Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-19, 18:06

fotooo
please?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New entry in Qubool Hai

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 18:11

Gul ne kaha hai...weekend hai...toh iske upar sar phodo.....

keep guessing.....let the brains work on the weekend too Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 19:09

What the... .?? She is really RAJNI? Gul will be feeding more ghoul and I will accept it like it's Halloween.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 21:18

Hahahha Sabi....me thinks...Humeira is playing a BIG game Wink will prove she is her mother's daughter affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 21:42

pollyanna wrote:Hahahha Sabi....me thinks...Humeira is playing a BIG game Wink will prove she is her mother's daughter affraid

Hmmmm... That's a nice thought...did she really have that much Akaal ? Still it will be interesting to see WHERE Vikram came from...

Ps: I am the only one waiting to see where Razia hides Dadi next. I think at one point she will lose Dadi ... ( maybe Ayan or Rajni will find her and then hide her again :P )

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 21:43

Shocked 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 21:45

[quote="Shesherkobita"]
pollyanna wrote:Hahahha Sabi....me thinks...Humeira is playing a BIG game Wink will prove she is her mother's daughter affraid

Hmmmm... That's a nice thought...did she really have that much Akaal ? Still it will be interesting to see WHERE Vikram came from...

Ps: I am the only one waiting to see where Razia hides Dadi next. I think at one point she will lose Dadi ... ( maybe Ayan or Rajni will find her and then hide her again :P )[/quote

She did lose her for a bit wen the wardrobe was taken for a walk by Rajni.. i like your idea on the roof no one will look there

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 21:55

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Ps: I am the only one waiting to see where Razia hides Dadi next. I think at one point she will lose Dadi ... ( maybe Ayan or Rajni will find her and then hide her again :P )[/quote

She did lose her for a bit wen the wardrobe was taken for a walk by Rajni.. i like your idea on the roof no one will look there
Gargoyle Baribi cheers ...missed you Sarra. 

If I market an " Inflatable Barun Sobti life size doll" for you know what, I will put all those hiding places in the manuàl.  You can hide your own personal BS doll in the cupboard, under the bed, hanging  from clothes line etc. QH is so inspirational study

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 22:08

Sabi,Sarra :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-19, 22:14

are u guys kidding ya sach ka??

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-19, 22:17

Asmi...its a spoiler from Oishi..and she gets news quite often from the sets

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 22:23

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

If I market an " Inflatable Barun Sobti life size doll" for you know what, I will put all those hiding places in the manuàl.  You can hide your own personal BS doll in the cupboard, under the bed, hanging  from clothes line etc. QH is so inspirational study

long hug missed u to.. nahin yaar the place she has hid badi B u could not hide BS there...first place that would be searched... u need originality which won't happen in QH...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-19, 22:35

this show is wierd....saw a bit of todays episode where rajni was speaking abt her KC...nd ayaan got jealous.....wud love to see a jealous ayaan... i knw i will be beaten up...but i really want ayaan scenes... :(

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-19, 22:39

asmi wrote:this show is wierd....saw a bit of todays episode where rajni was speaking abt her KC...nd ayaan got jealous.....wud love to see a jealous ayaan... i knw i will be beaten up...but i really want ayaan scenes... :(

Y will u get beaten up? Had u said that about old ayan mayb :lol!: , but not this one, a Jealous Ayan would be good to watch.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 22:45

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

long hug missed u to.. nahin yaar the place she has hid badi B u could not hide BS there...first place that would be searched... u need originality which won't happen in QH...
So these kinda mind games were shown in Hindi serials before or you mean they are copied from Twilight Zone, Outer Limits kind of 60s psych thrillers ? Wase vi ...mera Barun doll is deflatable ... I will just hide him in my purse. :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-19, 22:49

asmi wrote:this show is wierd....saw a bit of todays episode where rajni was speaking abt her KC...nd ayaan got jealous.....wud love to see a jealous ayaan... i knw i will be beaten up...but i really want ayaan scenes... :(

Hi I am sab ( sabrina) ... 
I loved his jealousy for a guy that doesn't exist ... I have a feeling that he will hire somebody to pretend to be Vikram. 

Asmi... You are right ... This is the Weirdest show I have seen in awhile. I wanna see how far they can take it till they plunge head first...:P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-20, 12:35

Loved the epi esp daddy khan in care

Loved how tanu has been shown cause there ar epiple who keep fasting for outer world eats secretary

Yeah pallo I too heard about vikram and  I think we are heedding towards tanu pardah fash 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum