Latest topics

New Promo - Surya Ban Dies !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo - Surya Ban Dies !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 10:29

A  battle is going on in some place, Surya Ban is in stronger position as he looks down at the fallen Sujamal , Surya Ban gives his gentle smile as Suja Mal looks on , The smile turns to shock and he looks down to see that he has been stabbed , from the Back !! Suryaban falls down slowly to reveal Jalal who  is the one who has stabbed him looking at the dying  Suryaban with war lust..

In the palace, Jodha  is praying when a light colored veil comes and falls down her head  just as Surya Ban falls Down !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo - Surya Ban Dies !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-18, 13:02

Why do I feel, that the promo as is shown will not play out in real Twisted Evil 

SB and SM will fight but dont think Jalal will kill SB...it will be someone else, mebbe Sharif. Also Jodha will not come into picture....as she has been tolfd by SM to stay away, not take sides, hence wont know...what actually transpired.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-18, 13:22

i am nt liking the romance quotient be between Surya Ban nd jodha ...m d only 1

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 13:27

What kind of symbolism is this? that Jodha's fate to get married is now sealed?

Suryabhan is killed by Jalal- Another big boulder in front of Jalal and Jodha!

I am still wondering what kind of quotient Surya and Jodha share... It can be said as Love from Surya's side, but it cannot be so from Jo's side!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-18, 13:43

@ VI ...i saw a day be4 jodha was speaking hw life becomes beautiful after falling in love...nd akbar speaking abt hw mohabbat destroys love....(was reminded of arnav khushi...hell y cant i stop relating evy scene to IPK nd every jodi to IPK)...
ok so bak to topic hw can see speak such words abt love if she isnt in love...also she was speaking dose wrds looking at the ring given by surya...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-18, 13:51

asmi wrote:i am nt liking the romance quotient be between Surya Ban nd jodha ...m d only 1
tfs tanthya :) ....im not liking them as well No

Vi : i think is "Jalal head ka rishta" equotient :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 13:56

Abavi wrote:What kind of symbolism is this? that Jodha's fate to get married is now sealed?

I am still wondering what kind of quotient Surya and Jodha share... It can be said as Love from Surya's side, but it cannot be so from Jo's side!

Sort of Sugar Daddy, I suppose

but that girl needs serious,urgent crash course in acting ..

I wish Ekta replaces her just like she replaced Smiley

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 14:00

asmi wrote:@ VI ...i saw a day be4 jodha was speaking hw life becomes beautiful after falling in love...nd akbar speaking abt hw mohabbat destroys love....(was reminded of arnav khushi...hell y cant i stop relating evy scene to IPK nd every jodi to IPK)...
ok so bak to topic hw can see speak such words abt love if she isnt in love...also she was speaking dose wrds looking at the ring given by surya...

May be she is in love with the ahsas of love .. and has not fallen deeply in love yet

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 14:03

riyya6 wrote:
asmi wrote:i am nt liking the romance quotient be between Surya Ban nd jodha ...m d only 1

I am not liking her at all..Acting karna hi nahi aati..and zero expression , uppar se she is not that sort of beautiful where men will go nuts..isse zyada  toh, that new Ruqs looks good

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-18, 14:08

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

I am not liking her at all..Acting karna hi nahi aati..and zero expression , uppar se she is not that sort of beautiful where men will go nuts..isse zyada  toh, that new Ruqs looks good
ur referring to actress playing jodha right :) i have to second this tanthya :cry: ..... Bang  ....why oh why ekta did choose her.... i really hope she improves Bang 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 14:11

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

ur referring to actress playing jodha right :) i have to second this tanthya :cry: ..... Bang  ....why oh why ekta did choose her.... i really hope she improves Bang 

yes, am referring to Jodha/Paridhi  .. I am hoping so too .. she does not know how to express at all..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 14:13

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:What kind of symbolism is this? that Jodha's fate to get married is now sealed?

I have been wishing that ever since the show started Tants..

I wonder what made Ekta declare that Jodha role is hers when she had done the audition. I hope when it comes to Jalal Jodha equation, then we might know..

Even Ruq(smiley) , individually is nice, but with jalal, They kind of missed something.. This girl, Paridhi has nothing to offer individually and what else would she do with Jalal? Or is she good at glaring and staring? IS that what she intends to do with Jalal around?

I had missed the show for last few days, and yesterday I caught up- I fast forwarded all SB- Jo scenes... Too sweetish to believe in it!!! Did royal ladies do something like this those days? Hard to take it!

I was literally banging my head when I heard her giggle when SB calls her forward to see her picture and walk like a nervous teenager with her slouched shoulders and trailing dupatta... She is a feisty princess who wants Jalal's head for God's sake! This is not a kid's game!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-18, 14:15

[quote="Tanthya"]
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

yes, am referring to Jodha/Paridhi  .. I am hoping so too .. she does not know how to express at all..[/quote]..... hope she improves..... Bang ..... later on shes the main player with Rajat... the best part tanthya she dun carry herself like a princess.....Rolling Eyes .....shes like a normal girl Rolling Eyes 

tantya whats ur view on the protest, will the show shut down.... :cry: .....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 14:19

asmi wrote:@ VI ...i saw a day be4 jodha was speaking hw life becomes beautiful after falling in love...nd akbar speaking abt hw mohabbat destroys love....(was reminded of arnav khushi...hell y cant i stop relating evy scene to IPK nd every jodi to IPK)...

Asmi, She thinks she is in love. But is she really in love?

It is interesting to note that Both Jalal and Jodha have seen someone in life who at this point in time is their love life.

For Jalal its Ruq and for Jodha its SB. But when Jalal openly declares that he doesnt love anyone, and treats Ruq more like his close friend and wife than like a lover, Jodha believes that what she has for SB is love.

when they both meet and fall in love, they should realise that what they share is what Love is.

You take any M&B based story- you would find Arnav and Khushi in them Asmi, we are corrupted with IPK and it is tough to see outside that!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-18, 14:29

Aha so it is death..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 14:34

riyya6 wrote:

hahaha... Yeah, Jalal would then offer her not only his head but his whole self, then Jodha would forget SB and take Jalal as her pati... tch tch tch

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 14:39

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I have been wishing that ever since the show started Tants..

I wonder what made Ekta declare that Jodha role is hers when she had done the audition. I hope when it comes to Jalal Jodha equation, then we might know..

Even Ruq(smiley) , individually is nice, but with jalal, They kind of missed something.. This girl, Paridhi  has nothing to offer individually and what else would she do with Jalal? Or is she good at glaring and staring? IS that what she intends to do with Jalal around?

I had missed the show for last few days, and yesterday I caught up- I fast forwarded all SB- Jo scenes... Too sweetish to believe in it!!! Did royal ladies do something like this those days? Hard to take it!

I was literally banging my head when I heard her giggle when SB calls her forward to see her picture and walk like a nervous teenager with her slouched shoulders and trailing dupatta... She is a feisty princess who wants Jalal's head for God's sake! This is not a kid's game!

Her body language is pathetic, there is  no  gambheeram in her  , she does not speak like a princess, there is no aura indicating her strength of character ..she is part of those girls who are her maids n does not stand out..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 14:42

sarra0 wrote:Aha so it is death..

wht had happened in the movie??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-18, 14:54

Tanthya wrote:

Don't remember, but remember it being mentioned:sunny:  here about weather he would die or if there would be another scenario..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 14:59

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Don't remember, but remember it being mentioned:sunny:  here about weather he would die or if there would be another scenario..

Dying is more feasible .. Suryaban  escaping hurt means that JOdha-SB loop is still open ..na ..

Suppose he escapes alive, what reasons will be given  for the breaking of the alliance??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 15:02

Death is more feasible. Jodha mourning for her lost love could infuriate Jalal further.

If SB is alive what other option would they have to make the alliance nil?

Also what was the need to revive the love story after Sb broke the alliance... it should have a sad ending na.. they cant keep the loop open...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-18, 15:06

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Dying is more feasible .. Suryaban  escaping hurt means that JOdha-SB loop is still open ..na ..

Suppose he escapes alive, what reasons will be given  for the breaking of the alliance??

Yeah death was the probable scenario, but v like to consider all avenues so wen the episodes air v r rarely surprised...

The scenario could b they had lost and to keep some power the alliance was fixed... or something happened which meant Suryaban or his family said no to the marriage and hence alliance with Jalal

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-18, 15:13

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeah death was the probable scenario, but v like to consider all avenues so wen the episodes air v r rarely surprised...

The scenario could b they had lost and to keep some power the alliance was fixed... or something happened which meant Suryaban or his family said no to the marriage and hence alliance with Jalal

If  Amer lost then Suja mal would become the king and he would not be handing over  Jodha to Jalal ..

but then we need ample oppo for MU's too .. esp with SB in picture ..

what if SB is mortally wounded and pardoned by Jalal.. humiliated.. and unable to fulfill Jodha's wish, SB declines the wedding  while there Bharmal gets worried that Sujamal might occupy the throne and trades his daughter for crown..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 15:22

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If  Amer lost then Suja mal would become the king and he would not be handing over  Jodha to Jalal ..

but then we need ample oppo for MU's too .. esp with SB in picture ..

what if SB is mortally wounded and pardoned by Jalal.. humiliated.. and unable to fulfill Jodha's wish, SB declines the wedding  while there Bharmal gets worried that Sujamal might occupy the throne and trades his daughter for crown..
Good option but this could happen with SB's death too right?

And in this option this might lead to Suja's dejection for not getting the throne, which will lead to another war in future where Suja actually changes mind to come to Jalal's side at the last moment...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-18, 15:29

What about this option?the war starts with Jalal- Suja on one side, Bharmal- SB on other side.

SB dies off.. Bharmal worried about Suja - Jalal alliance and his crown.

Jalal asks Suja for Jodha in return for his services,now that war is almost over- Suja doesnt agree... walks out.

Bharmal comes to know of this, offers Jodha for Amer's ownership

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum