Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 15th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 22:01

Asad's House:

Tanveer's continues her pathetic lame talks about her pregnancy, she tells him to go to Zoya, Asad insists and then she tells him that she had a reason to go to Ajmer, she is pregnant and she thought that she and Asad will be one but now it doesnt seem so and asks Asad to not worry about her. Asad is shattered. On her way, she again puts on fake drama antics and talks about love and responsibility, in a way she sort of convinces Asad.

He comes to the room, goes to Zoya, stretches his hand, take hers in his and drags her outside the place where she was sitting.Zoya asks him what happened. Asad says that when she has left forever then why did she come back. Dilshad asks him why is he behaving like this. Asad says that he wants Zoya to leave the house  and doesnt want to answer any questions.Dilshad is irritated with him and he says that he is like this only, he cant marry Zoya. Zoya asks him the reason as its her right to know. Both Najma and Dilshad persist with question and then Asad says that he is going to marry Tanveer. All are shocked and Tanveer is super elated.

Zoya--Tanu confrontation--Tanu instigates Zoya by passing sarcastic comments,she pulls down the curtain and keeps on gloating about herself, and landed herself another SLAPGATE by Zoya.

Zoya is very angry with Tanu and scolds her LRC and tells her that now even destiny cant separate her from Asad. Zoya says that she will call up Asad and expose the truth of Tanveer , Tanu takes her mobile and says that she has something which Zoya has been dying to know and tells her that that  its about her father.

Ayan's House:

Razia thinks to shift Badi B to a safe place but finds the cupboard missing.Razia goes to every room in search of the cupboard and is super tensed.

All 4(Zingo Hottie Gang--ZHG) of them have got the cupboard and are figuring out what to do with it, Humeira suggests to open it and shows them the keys.

Precap: Zoya and Tanu at the graveyard, Zoya is surprised and Tanu says that her father is alive and she knows his address but she will tell her only on one condition.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 15th July 2013

Post by asmi on 2013-07-15, 22:14

oh god... i dnt feel like m watching a 4 lion show....it feels more like an ekta kapoors show.... polly u knw wat i watched it at my HD after 1 week today nd thought i will post the WU...as i promised...i was changing channels nd only aw the slap scene...as thngs were quite predictable...but the moment i saw the precap where tanu says dat she knws sumthng dat is imp for ZOya....i switched off my TV...i cudnt bear it nemore...i knew dis was coming...

hell the show is getting on my nerves...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 22:21

I agree with u asmi.....lots of negativity in the show...it happens when u have only one major negative character in the show.....and for the past 9 months.....none of the acts has been exposed hence it will disillusion the viewers.....

lets hope that from today...the story is back on track:---

Zoya is out of Asad's house, in search of her father, on the other hand...Humeira starts her job.....first finding Badi B.....so slowly both TAnu-Razia are in the process of getting exposed.....

lets hope now QH CVs give this track a very nice closure...coz it has lots of potential in it.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-15, 22:26

i will stick to the WUs polly....moreover i hav been watching the show just for the sake of watching...m nt attached like u people..i watch shows for fun...nd deres so much of negativity.... a guy leaves his bride n goes away twice...asad is dumbest char in the show......i mean come on dey shud atleast respect the women..dey cud hav nt made her dresed up like dat nd be ditched at the altar....i mean dere cud hav been oder way to reject zoya....it feels bad wen a gal is being rejected twice ..bothe the times she was al dressed up nd ready to get married....i feel bad as a gal......luk at the condition of ayaans' grand ma...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 22:34

Asmi...jab tak drama nahi layenge...tab tak they wont get their revenues......its the same all across.....its just that we dont get attached to anything virtual which will start affecting the reality.....

After all its just a show and for entertainment purpose, the day it leaves a bad taste in our mouth...we cease to watch it and move on and get busy with something else.

it happened to me once Khushi-ASR got married the second time.....i was quite dejected with the turn of the events...and i stopped watching IPK after some epis.....it started becoming a typical serial from then on....according to me.....

Even in QH...i have lost hopes with the makers ...but with the preggy and Zoya's father drama coming now...i have a small ray of hope, so lets see......fingers crossed.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-15, 23:09

Thouroughly enjoyed todays episode! Sorry Asmi and Pals... I am not as jaded as I have never seen Ekta show or any other show from the beginning. QH is my first show ( if you don't count IPKKND, which I didnt see from the beginning...only at the end) .

I didnt expect the twist of Tanveer holding Zoya hostage to information regarding her dad ( again I don't read any spoilers and I am always surprised at twists that everyone seems to know about)!

What is she going to do? Is info about her dad more important than her Love " Mr. idiot Khan"?

I'm a bit more interested in the psych analysis of Huma - Rajni transformation than the reality of it ( well, it's quite absurd ..the reality part ) . Rajni transformation brings out 2 things 1. Ayan would've given Huma a fair chance if she was NOT Razias daughter. As Rjani she is NOT Razias daughter. It's interesting to see Ayan fall for her cos Razia is not confounding the relationship equation. 2. Razia will be brought down by Huma ( Rajni) as predicted by Baribi.  I realize the brilliance of this personality change that wipes one's history ( or rewrites it) ... As violent as QH is, there is also a DEPTH ( of Human psychology) that I have never seen in othes Hindi serials. I am not enjoying QH as I used to before... But I have to give devil it's due and praise the intelligent side of it.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-16, 01:10

asmi wrote:i will stick to the WUs polly....moreover i hav been watching the show just for the sake of watching...m nt attached like u people..i watch shows for fun...nd deres so much of negativity.... a guy leaves his bride n goes away twice...asad is dumbest char in the show......i mean come on dey shud atleast respect the women..dey cud hav nt made her dresed up like dat nd be ditched at the altar....i mean dere cud hav been oder way to reject zoya....it feels bad wen a gal is being rejected twice ..bothe the times she was al dressed up nd ready to get married....i feel bad as a gal......luk at the condition of ayaans' grand ma...

I agree with u dear,I realise i am not missing much at all

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-16, 04:15

Thanks Palls, i have finally caught up with QH, not sure what to say, wasn't impressed with emotional drama.. with KSG acting.. the tadap tadap song which was meant to highlight Asad's emotions and highlight KSG acting was a let down, the camera only seemed to focus on his face a couple of times, thou i liked the outfits both wore. Teri Meri was a dud..and boy is he stupid, but then she half matches him on that..Her brain went for a long walk...

Wat is it with razia like a yo yo u survived, u should be dead.. i won't kill you, I need to kill you.. has Badi B had a stroke? She can't speak and at times her face looks droopy from one side... the idiocy of Rajni so she knows how to make and do things she never has before...

The slap today was a mile off, but another slap, more Ladoo for me to eat...and u know Tanu and her manipulations and her attempts to kill u and u still let her out of your sight before the qubool hain is said u deserve wat u get... but story is moving as v thought a while ago that Tanu would tell Zoya to save herself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-16, 11:20

Thanks for the update pallo!! i dont know what to say, but the way this is proceeding, not proceeding, but going round n round is not something that i really like. I am going to stop watching if this goes like this.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 11:30

@Sowme,Sarra, Zainab.....all is not lost....finally the months of stupidity is coming to an end......

Now since preggy track is on & Tanu will reveal the secret of Zoya's father being alive:--this will force Zoya to dig deeper.

Also Rajni is unearthing Razia.... which means the expose of Tanu and then Razia is imminent....

hence whatever we had thot earlier is now taking shape......the only thing is Gul should really conceive the scenes properly :) else it will fall flat......

@Sabi....i am quite optimistic after yday's episode :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-16, 11:45

Palls, yep it looks like some unearthing, discovery is on it's way, and if Rajni finds out then it will b the daughter who will have a big hand in kicking out the mother.. its nice to c the smile on ayaan's face wen humaira is happy.. and he is also seeing another side to her which is good..

I hold no hope, this is my 3rd 4lions outin and I am determined to have learnt from the previous 2, i will believe wen I c and not before..And that way it's less of a fall if it disappoints..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-16, 11:54

very true!! its really good to have no hopes!! i will stick on to the WU, somehow not able to catch up with the episodes.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-16, 13:24

pollyanna wrote: @Sowme,Sarra, Zainab.....all is not lost....finally the months of stupidity is coming to an end......

Now since preggy track is on & Tanu will reveal the secret of Zoya's father being alive:--this will force Zoya to dig deeper.

Also Rajni is unearthing Razia.... which means the expose of Tanu and then Razia is imminent....

hence whatever we had thot earlier is now taking shape......the only thing is Gul should really conceive the scenes properly :) else it will fall flat......

@Sabi....i am quite optimistic after yday's episode :) :)

pallu, love your optimism cheers  we have seen absolutely 0 progress in the last few MONTHS and you are saying now it'll change? am not sure at all, absolutely nothing moved story wise, it's like the 5 year plan that the govt makes and nothing happens, so, all they do is, reword it and yeh lo, naya 5 year plan :lol!: 

sarra, agree with whatever you said about zoya, i guess she never learns Bang 

yaar sabi, i think you don't watch too many movies, that's why you are surprised at what tanu pulled on zoya's father being alive......... didn't you know there's nothing (absolutely nothing) that tanu can't do.....i'd have designed it more differently and made tanu bring zoya's mom alive, yipppeeeee....... i tell u, yeh sara sar naa insaafi hai ki, they are shortchanging tanu, she has super human capacities which are totally being underutilized, i protest Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 13:52

Hahahha Lucky2....i know.....lots of people are unhappy and believe me...i am one of them, its an ordeal for me to watch the crappiness dished out every evening....for such a long time now...but still i want to give Gul one chance....if she ruins this...then i will surely give up Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-16, 14:36

Lucky....long hug  You are right... I haven't seen many Hindi movies and in the last one yr I saw 0 English movies (ever since the shooting inside a movie theater)

I am not so optimistic about QH either. I guess my expectation is so low that whenever I see something good I get surprised. I thought Tanu was going to talk about her pregnancy instead she pulled an ace to baffle Zoya...

Rajni Huma thing... I seldom think back to a serial while talking about something else. My Orthodox Jewish neighbor and I were talking about Arab Muslims and Jewish hatred. We were talking about relationships and how they get modified by stereotype and historical perspective ( basically baggage). If one could wipe oneself of the gunk of history ...one could start afresh from a very different platform... I was thinking about how Rajni can induce love in Ayan ( but Huma can't) and with an open mind can go against Razia ( that as a daughter she couldn't) ... I find this a Nugget amidst mediocre story arcs in Hindi serials. The other Hindi serial are so boring and predictable that I hold on to these nuggets for dear life.

Lucky come back more often... Miss you..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-16, 20:03

pollyanna wrote:Hahahha Lucky2....i know.....lots of people are unhappy and believe me...i am one of them, its an ordeal for me to watch the crappiness dished out every evening....for such a long time now...but still i want to give Gul one chance....if she ruins this...then i will surely give up Wink

pallu, i'm sorry to hear about your plight yaar, but can't help but laugh kyon ki, you have no choice, remember the dialog, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai :sunny:  bhait and bhait some more Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-16, 20:32

Shesherkobita wrote:Lucky....long hug    You are right... I haven't seen many Hindi movies and in the last one yr I saw 0 English movies (ever since the shooting inside a movie theater)

I am not so optimistic about QH either. I guess my expectation is so low that whenever I see something good I get surprised. I thought Tanu was going to talk about her pregnancy instead she pulled an ace to baffle Zoya...

Rajni Huma thing... I seldom think back to a serial while talking about something else. My Orthodox Jewish neighbor and I were talking about Arab Muslims and Jewish hatred. We were talking about relationships and how they get modified by stereotype and historical perspective ( basically baggage). If one could wipe oneself of the gunk of history ...one could start afresh from a very different platform... I was thinking about how Rajni can induce love in Ayan ( but Huma can't) and with an open mind can go against Razia ( that as a daughter she couldn't) ... I find this a Nugget amidst mediocre story arcs in Hindi serials. The other Hindi serial are so boring and predictable that I hold on to these nuggets for dear life.

sabi, very valid point and i loved what you read into this rajni-humeria transformation, but is that what 4L intended and is that the message people got? frankly, i didn't.......viewers watch a show for just 20 mins and if the message isn't straight-forward and doesn't hit home, then it's a case of lost in translation....... the tanu-zoya game had us all in a never-ending loop/maze whatever and gol gol ghumke we are all so dizzy Rolling Eyes  ......i lost interest and don't even pay attention just because nothing of value has been shown in the last couple of months, so suddenly if they show something with this much depth, will i pay attention? most probably not........ this is one lesson this PH has yet to learn

i'd like to come more often, but there are some things which take up my time..... i'll try my best though :heart: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-17, 09:11

chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Lucky....long hug    You are right... I haven't seen many Hindi movies and in the last one yr I saw 0 English movies (ever since the shooting inside a movie theater)

sabi, very valid point and i loved what you read into this rajni-humeria transformation, but is that what 4L intended and is that the message people got?  frankly, i didn't.......viewers watch a show for just 20 mins and if the message isn't straight-forward and doesn't hit home, then it's a case of lost in translation....... the tanu-zoya game had us all in a never-ending loop/maze whatever and gol gol ghumke we are all so dizzy Rolling Eyes  ......i lost interest and don't even pay attention just because nothing of value has been shown in the last couple of months, so suddenly if they show something with this much depth, will i pay attention? most probably not........ this is one lesson this PH has yet to learn

i'd like to come more often, but there are some things which take up my time..... i'll try my best though :heart: 

Completely agree with you Lucky... The depth of metaphor and analysis gets lost cos they also want to make sure they maintain high TRP and not sound too pedantic ( so they water it down). I believe Huma Rajni is a Hitchcockian psych twist bcos 4 lion has proven before that they have intelligent writers who are capable of writing deep analytical themes. I was reading an analysis of Arnav's bizarre behavior after he found out that khushi was engaged ( " I have given the necklace of your choice to La" & so forth..) The analyzer explained how Scene 140 ( it makes a difference ) to " consider it a tip if not a gift" follows Elizabeth Kubler-Ross 5 stages of grief and loss ( denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance). I am NO psychologist but ASR's behavior baffled me till I read the analysis and the whole thing made sense. So I do belief they are capable of deep material. .... But as you said... It's all Lost in translation. :||^v: 

Come back whenever you have time. We miss you!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum