Latest topics

Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-14, 18:46


Story of a illiterate husband Suraj Rathi and his well educated wife Sandhya, who wishes to become an IPS officer in Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Pvt Ltd) has completed successful 500 episodes.

On the moment of this proud Deepika Singh who plays Sandhya said, “When I had joined the show, my target was to complete six months as some very good shows were managing to stay on air that long. Apart from that, I was a fresher but as days passed by, I felt I’d also get replaced in a month or two as my character was really demanding. But we have sailed through all of that to reach this position and the credit goes to our team and fans. In fact I can’t thank God enough for this.”

She added, “I have never been this happy even on my birthday, so I will be partying post our shoot, provided we leave a bit early.”

Over enjoyed Anas Rashid aka Suraj shares, “It’s an honorable moment for us as we have been successful in what we have done. And as we grow 500 episodes old, we have this feeling of being strong and more mature.

Telly News India congratulate the team of Diya Aur Baati Hum.


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-14, 20:12

Did they have an SR yet? My parents love this show.... I question my parent's sanity... I am sure they will switch channel if they have SR.

Congratulations DABH on figuring out the secret of longevity!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 02:12

Shesherkobita wrote:Did they have an SR yet? My parents love this show.... I question my parent's  sanity...  I am sure they will switch channel if they have SR.

Congratulations DABH on figuring out the secret of longevity!

Sabi this is leading the TRPs because they have crossed 500episodes without SR ..I mean no con .. All waiting with baited breath .. For it.. Hence the TRPs ....

:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-15, 04:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Did they have an SR yet? My parents love this show.... I question my parent's  sanity...  I am sure they will switch channel if they have SR.

Congratulations DABH on figuring out the secret of longevity!

Sabi this is leading the TRPs because they have crossed 500episodes  without SR ..I mean no con .. All waiting with baited breath .. For it.. Hence the TRPs ....

:*lol*: 

ROFL  My parents ( age 65, 75) are TRP aunties ... Waiting for SR with baited breath! 500 episodes ... It's time to wonder about Suraj's se*ual orientation! Now I remember, we agreed Aditya ( PKDH) and Suraj ( DABH) would make a great couple and it will be a great Naya Soch for SP!
Thanks for telling me about the secret of their highest TRP!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-16, 00:34

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Did they have an SR yet? My parents love this show.... I question my parent's  sanity...  I am sure they will switch channel if they have SR.

Congratulations DABH on figuring out the secret of longevity!

Sabi this is leading the TRPs because they have crossed 500episodes  without SR ..I mean no con .. All waiting with baited breath .. For it.. Hence the TRPs ....

:*lol*: 

ROFL   My parents ( age 65, 75) are TRP aunties ... Waiting for SR with baited breath! 500 episodes ... It's time to wonder about Suraj's se*ual orientation! Now I remember, we agreed Aditya ( PKDH) and Suraj ( DABH) would make a great couple and it will be a great Naya Soch for SP!
Thanks for telling me about the secret of their highest TRP!


Now that the secret is out .. Let me tell you why the other shows which were much hyped have failed .. CC have done it in the terrace khullam khulla .. So TRP aunty is very angry and turned her face away from these besharams ... So also Saraswatichandra who did it even before they got married yaar so no trps ....

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:12


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum