Latest topics

Meet Tanveer:new entry in QH

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meet Tanveer:new entry in QH

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 16:24

I dint like this new girl ( Tanveer) in QH. when I say i dint like, dint find pretty but average looks.

seeing so many posts, many found her Pretty. Seriously I am asking myself is there some thing wrong with me?.
This does not happen often with me but at times I get confused on matters like this, when so many of my family members go Gaa gaa on looks of some Men or Women and I am left with deep thoughts that why I dint find them Pretty or Handsome.

I know different tastes and Difference of Opinion. scratch

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 16:26

2 reasons Vidya...... he will soon come to know abt Zoya-Ayan plan to keep him away from going to the court......we can see that he is at least warming up to her...but when this plan comes out in the open......he will lose the TRUST he has in her....remember...he pinned her to the wall and asked her not to lie...and she did it with the court orders and now roping in Ayan too in her plan......

he will again go to his shell...not trusting people and as it is he doesnt believe in love....so both these factors will make him turn his back initially ...when Zoya will be dying to get his love......

Also lets not forget the new entry......mebbe she too has a role in all this hoopla

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-04, 16:31

But Palls has she not already warned him that she does not want him to testify, that she was prepared to lie in court, so he shud realise she wud attempt something.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 16:37

But he too warned her not to lie.....also....he scolded her for not informing him of the court orders......so now he assumes that she will not try any other stunts....

but she thinks that she has a duty towards Dilshad, she got senti watching her teary eyed , hence she cooks up a plan with Ayan......

This will definitely backfire...and then Zoya will have no face to face him, his ire, his wrath...coz she has actually manipulated him to come and visit that site......as was shown till the last episode

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 16:39

Godschild...yeah...everyone has his own opinions...and that adds flavours........rite :) :)

What do u think will be the role of this girl??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-04, 16:42

pollyanna wrote:2 reasons Vidya...... he will soon come to know abt Zoya-Ayan plan to keep him away from going to the court......we can see that he is at least warming up to her...but when this plan comes out in the open......he will lose the TRUST he has in her....remember...he pinned her to the wall and asked her not to lie...and she did it with the court orders and now roping in Ayan too in her plan......

he will again go to his shell...not trusting people and as it is he doesnt believe in love....so both these factors will make him turn his back initially ...when Zoya will be dying to get his love......

Also lets not forget the new entry......mebbe she too has a role in all this hoopla

Actually I thought about the first part initially itself....!! Now when this new girl comes he will completely detach himself from Zoya.....nevertheless atleast go to the insulting\rude mode.....but do you feel Zoya now realised some feelings for him....I see she is helping him all for Dilshad only....since he helped her in finding her father's residence she may develop gratitude.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 16:55

Mebbe he will be at his ruthless best when he learns of her action....(and frankly speaking I want this)

Zoya always takes a wrong route to come to her destination...and she has to learn her lessons fast.... Asad will go against anyone if he thinks that he is right in his actions......

Now if the new entry is coming as a catalyst then what me thinks ---Asad will be back to his normal self...as we saw him during the initial episodes....Dilshad will be worried about him...and hence will ask him to get married/engaged to this girl...he will do it on the rebound(Zoya's actions)...or because of the duty he feels as a son......

But picture abhi baaki hai.......Ayan aur Zoya ko bhi toh koi role /track milna chahiye na....so again a khichdi will be cooked....and in the meantime tanveer will come out to be a BAD girl........

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-04, 16:56

lalsunvid wrote:
pollyanna wrote:2 reasons Vidya...... he will soon come to know abt Zoya-Ayan plan to keep him away from going to the court......we can see that he is at least warming up to her...but when this plan comes out in the open......he will lose the TRUST he has in her....remember...he pinned her to the wall and asked her not to lie...and she did it with the court orders and now roping in Ayan too in her plan......

Actually I thought about the first part initially itself....!! Now when this new girl comes he will completely detach himself from Zoya.....nevertheless atleast go to the insulting\rude mode.....but do you feel Zoya now realised some feelings for him....I see she is helping him all for Dilshad only....since he helped her in finding her father's residence she may develop gratitude.

Has there been any softening from him ? I still see him reserved with her. Athough used to her noutanki..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 17:02

pollyanna wrote:Godschild...yeah...everyone has his own opinions...and that adds flavours........rite :) :)

Ans: Rolling Eyes The role of this Girl will be to stretch few more episodes of QH like bubble Gum and beat around the Bush with Razia Sazzish and the wierd looking Doll Evil or Very Mad . Also to stretch Asad- Zoya love ( less) :heart: story and to delay Confession, wedding and SR Asad - Zoya.
( pollyanna sorry for this weird answer-- I am bit tired of QH from past 1 week ...... i am getting bored.....) since I have got New Lollypop called Saraswathi chandra. from past 1 week the taste of this new candy is very sweet.... dont know till when this sweetness remains in my mouth. cheers

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-04, 17:06

Godschild wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Godschild...yeah...everyone has his own opinions...and that adds flavours........rite :) :)

Ans: Rolling Eyes The role of this Girl will be to stretch few more episodes of QH like bubble Gum and beat around the Bush with Razia Sazzish and the wierd looking Doll Evil or Very Mad . Also to stretch Asad- Zoya love ( less) :heart: story and to delay Confession, wedding and SR Asad - Zoya.
( pollyanna sorry for this weird answer-- I am bit tired of QH from past 1 week ...... i am getting bored.....) since I have got New Lollypop called Saraswathi chandra. from past 1 week the taste of this new candy is very sweet.... dont know till when this sweetness remains in my mouth. cheers

Rofl at stretch the episode comment, GC ....i do agree the doll saazish is being stretched a bit. , feels like i am hearing it from. Ages ... And with this girl ..it will againnget stretched ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 17:14

Godschild..... :lol!: for ur answer....yup....me too feel the same dear...the saazish track is getting a little too long...but looks like...they are soon going to put a closure to it.......(my hunch) ...the new entry will facilitate putting a lid on the past and hence Rashid-Asad past/enmity...and opening the can of the future...which will club with Zoya's past......

I wont be surprised if though Raziya will be caught /own up the crime...but the identity of the woman will not be touched upon now and will be kept for later use

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 17:21

Sathu...Asad is getting used to her antics,he is quite reserved in his ways...but yeah he has started caring for her...he is going all out to find abt her father's whereabouts...he takes an effort in making and gets her coffee(her choice-milky one), he tries to make her smile.. quoting her dialogues back on her..but he also stops himself midway from putting his hand on her shoulders to show her his support.....hence yeah...this is all what one can expect from Asad Ahmed khan ...as of now...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 17:22

[/quote]

Rofl at stretch the episode comment, GC ....i do agree the doll saazish is being stretched a bit. , feels like i am hearing it from. Ages ... And with this girl ..it will againnget stretched ...[/quote]

Tanthya, with Hindi serials I have started "Use and Throw" policy or Like a chewing Gum U discard after 10- 15 minutes of munching, once it looses the sweet juice and Flavour.... Hope i dont sound too harsh. But this is reality which I have learned in my real Life too. I was sensitive, polite person, bending too much to everyone n getting kicked n kicked for no fault of mine in professional and personal life. Now i have Learnt the hard way, still have not forgotten the basic values nor will. I try to lead my life with Dignity and on my own terms.... thats my baashhhaaan for today bounce bounce . I am in a very happy space now :) :) Embarassed

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-04, 17:26

She looks very pretty........

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-04, 17:31

Godschild wrote:Ans: Rolling Eyes The role of this Girl will be to stretch few more episodes of QH like bubble Gum and beat around the Bush with Razia Sazzish and the wierd looking Doll Evil or Very Mad . Also to stretch Asad- Zoya love ( less) :heart: story and to delay Confession, wedding and SR Asad - Zoya.

Rofl at stretch the episode comment, GC ....i do agree the doll saazish is being stretched a bit. , feels like i am hearing it from. Ages ... And with this girl ..it will againnget stretched ...[/quote]

Tanthya, with Hindi serials I have started "Use and Throw" policy or Like a chewing Gum U discard after 10- 15 minutes of munching, once it looses the sweet juice and Flavour.... Hope i dont sound too harsh. But this is reality which I have learned in my real Life too. I was sensitive, polite person, bending too much to everyone n getting kicked n kicked for no fault of mine in professional and personal life. Now i have Learnt the hard way, still have not forgotten the basic values nor will. I try to lead my life with Dignity and on my own terms.... thats my baashhhaaan for today bounce bounce . I am in a very happy space now :) :) Embarassed [/quote]

As long u are happy in ur space,that is what matters ....regarding Tv showa..i too am a restless viewer ..so. Can understand. Ur feelings

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 17:35

pollyanna wrote:Godschild..... :lol!: for ur answer....yup....me too feel the same dear...the saazish track is getting a little too long...but looks like...they are soon going to put a closure to it.......(my hunch) ...the new entry will facilitate putting a lid on the past and hence Rashid-Asad past/enmity...and opening the can of the future...which will club with Zoya's past......

I wont be surprised if though Raziya will be caught /own up the crime...but the identity of the woman will not be touched upon now and will be kept for later use

Pollyanna u are doing the same mistakkkwa for expecting too much in this story line :lol!: meoow scratch
have you not learnt lesson from Prev IPK.... party4 where the Villian shyam was just kicked from house and dint know what happened to him next .... and remember Shashiji... the wheel chair guy...... who dint get Justice .... poor shashiji...... villlian was the winner...... same here ....who knows Gul will stretch so much so that we or she herself will not know when she will concieve and deliver next baby. And when she is in Labour and about to give birth to New baby she will be sooo busy that it will lead to Amnesia , will totally forget to give closure to Razia Sazishhhhhh..... Bang Bang .

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 17:44

Godschild.....hmmmm....lagta hai aap ekdum acche wale mood mein ho aaj...pehle bhaashan aur ab yeh prediction...... :lol!:

See, what i feel.....QH though from the same PH...has got a lovely story to start with, wonderful senior actors and of course the younger lot has already got into their grooves...waqt lagta hai sab ke saath aur agar result achha ho toh we dont mind the WAIT....

Now i know...its natural to draw parallel between the various shows but lets give everyone a chance ......to learn from the mistakes(knowingly or unknowingly)......look we have got nice costumes , good sets, lovely bathroom Wink .......nice story plot.....so lets cross our fingers and see what the CVs have in store for us.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 17:56

[quote="pollyanna"]Godschild.....hmmmm....lagta hai aap ekdum acche wale mood mein ho aaj...pehle bhaashan aur ab yeh prediction...... :lol!:

See, what i feel.....QH though from the same PH...has got a lovely story to start with, wonderful senior actors and of course the younger lot has already got into their grooves...waqt lagta hai sab ke saath aur agar result achha ho toh we dont mind the WAIT....

Now i know...its natural to draw parallel between the various shows but lets give everyone a chance ......to learn from the mistakes(knowingly or unknowingly)......look we have got nice costumes , good sets, lovely bathroom Wink .......nice story plot.....so lets cross our fingers and see what the CVs have in store for us.

/quote]

Yes Pollyanna I know, u r right .... i am giving time and being patient. I am not saying all this for Saraswathichandra and have not commented anything against SC since it is very new and fair to give a chance. But for me QH ( is allready 4 months old)is starting to cross the line and thats why I am bit critical about it.....even I liked QH initially...(Dargaa epi was excellent) then stopped watching, then again started watching after seeing some of the promos and articles. again i have started to loose interest....Razia, rashid, dilshad are good and very watchable.... even Asad- zoya were not cutting ice intially, now they are bit ok compared to intially epi. But have to tell you frankly ... there is something a miss with QH to me while I am watching which is not exciting me to tune to next episode or catch up YT. ( dont know why.... i am feeling this ..... )

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-04, 17:59

[quote="Godschild"]
pollyanna wrote:Godschild.....hmmmm....lagta hai aap ekdum acche wale mood mein ho aaj...pehle bhaashan aur ab yeh prediction...... :lol!:

/quote]

Yes Pollyanna I know, u r right .... i am giving time and being patient. I am not saying all this for Saraswathichandra and have not commented anything against SC since it is very new and fair to give a chance. But for me QH ( is allready 4 months old)is starting to cross the line and thats why I am bit critical about it.....even I liked QH initially...(Dargaa epi was excellent) then stopped watching, then again started watching after seeing some of the promos and articles. again i have started to loose interest....Razia, rashid, dilshad are good and very watchable.... even Asad- zoya were not cutting ice intially, now they are bit ok compared to intially epi. But have to tell you frankly ... there is something a miss with QH to me while I am watching which is not exciting me to tune to next episode or catch up YT. ( dont know why.... i am feeling this ..... )

Could it be bec , we are expecting it to be pure romance whereas it is turning out to be family. Drama with romance thrown in....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 18:11

Yes Pollyanna I know, u r right .... i am giving time and being patient. I am not saying all this for Saraswathichandra and have not commented anything against SC since it is very new and fair to give a chance. But for me QH ( is allready 4 months old)is starting to cross the line and thats why I am bit critical about it.....even I liked QH initially...(Dargaa epi was excellent) then stopped watching, then again started watching after seeing some of the promos and articles. again i have started to loose interest....Razia, rashid, dilshad are good and very watchable.... even Asad- zoya were not cutting ice intially, now they are bit ok compared to intially epi. But have to tell you frankly ... there is something a miss with QH to me while I am watching which is not exciting me to tune to next episode or catch up YT. ( dont know why.... i am feeling this ..... )[/quote]

Could it be bec , we are expecting it to be pure romance whereas it is turning out to be family. Drama with romance thrown in....[/quote]

Tanthya, i dont mind pure romance or Mix of romance and family Drama.... but dont know why I am not getting urge to tune to next epi. either i watch in YT fastforward mode or totally skip watching, happy reading WU.

I think it is more to do with my personal taste i believe. The TRP of QH is steady too,.... so some thing wrong with me ....
Or may be I have got SC to watch now and find it more interesting..... may be I am loosing interest with old serials.

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-04, 18:26

pollyanna wrote:But he too warned her not to lie.....also....he scolded her for not informing him of the court orders......so now he assumes that she will not try any other stunts....

but she thinks that she has a duty towards Dilshad, she got senti watching her teary eyed , hence she cooks up a plan with Ayan......

This will definitely backfire...and then Zoya will have no face to face him, his ire, his wrath...coz she has actually manipulated him to come and visit that site......as was shown till the last episode

Need to start paying more attention I thou the do not lie to me was before Dilshaad scene and the scolding was before he found out it was Dilshaad. But yes he is not going to like it, but he knows what she is like, he has seen her antics he shud have learned something and b suspicious. The hearing is the next day to soon for the doll to b found jus as yet

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-04, 18:37

My thoughts u have echoed. The darga episode was the first one? I really liked that episode my self. After that not so much, I have not been impressed with the acting of the leads.. i don't feel the anticipation of waitin for quid next episode, there is no excitement to tune in, but it is better then the saas bahu sagas and shows out thee.

Godschild wrote:

Could it be bec , we are expecting it to be pure romance whereas it is turning out to be family. Drama with romance thrown in....[/quote]

Tanthya, i dont mind pure romance or Mix of romance and family Drama.... but dont know why I am not getting urge to tune to next epi. either i watch in YT fastforward mode or totally skip watching, happy reading WU.

I think it is more to do with my personal taste i believe. The TRP of QH is steady too,.... so some thing wrong with me ....
Or may be I have got SC to watch now and find it more interesting..... may be I am loosing interest with old serials.[/quote]

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-04, 19:27

[quote="sarra0"]My thoughts u have echoed. The darga episode was the first one? I really liked that episode my self. After that not so much, I have not been impressed with the acting of the leads.. i don't feel the anticipation of waitin for quid next episode, there is no excitement to tune in, but it is better then the saas bahu sagas and shows out thee.

Hi Sarra,

yep, the Darga epi, the initial 1st or the second one were excellent.... and also u r right, QH is much better then Saas Bahu Sagas.

talking about leads, i find Asad and Zoya good here and there but not consistent. Nor it is making me tune to watch their interactions or romance ..... i watch it at my own sweet time
I just expect good entertainment from any serial..... not only comedy, but a good family drama also interest me.... I hate dragging saas bahu sazish crap.....

As Pollyanna said will give another 1 month for QH and read only WU. long hug
but I want to watch Asad- Zoya saree and rain episodes.... :lol!: hug1

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-04, 19:36

Pallu,

Thanks for the information. I just want this track to start

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-04, 21:36

:lol!: Godschild, Sarra.....chalo at least you will tune into QH for saree and rain romance Wink Wink Hope Asad and Zoya will re kindle your interest soon in the show.......fingers crossed.

Anu...yup, me too waiting for this to unfold :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum