Latest topics

BREAKING NEWS:--`Qubool Hai`: Yet to reveal real plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS:--`Qubool Hai`: Yet to reveal real plot

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-21, 20:48

`Qubool Hai`: Yet to reveal real plot

Oops! Zoya-Asad lost second chance to marry, thanks to wily Tanveer! Such worn-out twists and turns are spoiling `Qubool Hai`, otherwise an entertaining show. But its writer-director-producer Gul Khan doesn`t think so, as she has her finger on audiences` pulse and adds that real twist is yet to come.

First Tanveer`s manipulation stopped Asad, played by Karan Singh Grover, from reaching the venue to marry Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti), and Zoya is so heartbroken that she runs away to Ajmer to nurse her wounds.

Guilty and concerned, Asad tracks her down and the two reunite in Ajmer. 

To make an impact, the show`s writer-director-producer Gul Khan took the pain of travelling to Jaipur, Ajmer and Pushkar to shoot at real locations, including the areas around Sufi shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer, in scorching heat with the lead actors, and it paid off well with TRPs soaring.

Now, when the two sorted out misunderstandings between them and agreed again to marry, Tanveer, played by Amrapali Gupta with aplomb, struck back with another devious plan and succeeded in stopping the wedding once more.

Why Asad, an astute businessman, remains naïve towards his deceitful childhood friend Tanveer`s tricks?

Pat came reply from Khan: "Because I want him to be like this."

Tell her that such melodramatic turn of events have become common on the small screen, and she dismisses it saying: "It`s rating well. We are catering to masses who do not identify with high-class realism. They need to see high-voltage drama and emotions." 

"If the ratings are not coming, you have to shut the show," she added matter-of-factly.

She revealed that soon Tanveer will be exposed and they will show reason behind her bad behaviour. She added that `Qubool Hai`, which has completed about 190 episodes, is essentially not about love.

"The real story will begin after 200 episodes. Right now we are just setting up. The real story is not about Asad-Zoya, it is about the clash between the two brothers - and we are soon going to show that," she said and added that the show will have a long run on the small screen and the real concept will open up soon.

Set in Bhopal, the show highlights two different sensibilities and schools of thought through two families.

If Asad`s family is modern and educated, his dad Rashid (Vaquar Shaikh), who abandoned his mom Dilshad (Shalini Kapoor Sagar) many years ago, to marry Shireen (Shabnam Sayed), lives with his in-laws who are conservative and orthodox.

Khan, who produced `Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon` and ongoing series `Arjun` under the 4 Lions Films, is from Jabalpur, a small town in Madhya Pradesh, and lived in a joint family, therefore, she was keen to tell this kind of story. 

"It is very natural for me to tell the story. I wanted to capture a family where `sage-sautele hote hain`. Children are close to each other, but elders are bickerish."

She has brought her real life experiences through two families.

"In every family you have relatives who have studied abroad and have modern thinking and there are people who have lived in small town and are conservative," she said.

Khan says that the female lead Zoya is her own reflection.

"Actually she is completely me - a girl caught between traditional values and modernity and trying to find a balance," said Khan and added that as far as Asad`s character is concerned, she had seen guys like Asad around her.

"I have met guys who are well-to-do, educated but at the same time when it comes to their women, they are conservative...," she added.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS:--`Qubool Hai`: Yet to reveal real plot

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-21, 21:18

There IS a Plot ???

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-07-21, 21:31

Tanthya wrote:There IS a Plot ???

errr... Plot? Who kya hota hai?
kahaan milta hai yeh chidiya?
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2013-07-21, 21:38

looks likes gul ji got inspired by one n only ekta  maiyya...here ppl were hopinng a end to a drag love story in 200 episodes n she says they hv just laid the plot€€**head desk**

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Archana29 on 2013-07-22, 00:09

Gul says the real story is not about Asad and Zoya but I am sure she realizes most people watch the show because of Asad and Zoya .

Archana29
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-22, 03:24

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh :lol!: yeah its a trp business then why do u want online viewers so much... plot wat plot? The story has not moved in so many months..Badi B has moved more places then the story... they said at the beginning its not Zoya Asad story but moved to it quickly...so real story it the brothers going head to head is that the original concept coming back...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-22, 12:54

gul must be joking
so what was the plot up till now, og I forgot  just the trailer  so what will muami willdo next , burn dadi in fornt of us.

she said the same in ipk too as real plot will come after marriage , I read in some post

now what

but happy that tanu will get exposed soon but soon is gonna be when ????

but people are tired of her negativity I can assure

I respect Sanjay leela  in this he made his stand clear – wish to run Sc for next 8 years

Gul come clean on how many years  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-22, 14:13

Is it time for PMSing or is a new baby in offing???bounce 

jo saamne hai...uska to closure sahi se ho....well....scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by win7 on 2013-07-22, 14:14

lage raho!:)

win7
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-22, 14:15

pollyanna wrote:Is it time for PMSing or is a new baby in offing???bounce 

jo saamne hai...uska to closure sahi se ho....well....scratch

closure what is that mathe

gul haven’t hear a word called closure to be precise

take her old shows

I wish  gul to break my perception with this show:OP:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-22, 18:34

hai la, hey kya ho gaya affraid 

WT, what does gul maate mean by showing 190 or so epis and then saying it's not the actual plot??? hain??? scratch  toh what were we watching until now? that was a nightmare/dream/hallucinaSHUN/imaginaSHUN??? I think i need a read Gul ki dictionary mere yaaron to figure out what we were all watching until now study  meri batti abhi tak jalii nahin :cry: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-07-22, 19:50

okay so the show has been going on for about 10 months now... and she is saying that it is not a love story but the conflict between the 2 brothers... what I do not understand then is why has she presented the story to the audience as a romantic storyline between Zoya- Asad... it is quite confusing because majority of the people that watch this show watch it to find out what is going to happen beyween Zoya-Asad and if she is talking about the show being realistic then i have to disagree mainly becaise the storyline that is going on between razian and badi bi does not depicit realism... how many times is badi going to be pushed and still survive without no injury or any damage to herself. Gul Khan is just taking the Piss with the storyline now that I am not even interested in knowing what is going to happen anymore

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-23, 00:09

Hmmmm.... Maybe Ayan will marry Zoya after all... And the feud will begin... Yawn!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum