vamp in the story, I would say is completely hopeless.

Zoya might know to act, but she cannot fake tears, and if you noticed there was something behind the frame.

Well at this point it's rather shady and hazy.
Fingers Crossed.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on 2013-03-04, 10:54

Shaadi ho gayi kya...????? I saw a pic on fb and it reminds me ipkknd... Hand pakar k twist kar do chilaye tou chor do... Aik do .. aik do....

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-04, 14:30

Tanthya wrote:Lucky two..I too agree with you on Najma.. I simply do not understand why she is there ?? All the time, she either serves food/coffee or attends on her mom...what is her role ?? Will she be the first person to accept Rashid as her father ??What are her thoughts regarding her father, of being abandoned , of being brought up alone?? we get hear none of this..

Iss ghar mein WAITers ki zaroorat hain;)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-04, 14:33

supna9 wrote:Shaadi ho gayi kya...????? I saw a pic on fb and it reminds me ipkknd... Hand pakar k twist kar do chilaye tou chor do... Aik do .. aik do....
:lol!:,good one supna, if ony it were that easy, but abhi shaadi kaahan ki, another heroine is entry maroing, toh dekhte rahiyo

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-04, 14:34

Maria J wrote:Enjoyed reading ur thoughts

Thank you Maria :)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-04, 14:37

sharmibalan wrote:Hi Chit....Loved your thoughts....

Looks like Najma is just there to give company to Dilshad or Zoya or Asad......Other than that her role isn't explored much.

Same goes for Ayan's second sister Nuzath. Now that she is getting replaced. They better have something in store for her too.
Thanks Sharmi.........so, Nuzzat is getting replaced? I actually thought the actress was cute, anyway, I hope they just don't make her another statue when someone like dadi herself is into the thick of things

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-04, 14:39

fire.whisky wrote:Nice pointers buddy.

I hope CV's have a straight head and look into the matter.
About validity of another vamp in the story, I would say is completely hopeless.

Zoya might know to act, but she cannot fake tears, and if you noticed there was something behind the frame.

Well at this point it's rather shady and hazy.
Fingers Crossed.

hey, love your id very much:), true, let's wait and see what zoya's up to

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-04, 23:30

Thank you so much cheers

chitmanas wrote:

hey, love your id very much:), true, let's wait and see what zoya's up to

fire.whisky
Bronzie