Latest topics

Yeh Sab Kya Ho Raha Hai Badi Bi aur Mumani ?? ... what crap ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Sab Kya Ho Raha Hai Badi Bi aur Mumani ?? ... what crap ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-20, 17:06

Hilarious stuff from  QH FB fan pages  ...

Fan #1........Yeh Badi Bi kya khaati hai ? Bed ke neeche ghaseet ke, cupboard main itne dino tak chupake rakho toh bhi unko kuch nahi hota... I mean, I just got this pup and he wont stop peeing and pooping all over the place... asMuniza Riaz asked, inn sab zaroorato ka khayal kya Razia hi rakhti hai ?
confused 
Fan #2...... Lolz Nihu, haan diaper bandha hoga, kyonke she is disable, can't even walk and all, so basically toh she needs nursing, so i think Razia take cares everything....

Fan #1......I understand the cant walk bit, but why doesnt she talk? Is she paralyzed in her tongue as well...
scratch zipped scratch 
Fan # 2......yes, you haven't noticed, her right side affected, she had stroke, poor badi bi is paralyzed...
zipped zipped 
Fan #1 ......ohh I am not watching all episodes na toh issiliye I missed it
wave wave 
Fan #3 .....rofl ..looking after diaper duties .. and bathing her too to prevent all the "durgandh ' from attracting attention !!...

Fan#4 ...... LoL yes, even I was thinking if Badi bi is surviving in the storeroom, the closet, under the bed; like that, then Razia must be taking care of her ' daily needs'..

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-21, 02:38; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Sab Kya Ho Raha Hai Badi Bi aur Mumani ?? ... what crap ??

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-20, 17:10

Gosh... Everyone was thinking about it but just didnt mention it.... Hilarious.... 

Stroke? I thought her vocal cord was injured when Razia chocked her with some wire or Doree or something ... I can't remember ... I am getting mixed up with one horror clip from another!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-20, 17:38

Shesherkobita wrote:Gosh... Everyone was thinking about it but just didnt mention it.... Hilarious.... 

Stroke? I thought her vocal cord was injured when Razia chocked her with some wire or Doree or something ... I can't remember ... I am getting mixed up with one horror clip from another!

this one you mean ??..

OR WAS IT this one ??..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-21, 05:06

Ha ha ... How do you find all these photos? You can put up any photo anyone wants in a second, it's amazing. 

I mean the first one. That's when her vocal cord was injured , I think....

The second photo is from months ago when she hung Dadi upside down and then Dadi pushed her from the staircase .....And then she tried to drown Dadi and Dadi put Hot peppers in pakora and....  The fact that I remember these scenes is more absurd than the fact that I watch this Cra*!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-21, 10:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ... How do you find all these photos? You can put up any photo anyone wants in a second, it's amazing. 

I mean the first one. That's when her vocal cord was injured , I think....

The second photo is from months ago when she hung Dadi upside down and then Dadi pushed her from the staircase .....And then she tried to drown Dadi and Dadi put Hot peppers in pakora and....  The fact that I remember these scenes is more absurd than the fact that I watch this Cra*!

Sabi thanks for your comment .. These pics are result if Mr Google .. Who produces pics in seconds ....

Hats off to your awesome memory yaar actually I was confused .. Which pic was which scene .. Thanks for clarifying ...

flower :sunny: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum