Latest topics

SBS 18Jul:Zoya ki dua kubool huvi, Tanu ka parda faash, Asad ka Tanu ko thappar" pics added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS 18Jul:Zoya ki dua kubool huvi, Tanu ka parda faash, Asad ka Tanu ko thappar" pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 14:18

Written update ...

The segment opened with Zoya dressed in white suit and dupatta, sitting on the floor and lost in deep prayers ....namaaz ada kar rahi hai ...

The BG song ....plays ...."Maula maula, maula mere maula ...Marrammat mukaddar ki ...."
Voice over says that how much ever Tanveer tries .. She can never succeed because Allah is with Zoya all the time ...

The trouble that Zoya was going thru is now over .... "Zoya par aayi musibat tal gayi "..Zoya namaaz ada kar rahi thi ..in a darkened room lit up with candles all around ner ...( Beautifully captured shots )..... And was completely unaware of her surroundings ....when Tanveer has sprinkled some oily liquid on the floor kerosene/petrol...or something .. And she tip toes in to the darkened room with a candle in her hand and was about to set the room on fire .. When Asad enters and confronts her .. And grabs her hand catches her red handed ... 
While in action .....UUUFFfff !!!... AT Last !!!

VO says .. "Zoya ke duva mein uthey haathon ki duva kubool huvi...Zoya ke taraf uthey saarey  Napaak iradon par pani phor gaya ...allah ki panah mein Zoya ne sir kya jhukayi "....
Zoya was doing her prayers .. Her hands were held open for receiving Allah's blessings and the lord was with her and all evil coming towards Zoya were destroyed  because The Lord was with Zoya ...
Zoya was dressed in a snow white suit with dupatta draped over her head , Tanveer was in black suit .. And Asad was seen in his usual grey suit white shirt...

Zoya spoke to the viewers .. That she had been complaining  about Tanveer to Asad    For a very long time but Asad  never believed her ......Ek bahut chalaak hain(pointing to tannu) aur dusra bahut bewakoof(pointing to asad):lol!: 

Asad .. Who is annoyed with this remark replies .. That Zoya never informed Asad about Tanveer's murderous attempts on Zoya's life so many times .. So how would he know ...
Tanu ..Atleast cliff se dhakka maarne ke barein mein to bol na chahiye tha  LOL
:lol!: 

Zoya agrees .. Yes she did not tell Asad . She should have told him the moment she returned from Ajmer ..
Asad .. So don't call me bewakoof .. You are bewakoof ..
Tanveer says .. She has been caught red handed by Asad .. And she has nowhere to go ...
Zoya says ...again Tanveer will make some bahana and her dear Jammu will believe her ..
Tanu says .. Will Asad believe Tanu this time ??.. Will she reveal if the baby really Asad's baby ...?? Is doubtful ....
Asad says he has controlled his gussa
Zoya says .. When Zoya does any mistake he looses hie temper .. But when Tanu does the biggest blunder he remains cool !!... She shows how hurt shewaa when Asad hit her in the hospital ...

Asad says .. That is because he loves Zoya ...
Then offscreen scenes are shown ... Zoya  and  Asad are very happy and laughing and sharing jokes ..they are seen playing with the candle flame ..

Then every one bursts into laughter as one of the crew members slips and falls into the liquid Tanu sprinkled for Zoya ..Tanu ke jaal mein Zoya toh nahi koi aur zaroor phass gaya ...

Vo ends the segment by .... Ramzaan ke paak mahiney mein Asad ko tohfe mein mili hai Zoya .. Sambhal ke rakhna Zoya ko , apni muhabbat ko ..

Asad had received the lords blessings in the form of Zoya in the holy month of Ramzaan ... So he better keep her  safely

Video update  ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 18:57; edited 14 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 18Jul:Zoya ki dua kubool huvi, Tanu ka parda faash, Asad ka Tanu ko thappar" pics added

Post by tweety on 2013-07-18, 14:41

thapar really!! u mean real thapar??bounce party4
bring it on i say!! i so want to see a slap,someone kaho qubool hein.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS 18Jul:Zoya ki dua kubool huvi, Tanu ka parda faash, Asad ka Tanu ko thappar" pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 14:47

tweety wrote:thapar really!! u mean real thapar??bounce party4

Just saw the segment as it was aired .. Updating .. But the thappar scene has not yet been aired yaar..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 15:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-18, 14:52

--sumana13-- wrote:

Just saw the segment as it was aired .. Updating .. But the thappar scene has not yet ben aired yaar

this is too early for the thapar Manu!! by this time, i have got used to how much 4L can stretch a track. I guess the thapar would be for something else, or they jus have such title, never have hopes with 4L is the lesson i have learnt.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-18, 15:59

tweety wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Just saw the segment as it was aired .. Updating .. But the thappar scene has not yet ben aired yaar

this is too early for the thapar Manu!! by this time, i have got used to how much 4L can stretch a track. I guess the thapar would be for something else, or they jus have such title, never have hopes with 4L is the lesson i have learnt.
Yes you may be right Sowme .. they are going to drag this a verrryy looong time yaar NO TRPs this month naa 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum