Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 17th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-17, 22:03

Asad's House:

Dilshad and Najma in kitchen, Dilshad in a bad mood,tells Najma that she is angry at Asad's behaviour. They see Asad coming through the door, she follows him to his room and gives him her piece of mind, she persists with her questions on marrying Tanu and tells him that he still loves Zoya. She finally tells him that since he has already taken a decision hence she is letting him know that Zoya will stay in his house as her daughter. Asad is helpless.

All the ladies out in the open to see the moon,Zoya tells Tanu that she has made up her mind that she will keep her secret and Tanu tells her that she will disclose it when she gets married to Asad.Dilshad spots the moon, Asad and Zoya share an eyelock,Mitwa BG, Tanu looks at both of them.

All girls hug and Zoya hugs Tanu, tells her to prove that she has proof about her father.Dilshad hugs, Tanu and Asad ,Najma does the same, Tanu too wish him and all leave. Zoya and Asad are left alone, Mitwa BG.Both wish each other and they leave but couldnt,Zoya asks him why he doesnt want to marry her and asks him to tell the truth. Asad tells her that he is NOT fit for her.

Ayan's House:

The zingo hottie gang is assembled and discuss about Ramzan month and chaand raat.Even Ghafoor comes and tells them the  importance of the pious month. Humeira thinks that Razia doesnt look pure and doubts her. Rashid-Shirin wonder about the whereabouts of Badi B and asks Razia about her. Razia spots the moon and tells everyone and all are happy. All of them pray, Ayan and Humeira share a nice romantic moment. Everybody wish each other when Rashid gets a call from Jamila who informs him that Badi B never reached there.Everyone is shocked. Razia is asked abt BB again by Rashid and she doesnt know what to answer.Razia deflects by saying that she does not know anything about Badi B. Shirin and Ghafoor also pitch in with their worries about BB but Razia comes up with answer. Rashid tells to enquire with all relatives and also police.

Precap: Asad announces that he is going to marry Tanu next jumma....

Everybody sing---jumma chumma de de....jumma chumma de de bounce 
so 7 days wait or ordeal start ....in QH land ...be prepared for at least a month which will cover these 7 days. Eid and 200 epis ka celebration toh banta hai BOSS!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 17th July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-18, 00:44

Ha ha ha thanks Pals... I loved your lines in blue.... Afte 6 months of Billo rani we realise she is only 3 months pregnant!
I was Sleep  at the Ramjan lecture... Then I realized we had plenty of Janmastomy lecture in IPK too. I guess Gul is trying to balance it... But it seemed forced!

Couldn't see last part cos it was blocked Bang 
Why does ZEE do that? SP I can see whenever I want... Both JA and QH is blocked within an hr...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-18, 12:26

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha thanks Pals... I loved your lines in blue.... Afte 6 months of Billo rani we realise she is only 3 months pregnant!
I was Sleep  at the Ramjan lecture... Then I realized  we had plenty of Janmastomy lecture in IPK too. I guess Gul is trying to balance it... But it seemed forced!

Couldn't see last part cos it was blocked Bang 
Why does ZEE do that? SP I can see whenever I want... Both JA and QH is blocked within an hr...
i thought i am the onbly one experiencing this blocking(thought i am too lazy to do some more search to find the episode) but no!! it is not the case is it?? why do they do that??

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-18, 12:27

Thanks for the update Pallo!! so Asad says he doesnot derserve zoya!! that scene was too good.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-18, 12:44

Thanks Sabi, Sowme.....

Sabi..i so wish...some positivity to return in QH....i found Ayan-Humeira scene very nice Wink they are indeed dragging this BB fiasco too much....@Ramzan: i found it fine...yup with all serials experiences...i am now more knowledgeable religion rituals wise Wink 

Sowme....i just wrote a line saying he says he is not fit for her :P i did not explain the scene...actually the build up to that scene was really nice...but i am word challenged Wink like a certain ASR and now Asad.....affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-18, 12:49

Thanks Palls for the update, I like the dialogue about fasting, but i am so tired and bored with Badi B and razia, enough is enough... Ayan humaira was nice... i didn't realise people dress up and make it an occasion to c the chand.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-18, 13:15

No probs pallo!! i later reread the update and found that u have added the line, then edited my comment:) , ur updates are great!! there is something wrong with my eyesight i guess.:)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum