Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-22, 17:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thumbsup

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB-21st July 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-22, 17:10

WU

SBB headlines Asad Zoya ka Jashn , Everyone in the set r clapping with lots of hap iness... Surbhi said we r so happy mujhe debut award mila hai aur Karan ko Best actor award and best couple award milgaya..So thankyou everybody...Karan said milgaya milgaya.. Kabhi said we both help eachother.KSG said without me u r Ya..Without u Im an ass..LOL Gold award milne ki khushi... KSG hugged Nazma and Surbhi and shaking her with loads of hapiness.Heart Now scene in qubool hai... Asad is in creamish green shirt and Zoya in pink dress. They r shooting a scene where Dilshad shows Zoya Asad's childhood photos...Zoya immediately starts her shararat teasing Asad with her shayari that vo bachpan se hi Salman the...LOL and he is running behind her...She is running with the photoalbum.. They r running like tom n jerry.(Tannu is not there in the frame...I think its after tannu's exitBig smile)Zoya saying mei ise net pe daalne wali hu aur sabko batane waali hu ki Mr.Khan kaise ghumte the bachpan me... Another small interview where Kabhi r complimenting each other... Surbhi said everyone is unique in their own kind.Every one has their own style.She said KSG is like no one and there is no one like KSG and me also... Karan gave her a high five...Big smile It was an awesome segment... Best part of the segment is Karan's tight hug to Surbhi Hug

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum