Latest topics

SBB - KSG," Kumud , Tum Zyada kapde Pehno " - July 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - KSG," Kumud , Tum Zyada kapde Pehno " - July 22

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-22, 15:23

The Anchor saying they are the Rab ne banade jodi's.. as Asad and Kumud, they would never meet but as KSG and Jenny..they are made for each other ... KSG  embraces her possessively..

On the question   of whether they get time to spend and how compatible is it being married to the person from the same profession.

Jennifer: There are pluses , there is a understadning of what one does  ofc, there are something's we don'e understand but acceptance is there..

KSG:" I beg to differ..  and he points out that not all things are understood ... then he also mentions about the paucity f time, as both are busy in shootings and do not get to spend time together..

Jenny agrees saying that if one of them was in different profession, they would get more time to spend..

Jennifer is asked about Asad and whether she likes Asad..

Jennifer:" Nahi, I do not like Asad, he is too saddo and always crying and crying ..I like my Karan better.

On being asked about  Kumud :

KSG," Kumud Main chahti hoon tum ab zyada kapde pehno " :P :P

Jennifer,: " Main Ab sari pehnthi hoon"

KSG," Haan, thats better , She is doing justice to the role"

On being asked about the twists happening in their respective shows

Jennifer: " well, It is a love story you know.. drama happens when the lover's  do not  meet"

KSG about the violence Kumud has to endure :"  Such things should not happen , but then it does unfortunately  and it is being shown.. she is doing a fine job"

On being told  that The actor who was playing the hubby role had a previous connection with DMG,

Jennifer:" Yes, he told me"

Karan opens about their married life and says that as in every relationship there is a adjustment process, there is a give and take , ever since   I have been married  to Jenny..Things have been going steadily up.. she is my lucky charm..  Am I  in ur good books  (???) now..

In answer, Jennifer throws him a puchchak kiss ..

This came about cuz, earlier .. The anchor had asked about their chemistry and KSg with a bit of  mischief has replied that they had chemistry, PHYSICS and BIOLOGY too .. getting Jenny embarrassed:twisted: Twisted Evil 

The anchor wishes KSG and Jenny for winning the award and KSG graciously returns the compliment ..

In Another segment,

Missed  by me.. there was an IV of KSG and Surbhi  .. They were discussing about their jodi name ASYA..

KSG was saying at least without  AS, zoya would still be  YA  on the other hand without  YA in Asya ..Assad will become ASS !!

TWIST TABLET

Zoya decides to leave for  New York and she tells Asad that this time she will not stop for anything.. while Asad  decides to fill the jug this time..

Dekho  Zoya ki Shaitani

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karan & Jenny's IV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 *Thnxx to Sumana

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-07-22, 17:43; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - KSG," Kumud , Tum Zyada kapde Pehno " - July 22

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-22, 15:43

Hehehheh....TFS Sathu....:)

KSG ka gutter mind :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-22, 16:11

Poor thing .. caught and hooked to a strict matron.. they make a cute pair ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-07-22, 18:03

thanks!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down