Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: MediaQ Q&A session Barun Sobti

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 15:24

gangsu wrote:Wat happen 2 MAMR????
Did d MAMR release or nt???

Acc to Adeeb..  MAMR is in post production stage , as it is a small budget movie..each and every step is done slowly and carefully hence the delay...

The release  window has been tentatively been fixed for Sept * I think*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-19, 15:27

oh is mamr the frst movie being made in Bolly dat every step is being taken "this" carefully??

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 15:39

gangsu wrote:Wat happen 2 MAMR????
Did d MAMR release or nt???

Currently release date is estimated to be Sept to Oct time

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsu on 2013-07-19, 15:49

Ty @tanthya n asmi

Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsu on 2013-07-19, 15:52

asmi wrote:oh is mamr the frst movie being made in Bolly dat every step is being taken "this" carefully??
hehehe..... i think so

Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-07-19, 15:53

asmi wrote:oh is mamr the frst movie being made in Bolly dat every step is being taken "this" carefully??

No, MAMR is the  'first' movie for all the members involved except Shenaz and first baby is always precious  and it is better that they are taking it step by step instead of rushing in unlike some other actor and then complaining loudly about everything Twisted Evil

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-19, 15:59

.. i will nt bring oder actors here ....but dis is heights nw. By the looks of hw the slow steps are being taken.....i guess yes it will release during sept ...but nt dis sept but sept 2014....nd if dey realise ok we need to be more careful...dey will delay it to sept 2015... :)

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsu on 2013-07-19, 16:08

asmi u ve got a valid point
wen i 1st heard abt MAMR it was 2 b released in march or sumthng lyk dat

Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-19, 16:13

i dnt knw hw many times it has been shifted ....for the sake of post production...

also the shooting of 22 y was to start long bak....frst in april den..may ...den early week of july...nd nw i hear july 30th...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsu on 2013-07-19, 16:19

Mr.sobti ve vry lucky star Wink

Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 16:59

asmi wrote:i dnt knw hw many times it has been shifted ....for the sake of post production...

also the shooting of 22 y was to start long bak....frst in april den..may ...den early week of july...nd nw i hear july 30th...

Asmi... I don't know how post production works... But my feeling is that they cannot find buyers for this movie. You know how some movies go straight to DVD and some do not see the light of the day at all.... I have a feeling MAMR is a horrible movie ànd no one wants to take the risk of marketing it ! Just my fear though...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-19, 17:02

Shesherkobita wrote:
asmi wrote:i dnt knw hw many times it has been shifted ....for the sake of post production...

Asmi... I don't know how post production works... But my feeling is that they cannot find buyers for this movie. You know how some movies go straight to DVD and some do not see the light of the day at all.... I have a feeling MAMR is a horrible movie ànd no one wants to take the risk of marketing it ! Just my fear though...

i can somehow feel the same too!! i am feeling sad!! i so want this film to hit the big screen but it is a small movie n i too have the same fear.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 17:08

tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

i can somehow feel the same too!! i am feeling sad!! i so want this film to hit the big screen but it is a small movie n i too have the same fear.
 Me too Sowme... I also fear back lash on Sobti... There are some who would do or say anything to put him down... So the upside of not releasing MAMR means the Sobti aura lingers a bit longer... I am more possessive and protective about Sobti than ASR was about khushi :P Embarassed

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-07-19, 17:12

tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Its not so, acc to what Barun said in May, some part has to be re-shooted & since some of the cast r staying out of India, it was difficult to get the dates.

Since it’s a new PH, they did not calculate the time required for post-production & hence the shifting of dates. I some unknown movies of Hussain Kuwajerwala & Shilpa Anand can get buyers, MAMR cal definitely get since everyone knows how desperately everyone is waiting for it. Also it has Kavi Shastri & Shehnaz in the cast, there r not entirely unknown people.

We cannot say how MAMR is until it releases, so we cant say if its horrible/average/good at this point of time. The director has been giving IVs & has recently tweeted that post-production work has completed & MadMidaas have become active on their FB pg, the movie poster has been shot for & if there had been no signs of release, all this activity wouldn’t have happened.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-07-19, 17:16

Shesherkobita wrote:
tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Me too Sowme... I also fear back lash on Sobti... There are some who would do or say anything to put him down... So the upside of not releasing MAMR means the Sobti aura lingers a bit longer... I am more possessive and protective about Sobti than ASR was about khushi :P Embarassed

Sabi, He has come up from a Call center employee to this position purely due  to hard work. Even if MAMR is not a good movie, if BS does good work in it, he will get noticed. That’s all I want. Hope, he rises out of ASR's shadow & his performance in MAMR is appreciated :) 

@ Bold - We all are :lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-19, 22:15

Shesherkobita wrote:
tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

well tweety nd Shesherkobita(gv me a short name i had to copy it lols)

neways i agree..wd wat u said completely.....i once saw the director of MAMR in one of the episodes og Koffee wd karan....where she was the normal audience giving her views abt some actor...dnt remember which actor....i was quite shocked den...neways dat doesnt matter....by the looks of hw thngs are going...nd hw its being postponed evy month i dnt hav much xpectations from the movie....the only thng dat the makers nd the associated actors xcept shehnaz nd barun...do is give interviews post pictures...nd tweet....dats it.... ofcourse dey will come up wd points like betterment of the movie is being done nd al dat.. however hw much i love barun bt i can deny the fact dat i hav doubts dat the movie is nt getting ne buyers...dat can be possible...as it neither has big starcast nor a big PH...wen i see thngs practically dis is where i arrive...nd i cant go wd d Ivs of the associated people...as dey ofcourse will come up wd all kinds of excuses...the only reason y dis movie has been talked abt little bit is sobti....nthng else we all knw dat....

also 22y ..dey hav been working on the movie for so many days...i rem dere was some Iv of barun in april where he said the shooting was to begin in april itslef but due to some reasons hav benn postponed to may....den i heard it will begin by end week of may...den i came to knw barun is in mumbai...i was like ok he was supposed to shoot nw.....n i heard its july nw.....wen i thot he must be shooting nw here i hear it will start by end of july

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum