Latest topics

ILKDM #7 - Voices !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #7 - Voices !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 10:49

The replacement bug has finally bit  Jodha Akbar team and we got  a new girl who looks every inch a  Mughal .. I also understood what the source meant by , "Smiley looks innocent" , For if I ever saw  the stamp of Vampdom   in JA, It has been on Maham as well as the new Ruquaiyya ! One glance at her and we know that we have found the  character that will do saas duty in the place of Hamida.  Honesty also moves me to admit, I found her more beautiful than Paridhi , makes me wonder was Jalal blind  to go into raptures over  Jodha's beauty ??

Coming back to the show,  The clash of Mughal's and Rajaputana's, The clash of cultural ideologies , The clash of Pride, Clash of Ego has begun where it should have  begun ..From the ladies.  Mallika -e-Hind and Amer Ki rajkumari have locked horns while the former emerges victorious in the pragmatic battle, the latter remains triumphant on the moralistic plane ..The tone has been set with Ruqs  disliking Jodha  * Does Ruq know about  Jalal's obsession ??*

"As long as  Bairam Khan stays , I can never become  Mallika-E-Hind in truest sense "

Does Ruquaiyya love Jalal bec he is her friend, her husband or does she  love him because he is the king ?? Would her reaction been different had he been a commoner  for Ruqs  displays a great fondness for power, her every moves  initiated by her need to reign supreme in the Harem..Does Jalal sense this and hence reluctant to engage his heart for he constantly implies that Ruqs is undertaking such and such action to earn some bauble from him .. Is his love lorn heart yearning for love that will love him for who he is and not for what he is ?

The battle of two mothers  or two zones of Jalal's  psyche.. One a voice of Duty and another the voice of reason, emotion .. Maham Anga and Hamida.. each wants  Jalal to do  their bidding  while one's motive is suspect , the latter's arise out of a sense of gratitude .Jalal is torn and seeks the judgement of Ruqaiyya who urges him to  punish the rebel, Which is a sound political move but what of Jalal's heart which still loves  Khan Baba as his father ??

Despite the protestation's of  Jalal that he does not have a heart, the past 2 episodes clearly proves that he does have a heart, is not cruel .. Here is a King who has gone on a hunt,  his chief consort has ear marked a prey but loses it as the animal flees in nick of time, The suspicious Kings gets down from his horse to investigate , discovers that some one deliberately had  thwarted their hunting and saved  the animal, attracted by the tinkling jewellery, Jalal turns and spies a lithe, Rajput Hindu girl running away ..His reaction..a small smile of amusement and quick walk away from her..Had he been a heartless despot, all he had to do was string the bow and bring down the Rajput girl as she was providing him a clean shot but the King exhibits forbearance , does not pursue her , does not indulge in simple whims just for the heck of it.. He is a man who knows when to take action and when not to, a man in whom ego does not rule supreme..

Next is the action against Bairam Khan, a father who has turned rebel , a general turned traitor , The King  Jalal knows that he has to subdue Bairam Khan to establish himself as the undisputed King of Hindustan but his heart sings a different tune .. when he sees  Bairam Khan standing outside the gates of his castle, unarmed,  surrendering .. Jalal does not indulge in the act of beheading Bairam Khan * which Ironically is what Bairam Khan would have done or what Ruquaiiya would have advocated* but he ges down from the horse and moves towards Bairam Khan, giving him a chance , is first to throw away the sword and offering Bairam a olive leaf .. Here is a man who is compassionate, who can love , who can forgive.. Here is a man with a healthy ticking heart, here is  Hamida's son !! Jalal might be lost under the toxic love of Maham Anga and Ruqs but he is there nevertheless , waiting for his salvation, his heart in the right place.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #7 - Voices !!

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-07-19, 11:11

what eloquence, Tanths! Tell me, is the picturisation equally so? You almost tempt me to watch!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 11:20

Yay Sathu!!!! I was actually surprised and happy to see jalal's reaction on spotting the person who was responsible for the deer to runaway.....and u explained it so WELL.....muaaahhh hug1 

Ditto with BK...Jalal looked so much in pain , Rajat did a great job :) 

He indeed has a heart of Gold but its locked in a chest....and the key will defo be Jodha :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 11:22

sonshine487 wrote:what eloquence, Tanths! Tell me, is the picturisation equally so? You almost tempt me to watch!

*Smiles sweetly like Kumud* Appuse, why don't you be the judge of that ..It airs  at 7:50 on Zee HD, 8:00 on Zee..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 11:43

pollyanna wrote:Yay Sathu!!!! I was actually surprised and happy to see jalal's reaction on spotting the person who was responsible for the deer to runaway.....and u explained it so WELL.....muaaahhh hug1 

Ditto with BK...Jalal looked so much in pain , Rajat did a great job :) 

He indeed has a heart of Gold but its locked in a chest....and the key will defo be Jodha :)

I too liked Rajat's acting  there , Pallo ..His calmness .. , the gentle smile  ..I did not know Rajat  was a good actor..it is a surprise and a pleasant one ..

only handicap is his boyish voice...in fact  in y'days episode..I thought that Boy Jalal looked way older than Man Jalal/Rajat

HUgss and Muhwazzz, HUn 

obviously...Abhi se Madame lecture dene lagi.. soon she will start on Jalal and change his heart too :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-07-19, 12:01

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:what eloquence, Tanths! Tell me, is the picturisation equally so? You almost tempt me to watch!

*Smiles sweetly like Kumud* Appuse, why don't you be the judge of that ..It airs  at 7:50 on Zee HD, 8:00 on Zee..

ROFL nice try!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 12:20

Nice post Tants.. it will take me a few days to get used to the new Ruqs, but certainly agree that paridhi isn't more beautiful then her but hey that b the story that is told... Ruqs and Jodha have started to clash...but like know the dialogues given by the two is how they r going to rule Jalal, one heart one mind...

Wat Ruqs loves more is up in the air for me, initially I thought it was friendship which turned into marriage and that friendship was still the main part of the relationship, then u had that scene where she shed a tear or two wen Jalal said he didn't have a heart, he couldn't love that implied mayb more... everything has gone hand in hand for her mayb she doesn't know her own feelings....

Jalal has a heart that has been shown before, BK was standing there for judgement and Akbar was in his senses, under the heat of war if there was a fight would Jalal have spared him? BK wants to go on hajj as punishment, and that was something he had previously threatened Mahamanga with as well, y was it considered a punishment? Because the difficulty in getting there?

U said there was a petitcot government in place for two years before Jalal was able to take complete control do u know was that Mahamanga in direct conflict with Jalal or behind the scenes?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 12:20

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL nice try!

It will b better then SC

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-07-19, 12:25

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL nice try!

It will b better then SC
'course, it will
Ekta Maiyya is always good for the initial few months!
Not that I don't want to watch re! a lot of things conspiring against me at the same time
I'll be stopping SC too soon

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 12:28

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL nice try!

Ahh !! Some people want to be stuck n cav man era even when we offer the plush 5 star suite Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-07-19, 12:59

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL nice try!

Ahh !! Some people want to be stuck n cav man era even when we offer the plush 5 star suite Evil or Very Mad

oye! who u calling cave man? I woman!
LOL!
fact is, i'm hung up on gowariker's JA
THOUGH I KNOW that HR is far from the real Akbar... I don't want to spoil my image
I have read somewhere that Akbar, in fact, was "an ugly little man"

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-07-19, 13:12

Tant's loved reading u...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-19, 13:13

Tanthya wrote:The replacement bug has finally bit  Jodha Akbar team and we got  a new girl who looks every inch a  Mughal .. I also understood what the source meant by , "Smiley looks innocent" , For if I ever saw  the stamp of Vampdom   in JA, It has been on Maham as well as the new Ruquaiyya ! One glance at her and we know that we have found the  character that will do saas duty in the place of Hamida.  Honesty also moves me to admit, I found her more beautiful than Paridhi , makes me wonder was Jalal blind  to go into raptures over  Jodha's beauty ?? : Love is blind tanthya :lol!: ..... ... Plz dun throw anything to me:lol!: , but the actress playing Jodha needs to improve... When shes with the actress playing ruqaiya, ruqaiya stands out and not Jodha... Jodha was suppose to be a princess who is brave and also beautiful but so far we could not see all those... at times i feel shes not that beautiful on screen... Camera angles... One dun feel that this girl will get Jalal running after her or falling hard for her for her beauty / bravery ( bravery does not mean one saying dialogues i want Jalal's Head everytime)...

Coming back to the show,  The clash of Mughal's and Rajaputana's, The clash of cultural ideologies , The clash of Pride, Clash of Ego has begun where it should have  begun ..From the ladies.  Mallika -e-Hind and Amer Ki rajkumari have locked horns while the former emerges victorious in the pragmatic battle, the latter remains triumphant on the moralistic plane ..The tone has been set with Ruqs  disliking Jodha  * Does Ruq know about  Jalal's obsession ??*
....... interesting clash.... but again... the old ruqaiya seems like gone a character change into new one.....new one looks arrogant...... :?:all of sudden No  

"As long as  Bairam Khan stays , I can never become  Mallika-E-Hind in truest sense "

Does Ruquaiyya love Jalal bec he is her friend, her husband or does she  love him because he is the king ?? Would her reaction been different had he been a commoner  for Ruqs  displays a great fondness for power, her every moves  initiated by her need to reign supreme in the Harem..Does Jalal sense this and hence reluctant to engage his heart for he constantly implies that Ruqs is undertaking such and such action to earn some bauble from him .. Is his love lorn heart yearning for love that will love him for who he is and not for what he is ? seems like ruq is more towards power n all.... but this new one is confirm VAMP : Viewers are Mentally Prepared (VAMP):lol!: 

The battle of two mothers  or two zones of Jalal's  psyche.. One a voice of Duty and another the voice of reason, emotion .. Maham Anga and Hamida.. each wants  Jalal to do  their bidding  while one's motive is suspect , the latter's arise out of a sense of gratitude .Jalal is torn and seeks the judgement of Ruqaiyya who urges him to  punish the rebel, Which is a sound political move but what of Jalal's heart which still loves  Khan Baba as his father ??... again the lady Hamida ........ is not convincing enough....

Despite the protestation's of  Jalal that he does not have a heart, the past 2 episodes clearly proves that he does have a heart, is not cruel .. Here is a King who has gone on a hunt,  his chief consort has ear marked a prey but loses it as the animal flees in nick of time, The suspicious Kings gets down from his horse to investigate , discovers that some one deliberately had  thwarted their hunting and saved  the animal, attracted by the tinkling jewellery, Jalal turns and spies a lithe, Rajput Hindu girl running away ..His reaction..a small smile of amusement and quick walk away from her..Had he been a heartless despot, all he had to do was string the bow and bring down the Rajput girl as she was providing him a clean shot but the King exhibits forbearance , does not pursue her , does not indulge in simple whims just for the heck of it.. He is a man who knows when to take action and when not to, a man in whom ego does not rule supreme.. : 10q tanthya, i was wondering why Jalal did not go n get the girl after noticing her..... :)  got my answer now

Next is the action against Bairam Khan, a father who has turned rebel , a general turned traitor , The King  Jalal knows that he has to subdue Bairam Khan to establish himself as the undisputed King of Hindustan but his heart sings a different tune .. when he sees  Bairam Khan standing outside the gates of his castle, unarmed,  surrendering .. Jalal does not indulge in the act of beheading Bairam Khan * which Ironically is what Bairam Khan would have done or what Ruquaiiya would have advocated* but he ges down from the horse and moves towards Bairam Khan, giving him a chance , is first to throw away the sword and offering Bairam a olive leaf .. Here is a man who is compassionate, who can love , who can forgive.. Here is a man with a healthy ticking heart, here is  Hamida's son !! Jalal might be lost under the toxic love of Maham Anga and Ruqs but he is there nevertheless , waiting for his salvation, his heart in the right place.
.. Bairam Khan & Jalal scene was good.... but i find the emotion blank.... but it was a good scene.....:) ... a very well written analysis Thumbsup

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 14:05

Maria J wrote:Tant's loved reading u...

Thanxx Ria,

Loved being read ..and aayinda if u just stick to, loved reading you, tfs, loved it...I am going to do Belan seva..

Talk!!

Don't compete with Riyya !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 14:24

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:The replacement bug has finally bit  Jodha Akbar team and we got  a new girl who looks every inch a  Mughal .. I also understood what the source meant by , "Smiley looks innocent" , For if I ever saw  the stamp of Vampdom   in JA, It has been on Maham as well as the new Ruquaiyya ! One glance at her and we know that we have found the  character that will do saas duty in the place of Hamida.  Honesty also moves me to admit, I found her more beautiful than Paridhi , makes me wonder was Jalal blind  to go into raptures over  Jodha's beauty ?? : Love is blind tanthya :lol!: ..... ... Plz dun throw anything to me:lol!: , but the actress playing Jodha needs to improve... When shes with the actress playing ruqaiya, ruqaiya stands out and not Jodha... Jodha was suppose to be a princess who is brave and also beautiful but so far we could not see all those... at times i feel shes not that beautiful on screen... Camera angles... One dun feel that this girl will get Jalal running after her or falling hard for her for her beauty / bravery ( bravery does not mean one saying dialogues i want Jalal's Head everytime)...

....... interesting clash.... but again... the old ruqaiya seems like gone a character change into new one.....new one looks arrogant...... :?:all of sudden No  

Does Ruquaiyya love Jalal bec he is her friend, her husband or does she  love him because he is the king ?? Would her reaction been different had he been a commoner  for Ruqs  displays a great fondness for power, her every moves  initiated by her need to reign supreme in the Harem..Does Jalal sense this and hence reluctant to engage his heart for he constantly implies that Ruqs is undertaking such and such action to earn some bauble from him .. Is his love lorn heart yearning for love that will love him for who he is and not for what he is ? seems like ruq is more towards power n all.... but this new one is confirm VAMP : Viewers are Mentally Prepared (VAMP):lol!: 

The battle of two mothers  or two zones of Jalal's  psyche.. One a voice of Duty and another the voice of reason, emotion .. Maham Anga and Hamida.. each wants  Jalal to do  their bidding  while one's motive is suspect , the latter's arise out of a sense of gratitude .Jalal is torn and seeks the judgement of Ruqaiyya who urges him to  punish the rebel, Which is a sound political move but what of Jalal's heart which still loves  Khan Baba as his father ??... again the lady Hamida ........ is not convincing enough....

Despite the protestation's of  Jalal that he does not have a heart, the past 2 episodes clearly proves that he does have a heart, is not cruel .. Here is a King who has gone on a hunt,  his chief consort has ear marked a prey but loses it as the animal flees in nick of time, The suspicious Kings gets down from his horse to investigate , discovers that some one deliberately had  thwarted their hunting and saved  the animal, attracted by the tinkling jewellery, Jalal turns and spies a lithe, Rajput Hindu girl running away ..His reaction..a small smile of amusement and quick walk away from her..Had he been a heartless despot, all he had to do was string the bow and bring down the Rajput girl as she was providing him a clean shot but the King exhibits forbearance , does not pursue her , does not indulge in simple whims just for the heck of it.. He is a man who knows when to take action and when not to, a man in whom ego does not rule supreme.. : 10q tanthya, i was wondering why Jalal did not go n get the girl after noticing her..... :)  got my answer now

.. Bairam Khan & Jalal scene was good.... but i find the emotion blank.... but it was a good scene.....:) ... a very well written analysis Thumbsup

Ekta wanted Ruqs arrogant, I think .. I had read somehwere that Smiley comes across as  'innocent'..So they did want a vampish Ruquaiyya

Yes, Bairam Khan and jalal scene was shot well..but it seemed to depend heavily on theatrics..although the sky shot denoting tht Bairam Khan has become detached from the material world was a nice touch ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-07-19, 14:25

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Tant's loved reading u...

Thanxx Ria,

Loved being read ..and aayinda if u just stick to, loved reading you, tfs, loved it...I am going to do Belan seva..

Talk!!

Don't compete with Riyya !!

Kya likhu jab dekh nahi rahi hoon and only reading u.. Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 14:54

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL nice try!

LOL!
THOUGH I KNOW that HR is far from the real Akbar... I don't want to spoil my image

Nahiiiiiiin don't spoil my image... he was tall, handsome, he walked with confidence and agility....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 15:02

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL nice try!

LOL!

Nahiiiiiiin don't spoil my image... he was tall, handsome, he walked with confidence and agility....

Hehehehehe..He was  average height tending towards slightly shortish side, square, plain looking   but what he lacked in physique, he made it up with his charisma..he is said to keep his listeners entranced with his persona and is supposed to mesmerize  his counterpart with his aura..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 16:00

One question: i felt there was a discontinuity.....BK ka achanak hriday parivartan kaise ho gaya???? OR is it a PLAN???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-07-19, 16:04

pollyanna wrote:One question: i felt there was a discontinuity.....BK ka achanak hriday parivartan kaise ho gaya???? OR is it a PLAN???

The question I was going to ask Tanthya ..what was with the Jesus Christ effect ?? where was Bairam's trusted lieutenant ??  

That chainmail suit that Akbar wears, it  looked like a frock than a armor suit !

addendum: Akbar seems to be ruled by women , doesn't he ??

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 16:04

Thanks Tanthya for the wonderful analysis... 
Seems like Ekta recruited the kid playing Jodha awhile ago... If she had found the one playing Rukiya now ...she might not have chosen the plain looking Jodha. Just my POV though! It's all Kismet ki luck! The best way to salvage this would be to emphasize more on Jodha's personality and NOT her beauty ... Even the portrait made by the proto-type police sketch artist, I mean the Mughal commissioned artist, was Horrible!  

I am enjoying Rajat's Akbar... And I am absolutely loving all the distortion of facts... This is a semi historical  fantasy soap... cream .... It's supposed to have artiste's rendition ( I mean ekta's bizarre soapiness in it) . 

Rukiya and Jalal... At that time ( 1500s) women were bought for a price ( money or title) So it was really not expected that they would be in love and all that... She is in for the title and he is in for a good romp! Even Jodha will come with a price tag, na? Amer's security was bought by selling Jodha to her fancier, that's all! 
Jalal favored her the most and that's why the popular belief started there was some " kuch kuch hota hai, aap nehi samhjegi Rukiya and 50 other concubines" 

Always love reading you ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 16:15

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Tanthya for the wonderful analysis... 
Seems like Ekta recruited the kid playing Jodha awhile ago... If she had found the one playing Rukiya now ...she might not have chosen the plain looking Jodha. Just my POV though! It's all Kismet ki luck! The best way to salvage this would be to emphasize more on Jodha's personality and NOT her beauty ... Even the portrait made by the proto-type police sketch artist, I mean the Mughal commissioned artist, was Horrible!  

I am enjoying Rajat's Akbar... And I am absolutely loving all the distortion of facts... This is a semi historical  fantasy soap... cream .... It's supposed to have artiste's rendition ( I mean ekta's bizarre soapiness in it) . 

Rukiya and Jalal... At that time ( 1500s) women were bought for a price ( money or title) So it was really not expected that they would be in love and all that... She is in for the title and he is in for a good romp! Even Jodha will come with a price tag, na? Amer's security was bought by selling Jodha to her fancier, that's all! 
Jalal favored her the most and that's why the popular belief started there was some " kuch kuch hota hai, aap nehi samhjegi Rukiya and 50 other concubines" 

......And I so love reading ur witty comments Sabi bounce  :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 16:24

Sabi,

It was said that Ekta opted for her after seeing 7000 auditions ..Sometimes I think  Ekta  chose her cuz she looks a bit like  Ash in certain angles ..It would have been nice  if she were a good actor and Ekta was swayed by tht but her acting is  much worse than Pankhudi's !..Yea, they need to stress on her personality and  hope tht Paridhi  renders it , which I doubt !

Sabi,

Ruqs  and Jalal were childhood friends, cousins and grew up together ..women were bought for a price, traded off, were part of treaty's  but Rus was from a well off royal family  and she was married to Jalal when she was 9 and Jalal 14.. so the curiosity..

Historically..Ruqs was the  most favored wife , Akbar loved her the most and favoured her .. he deferred to her counsel

Thanxx Hun :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-19, 17:47

Hmmmm, Seems like an interesting episode . The new Ruqs is really beautiful. But I am still to understand her. Does she love Jalal as th eother day she did have a tear in her eye when they were talking about love.
Yes Jalal does have a heart hidden away in the recess. and Jodha will be the key to unlock his heart. I loved the clash od ideologies in the market scene.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-20, 16:10

Tanthya wrote:

Sabi,

It was said that Ekta opted for her after seeing 7000 auditions ..Sometimes I think  Ekta  chose her cuz she looks a bit like  Ash in certain angles ..It would have been nice  if she were a good actor and Ekta was swayed by tht but her acting is  much worse than Pankhudi's !..Yea, they need to stress on her personality and  hope tht Paridhi  renders it , which I doubt !

Sabi,

Ruqs  and Jalal were childhood friends, cousins and grew up together ..women were bought for a price, traded off, were part of treaty's  but Rus was from a well off royal family  and she was married to Jalal when she was 9 and Jalal 14.. so the curiosity..

Historically..Ruqs was the  most favored wife , Akbar loved her the most and favoured her .. he deferred to her counsel

Thanxx Hun :P

7000? Maybe Ekta went blind after viewing 7000 audition tapes :P  I still prefer the original cast to stay and hope they grow on me ... mr Creepers ( Akbar) already did ! 

Yes, Rukiya was a childhood friend, cousin etc. but when Royals married they still had ulterior motives behind the union... Maybe we just don't about it ( Ruk Jalal union) cos historians didnt write  about it. Why prefer 1 particular cousin over 200 other cousins ? some sort of bartering was there for sure. LOVE (much later concept, very different from  medieval era one) had very little to do with it... Just my POV. Although, given free reign Ekta would probably show Surayaban  and Jodha celebrate Valentine's day ... Oh hold it... She already did...they went on a midnight rendezvous  cheers Without chocolate, flower and wine of course! 

Oh okay... Didnt know Rukaya was the preferred one... Maybe the fact that Jodha bore the heir ( Jahangir) gave her the prominence later. Wase bhi, wasnt the lore of Jhoda Akbar  churned out by a Brit 300 yrs later? .. History is in the hand of the penholder :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum