Latest topics

ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-17, 11:14

Vinasha Kale Viparita Buddhi  goes the saying and Bairam  Khan is amply demonstrating it . A general  who is always under the thumb of his King now thinks that the King ought to be under his thumb for the simple reason that the General was the one who planned the war strategies and expanded the Kingdom, Bairam Khan does not realize the simple fact that the Mouse  could be brave, ferocious , could bite but it is always the Lion who is the King ..  His ego and his own sense of superiority has clouded his vision, the long years of ruling  as the Substitute King has lead him to a stage where he thinks he is the rightful claimant , the capable one to lead forgetting the fact that most of the support does not exist for him bec of  his skills but due to the presence of Jalal, A person from Royal household.

The headiness of the Power has gone into Bairam Khan's head leaving no place for saner counsel to prevail but providing  ample baits for Maham Anga to overthrow Bairam Khan .. Maham Anga will seize this opportunity and will ensure that  Bairam Khan disappears into oblivion .. So where does that Leave Jalal.. ?? Will his fate still continue to be that of a Puppet??


Jalal, what can one say about this man, A man who professes not to love and not a believer in love and yet like a  mendicant  always going in search of love, his restless spirit terms it as conquest but somewhere he knows that he wants to be conquered ....By Love !!


Ruqs.. A woman who wants Jalal's love, who feels the paucity in their relationship , the silent tears the mute witness to her pain, A pain which is quickly wiped away when her love needs her..A woman who will walk through the thorns with a smile just to see her loved one smile, A asp who will not hesitate to kill were anything to come between her and her love.. what form will Ruq take when Jodha inevitably will cross her way?? will she be the bleeding Lover or the vengeful Asp??

Jodha, so far is unmindful of  her future , is happily spinning dreams  of happiness , content that Surya Ban will get her the head of Jalal , unaware that  she does not love Surya Ban  for who he is but loves the image of what he is in her mind..when will realization dawn ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-17, 11:51

Nice Tants. I think short term Jalal may be a puppet, they will try and pull his strings, BK knows Mahamanga is dangerous but can't do anything about it, he is his own downfall....

Ruqs yesterday with her silent tears falling wen they were talking about love, she does want him to love her, she loves him, then wen Jodha comes and Jalal starts to love will she not b angry, confused, hurt, insecure to begin with...

Jodha as said the other episode she will rule Suryabaan s heart not the other way around, she hasn't felt love before she doesn't know wat to compare it to, wat she feels know is probably like the kind of love they dream about, talk about, wen she starts to fall for Jalal then she will start to realise wat she felt for suryabaan wasn't that, but that is a long way of yet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-17, 11:52

loved it ur update Thumbsup 

1.  think JA milan is far far away... ... it could turn out to be dream sequences ...(Precap of yday)Wink 

2. I really felt for rugaiya yday... shes in a bad state ... even though she has all the powers n all, is she really happy. My heart went to her when Jalal ask her that if it is true that we dun have any child bcoz theres no love. She loves him but cannot convey it to him...No 

3. guys is it me only, i felf Jodha was in sleeping mode yday... her face n expression n all......She was not pretty much there yday but i felt it like that......Bang 

4. N that lady Jalals mum, preaching abt love with rugaiya being around. Im glad she came n help fatima. but plz the reasoning she gave was ...No 

5. N jalal kind of twisted a pregnant lady, OMG .. n Fatima wishing him to find Love someday was ...Shocked 

6. Both Jalal n Jodha has diff perception on Love , it would be interesting to see their journey of LOVE...:) 

7. BK & MA - both are fighing and trying to get rid of one another... but even though one is out, jodha will soon come to the pic to change the equation. Mayb then MA will think, I should have waited n let BK stay, at least now i can join hand with him n destroy Jodha :lol!: 

tanthya why do u feel jodha does not love suryaban? i mean she likes him right.....Question

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-17, 11:59

sarra0 wrote:Nice Tants. I think short term Jalal may be a puppet, they will try and pull his strings, BK knows Mahamanga is dangerous but can't do anything about it, he is his own downfall....

Ruqs yesterday with her silent tears falling wen they were talking about love, she does want him to love her, she loves him, then wen Jodha comes and Jalal starts to love will she not b angry, confused, hurt, insecure to begin with...

Jodha as said the other episode she will rule Suryabaan s heart not the other way around, she hasn't felt love before she doesn't know wat to compare it to, wat she feels know is probably like the kind of love they dream about, talk about, wen she starts to fall for Jalal then she will start to realise wat she felt for suryabaan wasn't that, but that is a long way of yet...


Thanxx Sarra Jaan,

Historically it was documented that there was a period of 'petticot' governance for a period of 2 years  before Jalal established his complete supremacy, If Ekta sticks to History then we might see Maham Anga  doing the ruling too..

I agree BK is his own enemy  He does not need anybody else for tht ..

Ruqs reaction will be interesting re, she is shown to be possessive, had no hesitation when  telling Jalal to Kill Farida despite knowing  a baby is inside her, cries when talking about love..  will she turn hard or clingy or will she retrain herself ??


Agree, Jodha is not in love, she presumes to be in love..it will be interesting to see how she reacts when she  begins to understand what  love is..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-17, 12:34

Thanks I didn't know about Petticot government, interesting..she could add it in cause it adds more masala to the show..

Even with the disappointing news she that she wasn't pregnant and that someone else world give him his first child and heir she still kept her wits about her to ask for details..It depends on how they do it, she want his love but both think he can't love so to feel jealous and insecure would be natural, turn hard against who? Jalal or the others? She isn't soft to the others know.. knowing Jalal and wat he doesn't like she shouldn't turn clingy...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-17, 12:48

riyya6 wrote:loved it ur update Thumbsup 

1.  think JA milan is far far away... ... it could turn out to be dream sequences ...(Precap of yday)Wink 

2. I really felt for rugaiya yday... shes in a bad state ... even though she has all the powers n all, is she really happy. My heart went to her when Jalal ask her that if it is true that we dun have any child bcoz theres no love. She loves him but cannot convey it to him...No 

3. guys is it me only, i felf Jodha was in sleeping mode yday... her face n expression n all......She was not pretty much there yday but i felt it like that......Bang 

4. N that lady Jalals mum, preaching abt love with rugaiya being around. Im glad she came n help fatima. but plz the reasoning she gave was ...No 

5. N jalal kind of twisted a pregnant lady, OMG .. n Fatima wishing him to find Love someday was ...Shocked 

6. Both Jalal n Jodha has diff perception on Love , it would be interesting to see their journey of LOVE...:) 

7. BK & MA - both are fighing and trying to get rid of one another... but even though one is out, jodha will soon come to the pic to change the equation. Mayb then MA will think, I should have waited n let BK stay, at least now i can join hand with him n destroy Jodha :lol!: 

tanthya why do u feel jodha does not love suryaban? i mean she likes him right.....Question


JA Milan will not happen so soon .. since the show is based on it.. ti will be stretched as much as possible ..


Jodha was trying to be in SKD of Surya ban but Paridhi did not crack it much..she really has to work hard..

I simply could not digest that fact, here is this woman who has been freed from a certain death, if it was a sensible woman, she would have run away from the spot within seconds ep as Jalal has said that if they are in his kingdom limits by next day, he will have them killed but what do we get here, She wishing piously for love to choose him .. the director could have made use of other ploy  to sow the difference in perception of love between J and J..

She likes him bec he has promised that he will get her Jalal's head ... see, all her talks when with Suryaban comes back to Jalal .. and she does not resort to talking about Suryaban or his valor.. Thats why I think J does not love Sb as a man but as a santa Claus who will deliver her Christmas Gift early..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-17, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:Thanks I didn't know about Petticot government, interesting..she could add it in cause it adds more masala to the show..

Even with the disappointing news she that she wasn't pregnant and that someone else world give him his first child and heir she still kept her wits about her to ask for details..It depends on how they do it, she want his love but both think he can't love so to feel jealous and insecure would be natural, turn hard against who? Jalal or the others? She isn't soft to the others know.. knowing Jalal and wat he doesn't like she shouldn't turn clingy...

yes, she has the Icy mind and does not fall apart when pressure is on her..it will be interesting when she realizes that Jalal has a heart

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 15:29

Hey Sathu...loved the write-up Thumbsup 

indeed viparit mind...BK end is near....as per history, he was killed on way to mecca na??? Nahin!!! I want him to stay for some more time  :cry: No 

I did not like MA's forced husked voice in anger...Ashwini shld not over do it....she will shine even if she doesnt put much effort in portrayal of "seething in anger"

Am liking Ruk...why are they replacing her scratch one who is ruthless and tender at the same time...

@Jalal: kya kahoon  Wink kabhi-2 overacting ho jaati hai...but Ekta picked up the right man :)

@Jodha: kya kahoon Wink  hamesha overacting ho jaati hai...guess Ekta picked up the wrong woman No 

Hopefully...by the time both start sharing the screen space together...both Rajat and Paridhi would be comfy off screen and hence could do wonders.....lets see :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-17, 16:10

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sathu...loved the write-up Thumbsup 

indeed viparit mind...BK end is near....as per history, he was killed on way to mecca na??? Nahin!!! I want him to stay for some more time  :cry: No 

I did not like MA's forced husked voice in anger...Ashwini shld not over do it....she will shine even if she doesnt put much effort in portrayal of "seething in anger"

Am liking Ruk...why are they replacing her scratch one who is ruthless and tender at the same time...

@Jalal: kya kahoon  Wink kabhi-2 overacting ho jaati hai...but Ekta picked up the right man :)

@Jodha: kya kahoon Wink  hamesha overacting ho jaati hai...guess Ekta picked up the wrong woman No 

Hopefully...by the time both start sharing the screen space together...both Rajat and Paridhi would be comfy off screen and hence could do wonders.....lets see :)

Thanks , Pallo

Yes, he was killed while on an enforced pilgrimage , saddened by the new, Jalal marries his wife.. and we saw tht in y'days SBS ..


I did not like her gritted teeth too but reminded myself tht Mayya likes it tht way and I also wish they tone down the red paint on Ashwini ...

Jodha, acting kab ki ?? she is very weak , isse behtar toh Smiley hai..


Smiley is being replaced cuz some of the shooting is going to happen in karjat and she will not be able to go there ..


Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-17, 16:24

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:loved it ur update Thumbsup 

1.  think JA milan is far far away... ... it could turn out to be dream sequences ...(Precap of yday)Wink 

2. I really felt for rugaiya yday... shes in a bad state ... even though she has all the powers n all, is she really happy. My heart went to her when Jalal ask her that if it is true that we dun have any child bcoz theres no love. She loves him but cannot convey it to him...No 

3. guys is it me only, i felf Jodha was in sleeping mode yday... her face n expression n all......She was not pretty much there yday but i felt it like that......Bang 

4. N that lady Jalals mum, preaching abt love with rugaiya being around. Im glad she came n help fatima. but plz the reasoning she gave was ...No 

5. N jalal kind of twisted a pregnant lady, OMG .. n Fatima wishing him to find Love someday was ...Shocked 

6. Both Jalal n Jodha has diff perception on Love , it would be interesting to see their journey of LOVE...:) 

7. BK & MA - both are fighing and trying to get rid of one another... but even though one is out, jodha will soon come to the pic to change the equation. Mayb then MA will think, I should have waited n let BK stay, at least now i can join hand with him n destroy Jodha :lol!: 

tanthya why do u feel jodha does not love suryaban? i mean she likes him right.....Question


JA Milan will not happen so soon .. since the show is based on it.. ti will be stretched as much as possible ..


Jodha was trying to be in SKD of Surya ban but Paridhi did not crack it much..she really has to work hard..

I simply could not digest that fact, here is this woman who has been freed from a certain death, if it was a sensible woman, she would have run away from the spot within seconds ep as Jalal has said that if they are in his kingdom limits by next day, he will have them killed but what do we get here, She wishing piously for love to choose him .. the director could have made use of other ploy  to sow the difference in perception of love between J and J..

She likes him bec he has promised that he will get her Jalal's head ... see, all her talks when with Suryaban comes back to Jalal .. and she does not resort to talking about Suryaban or his valor.. Thats why I think J does not love Sb as a man but as a santa Claus who will deliver her Christmas Gift early..

 @bold hahaha Tants very well put ...Love bug has not yet bit Jodha , she has no idea what love is ,  SB is her fiance and has  promised to fulfill her wish so is looking forward to that gift ...

Woman who saw death closely and then got the freedom could not belleive her fate and it was that moment when she gave that wish to jalal , what i really like in this scene is  Ruq's reaction when Jala's mother said its against our religion to kill a woman who is carrying ..her cruse may cost you and you may never become a father ...Ruq shivered that moment ...her  fear and her insecurity was well portrayed by smile suri ..Ruq is  possessive about Jalal , she would  not like if she is not going to be the mother of his child ...she loves him very much and knows he doesn't love her the same way , it hurts but she wouldn't like him to know about it 

In the movie ,i loved the way Ashutosh treated the whole progression of love between JA ...lets hope we get good story line here too..


love the politics and fight between BK, MA both are selfish and wants to use Jalal for their advantages ..BK become fool to go against his decision..by doing that he has dig his own grave...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #5 or 6 : Viparita Kale

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum