Latest topics

Qubool Hai -Written Update - 16th July 2013554

Qubool Hai -Written Update - 16th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 22:03

Asad's House:

Tanu tells Zoya that she knows the address of her father and he is alive and only she knows his whereabouts, Zoya is shocked but then Zoya tells her that she doesnt trust Tanu. Tanu tells her that she has the proof that he is alive and asks her to visit the graveyard.Evil or Very Mad 

Ayan's House:

Ayan tries the keys to open the lock of the cupboard but is unsuccessful, then she gets the hammer. Nikhat-Nuzrat asks to leave the cupboard but Rajni motivates them and Ayan is mesmerised  hearing Humeira and agrees to break the lock.Ayan breaks the lock, about to open the cupboard when Razia stops him.What a drag this is No Twisted Evil She scolds all of them about manners and asks them to leave. Humeira tells her that she just wants to see whats inside the cupboard and tells all khara-khoti to her cheers She opens the cupboard, thinks she has to take care of Badi B and is wary of Humeira's behaviour.Wink 

Humeira enters her room and finds the music box, she opens it and listens to the music, Ghafoor comes there and puts his hand on her head. She asks him whose is it and Ghafoor says that its his daughter's Humeira and had made two of them and doesnt know who has the second piece. Ghafoor thinks that he is so unlucky that he has two daughters, one doesnt recognize him, and he doesnt recognize the other.

On other hand, Zoya is listening to the music and thinks where is her father.

Near some factory:

Rashid gets into the car,its raining, and spots Asad. He comes and asks Asad about the problem. Asad says that he has come to tell and ask him something: "how can I live my life after ruining and hurting somebody whom I love. I have proved that I am your son " and then he breaks down and starts crying. Rashid is about to put his hand on his shoulders when he says that he doesnt want his sympathy but answer to his question. Rashid is speechless and Asad walks off.affraid 

At the graveyard:

Zoya is suprised to find an empty grave and thinks where is her father. Tanu reiterates that her father is alive and will tell her the address and his identity but on one condition and she can take time to think if she really wants to know about her father. Rolling Eyes 

Precap:--Rashid confronts Razia about Badi B as he got a call from Jamil khala who said that she never visited her. Zoya tells Tanu that she will keep her secret but asks her about her father. Tanu tells her that she will disclose it when TAnu is married to Asad.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai -Written Update - 16th July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-16, 22:54

qubool hai is BACK baybeee! I loved the new avatar of humaira ... Tanu was Tanu... " I will tell you who your dad is after I get married to YOUR mr. Khan" Twisted Evil 
Asad rashid convo was good, why didnt rashid try to atleast hug him? I am enjoying all the reverse psychology ... Huma Rajni, Asad rashid, Huma Ayan ( he can't have her, before he didnt even want her), Tanu Zoya ( Zoya will side with evil whereas before she was to be the destroyer of evil)!

Lovely update Pals! Thumbsup 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-16, 23:12

Sabi....thanks dear......

hopefully now the scenes of both the households will be balanced.....i so want to see this avatar of Humeira.....and yes tanu is one shaatir.....played well.......ab Mona darling has to come into play....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-17, 11:47

thanks for the update pallo!! *hugs* to u for bearing this drama and giving us the WU without fail.. Love u!:)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-17, 12:13

Thanks Palls for the update, unlike some tanu thought with her mind, nice ill tell u once I am married to Asad.. at least Zoya knows know that he is alive, but i thought they showed someone else's grave to Zoya so would u not expect someone to b in it?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-17, 12:22

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, unlike some tanu thought with her mind, nice ill tell u once I am married to Asad.. at least Zoya knows know that he is alive, but i thought they showed someone else's grave to Zoya so would u not expect someone to b in it?

may be Razia made explicitly one before, that is empty!! jus guess had she shown someone's grave n zoya found someone crying some other day, she may follow them n somehow find out that the person is not her abbu!! she may start getting doubts again, so it was pre planned by razia, to have a empty grave,but it wasnt shown to us. atleast thats wat i can assume:) , i still watch QH,so have to assume.:P

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-17, 12:44

tweety wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, unlike some tanu thought with her mind, nice ill tell u once I am married to Asad.. at least Zoya knows know that he is alive, but i thought they showed someone else's grave to Zoya so would u not expect someone to b in it?

may be Razia made explicitly one before, that is empty!! jus guess had she shown someone's grave n zoya found someone crying some other day, she may follow them n somehow find out that the person is not her abbu!! she may start getting doubts again, so it was pre planned by razia, to have a empty grave,but it wasnt shown to us. atleast thats wat i can assume:) , i still watch QH,so have to assume.:P

:*lol*: :*lol*: here's one i made earlier...i think it's another 4lions special..A

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 15:19

Thanks Sarra,Sowme :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-17, 16:48

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Sarra,Sowme :) :)

Your meant to solve the mystery of the empty grave

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-07-17, 18:20

Am sorry, but the storyline is not making any sense anymore. Tannu is meant to be showing which means that she is about 4 months or 3 months pregnant. What I wanna know is that how is she going to pass of the baby as Mr Khan's... what i dont get now is where the storyline is going. Tann CV is just dragging on which is getting frustrating for the viewers...

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-17, 18:41

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Thanks Sarra,Sowme :) :)

Your meant to solve the mystery of the empty grave

:lol!: come up with ur version!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 20:35

Hehehh Sowme, Sarra...would it surprise u all if I say that I have not watched those epis affraid when it got aired and well, sheepishly I accept that I did not bother to catch the link later too Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum