Latest topics

KSG's Sense of Humour :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KSG's Sense of Humour :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 15:49

KSG -- mujhse jhut bola gaya tha..! mujhse bola gaya tha ke main iss show ka Hero hoon... jo ki main nahi hoon... yes! main HEROINE hoon... scratch 

kyunki bathtub me bhi main nahata hoon  affraid , aansu bhi main bahata hu  :cry: , bojh bhi main uthata hu Twisted Evil  ..! zoya hero hai  bounce , tanveer and mumani villain hai:roll:  aur main HEROINE Shocked   hu...! 

pehle bol diya hota to peir wax karke ata party4 ..! u know i can do that..  cheers 

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 16:00; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: KSG's Sense of Humour :)

Post by tweety on 2013-07-17, 15:52

ROFL TFS pallo!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-17, 16:03

H ha ha aha ho o ho... Love it Pals...
Latey I have been a bit worried that KGS might say I want to quit cos I have no impact on this show. I was glad to see rashid Asad convo yesterday... Atleast he had something to say!

Zoya became the natural winner .... Not because the makers planned it ... But it just happened... She resonated with many women ! The bigger she became the smaller his role became. Also Ayan stole some of his thunder away.

Hope he stays though... He suits that dumbo role!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 16:09

Thanks Sowme, Sabi....KSG is known for his humour...good that he is looking at it this way :)

He wont quit Sabi...he is waiting for the day when the show is at its peak and then will ask the makers(or better, CVs are targeting that too) to shut shop with the high note.....thats the idea he has from the very beginning...even before the show started

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 09:20

pollyanna wrote:KSG -- mujhse jhut bola gaya tha..! mujhse bola gaya tha ke main iss show ka Hero hoon... jo ki main nahi hoon... yes! main HEROINE hoon... scratch 

kyunki bathtub me bhi main nahata hoon  affraid , aansu bhi main bahata hu  :cry: , bojh bhi main uthata hu Twisted Evil  ..! zoya hero hai  bounce , tanveer and mumani villain hai:roll:  aur main HEROINE Shocked   hu...! 

pehle bol diya hota to peir wax karke ata party4 ..! u know i can do that..  cheers 

Pals .. Did you think he might have got inspired by Pammi Pyarelal of Colors channel ??
BTW KSG would look awesome dressed up like Pammi ....

:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 09:24

Shesherkobita wrote:H ha ha aha ho o ho... Love it Pals...
Latey I have been a bit worried that KGS might say I want to quit cos I have no impact on this show. I was glad to see rashid Asad convo yesterday... Atleast he had something to say!

Zoya became the natural winner .... Not because the makers planned it ... But it just happened... She resonated with many women ! The bigger she became the smaller his role became. Also Ayan stole some of his thunder away.

Hope he stays though... He suits that dumbo role!

For the show to ride high on the TRP tide .. He has to remain in his "dumbo role "

:lol!: 

I agree with your points Sabi .. Too good ..
Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-18, 09:28

ya his sense of humour is appealing
btw every1 here forget to mention that he was raped n still facing the consequences n taking life as it comes
taking tips from his father;) 

sorry if hurted any1 I was just joking

btw I m loving the current asad-zoya-tanveer track in QH
this track will definitely help to take asad-zoya love to next high level n m hpy for that

I too loved the Rashid-asad confrontration

but QH needs to control the voltage of drama cuz high-voltage sometimes might result on a blast

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 09:40

aasudi wrote:ya his sense of humour is appealing
btw every1 here forget to mention that he was raped n still facing the consequences n taking life as it comes
taking tips from his father;) 

sorry if hurted any1 I was just joking

btw I m loving the current asad-zoya-tanveer track in QH
this track will definitely help to take asad-zoya love to next high level n m hpy for that

I too loved the Rashid-asad confrontration

but QH needs to control the voltage of drama cuz high-voltage sometimes might result on a blast

Raped !!..You mean by Tanveer ??
scratch scratch 
Oh yes I think i get what you mean ... OK ....so thats why he said he joking about his role being  like the heroines of other shows kya ??
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 10:51

:*lol*:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:10