Latest topics

Spoiler Story !!..Qubool hai 15Jul13 "Asad honour bound to marry Tanveer?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler Story !!..Qubool hai 15Jul13 "Asad honour bound to marry Tanveer?"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 16:26

Zoya Says She Wants To End All This Zoya walks to Asad and tells she does not care what did or did not happened that night and would like to put all of this behind them, so she can start a new beginning with him. She says she wants to get married to him. And Asad accepts.

Asad ANd Zoya Wedding Everyone gets to work in getting Asad and Zoya married. Zoya gets ready to get married while Asad too starts to become the groom.

Tanveer: Mother-Of-All Tricks Tanveer comes to Asad and says she is happy for her friend, now that he has got back his love. She also says she has seen him suffer without Zoya and she is really happy her friend has got his love back. 

Just when everyone was about to relax in the show Qubool Hai, the mother-of-all twists has come to surface. Asad thinks he has made Tanveer pregnant! When Zoya returns home and says she wants to forget what happened that night between Asad and Tanveer, and wants to end all this pain by getting married to him, everyone had a sigh of relief. Asad in particular was the most happiest. Everyone get to work in getting Asad and Zoya married. Asad is in his room waiting for the time to get married to his love at last. But Tanveer has other plans. She comes to Asad with an evil plan. She stages an act to get Asad to think that Tanveer is pregnant with his baby. Asad, who still thinks he has slept with Tanveer, believes Tanveer's words. Asad, then walks to Zoya, who is all prepared to get married to him, and takes her away. Everyone in the family are shocked to see the sudden change of events.

Asad Decides To Not Get Married To Zoya? Asad then walks to Zoya, who is behind the pardah, to get married. He takes her hand and walks off. What will Asad tell Zoya? Will he say he has to marry Tanveer? Will Zoya be able to convince him nothing actually happened between him and Tanveer? Or will Asad accepts this as his punishment and, in fact, get married to Tanveer?We have to wait and watch.

Asad Marries Tanveer? Will Asad be honour bound to marry Tanveer since he believes he has made her pregnant? Will Tanveer win over Zoya? We have to wait and watch.

Mere haath mein Tera haath ho Sari jaante mere saath ho

credits ~LOVEJOT~FB

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 18:21; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Story !!..Qubool hai 15Jul13 "Asad honour bound to marry Tanveer?"

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 16:39

but viewers NOT honour bound to watch Qubool Nahi Hai crap.... :P :P 

TFS Manu

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 16:47

pollyanna wrote:but viewers NOT honour bound to watch Qubool Nahi Hai crap.... :P :P 

TFS Manu

I agree .... but I am addicted to the silly story ..... kya karoon Pals ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-15, 16:50

TFS Manu!! wat the crap!! i am still not able to believe Asad falling into the trap again, will he even tell this to zoya or jus say he cannot marry her.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 16:55

Manu.....koi na....if CVs handle this cleverly...this track will be a good one...we wanted such a thing to happen...and had anticipated too...but all depends ...how the CVs take it up...if they go on butcheing Asad, Zoya character then of course...viewers will use the remote....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 16:58

tweety wrote:TFS Manu!! wat the crap!! i am still not able to believe Asad falling into the trap again, will he even tell this to zoya or jus say he cannot marry her.

Sowme....its fine if he falls in Tanu's trap...but then he should also use his brains when Zoya, Rashid are saying something to him....he shld not negate their words and only care for Tanu's ......thats not ASAD

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 17:01

tweety wrote:TFS Manu!! wat the crap!! i am still not able to believe Asad falling into the trap again, will he even tell this to zoya or jus say he cannot marry her.

My darling Tweety ..Sowme ..I hope both Asad and Zoya do some tricks to trap billi red handed ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 17:06; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 17:04

pollyanna wrote:

Sowme....its fine if he falls in Tanu's trap...but then he should also use his brains when Zoya, Rashid are saying something to him....he shld not negate their words and only care for Tanu's ......thats not ASAD

I want AsYa to trap Billo rani this time ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-15, 17:07

--sumana13-- wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

wish that happens!! but i dont have much hope.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-15, 17:19

tweety wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

wish that happens!! but i dont have much hope.

I want this....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum