Latest topics

"The Hindu Muslim Sikh issai funda by Karan Bhaiya"-Neha aka Najma posted this pic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Hindu Muslim Sikh issai funda by Karan Bhaiya"-Neha aka Najma posted this pic

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 15:38

"The Hindu Muslim Sikh issai funda by Karan Bhaiya"

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Hindu Muslim Sikh issai funda by Karan Bhaiya"-Neha aka Najma posted this pic

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-15, 15:42

Yikes... Is that Billo Rani praying? Evil or Very Mad 
Who is that lil girl?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Hindu Muslim Sikh issai funda by Karan Bhaiya"-Neha aka Najma posted this pic

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 15:51

Heheheh Sabi hug1 met u after such a long time.....else jab main aati hun..toh aap nahin...aur jab aap online hote ho toh main nahi :)

Yup dear that Tanu aka Amrapali ....all 4 of them giving a pose for national integration Wink 

i guess that little girl is the one who played maid's daughter in Dilshad's house

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-15, 15:57

pollyanna wrote:Heheheh Sabi hug1 met u after such a long time.....else jab main aati hun..toh aap nahin...aur jab aap online hote ho toh main nahi :)

Yup dear that Tanu aka Amrapali ....all 4 of them giving a pose for national integration Wink 

i guess that little girl is the one who played maid's daughter in Dilshad's house

Sorry Pals... Fasting month... Playing havok on timing... Also moving by end of next month... Miss you a lot. Oh okay... Thanks for the info.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 16:23

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Heheheh Sabi hug1 met u after such a long time.....else jab main aati hun..toh aap nahin...aur jab aap online hote ho toh main nahi :)

Sorry Pals... Fasting month... Playing havok on timing... Also moving by end of next month... Miss you a lot. Oh okay... Thanks for the info.

Oh...take the cares darling....will be really hectic ...too much on the platter.....no worries.....hum hai na..... :)  come here to get rejuvenated Wink

wish u and ur family loads of happiness, lots of fun and great food( i love the cuisine esp during these times...and visit the famous joints around the mosques during evening Wink , for me , Ramzaan is the month where i can have my non-veg quota to the maximum for the entire year :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum