Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-16, 00:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai: Zoya aka Surbhi Jyoti talks about quitting the show

Post by tweety on 2013-07-16, 11:16

The title is quite confusing!! WU plz. Is she really leaving the show??

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 11:25

No Sowme...she is not quitting the show...it was a rumour spread by the media....as they were not allowed on the sets...so came up with a lame excuse to settle scores with PH......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-16, 12:13

pollyanna wrote:No Sowme...she is not quitting the show...it was a rumour spread by the media....as they were not allowed on the sets...so came up with a lame excuse to settle scores with PH......

Palls the no media on sets didn't seem to last long.. i heard it one day and a couple of days later it was back to normal.. i wouldn't class that as a media ban

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-16, 12:22

pollyanna wrote:No Sowme...she is not quitting the show...it was a rumour spread by the media....as they were not allowed on the sets...so came up with a lame excuse to settle scores with PH......
ok!! thanks for that pallo!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 12:34

sarra0 wrote:

Palls the no media on sets didn't seem to last long.. i heard it one day and a couple of days later it was back to normal.. i wouldn't class that as a media ban

Sarra...media ban was and is for few days only......when they were shooting for epis of yesterday and few shots of last week and coming week....and the pics came out only from Forum 32 page and not from media channels.....the friday episode had taken all by surprise....that was the intention of the PH......to release pics but not the story....they have already shot well in advance and SBS/SBB are not allowed even now...they make use of the clippings of the epis already aired and add their tadka

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-16, 12:57

Uh Fridays episode? Ok don't shout, i have seen it but I can't remember it.. but can't remember anything surprising me, wat happened? I suppose it depends what was filmed wen.. Ajmer was shown, Teri meri few clips were shown, tanu pushing Zoya off cliff was shown, so I assumed media was back in action....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 13:05

all those scenes which u mentioned were the scenes floating from the promos and the pics.....SBB/SBS or any other media channel did not cover it when they were being shot.....the BTS was released by the PH of zoya falling off cliff and SBS took it from there....

on friday...the nikaah announcement......no one knew why Asad-Zoya were dressed up....only pics were released by PH....Asad's breakdown in factory and with Rashid----which will be shown in this week.....the pics are out by F32 and not the media channels.

What i am trying to say is the regular media is still not visiting the sets .....we are getting spoiler pics only from certain sources in the PH.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-16, 13:16

Thanks Palls, i Didn't watch wat was released from BTS, and I saw the episodes after so hadn't realised, ah I read a spoiler few days before the episode airing about it being the Nikaah and tanu will say she was pregnant and Asad will say no to it that's y it didn't suprise me.. .yep i saw the photos u posted from forum 32 on Asad Rashid scene.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum