Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 22nd July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-22, 20:33

Jodha and her brothers are playing chausar and enjoying the game,overlooked by Jodha's parents.Both get emotional and the brothers also want to spend time with her before she leaves after marriage. The brothers lose intentionally so that Jodha can win.

Ruks with her trusted ones think that Maham Anga is getting too big for her shoes as she has got voice in D-e-K and thinks to clip her powers. MA comes and Ruk invites her to play a game of chess. Ruks enquires about her decision about BaK and MA says that AK is an elder brother of Jalal , hence if he is victorious then it means Jalal is too. MA defeats Ruks in chess and assures Ruks that whatever she does, it will benefit Mughal empire and Jalal.

AK is enjoying shabab and sharab Wink when a person informs him about the whereabouts of BK and he sents a message to the king of that kingdom where BK has reached.

Bhanpur king and priest come to Amer and decide on the date of Jodha's marriage with SB. Jodha's mother decide to conduct Kali puja.

Sharifuddin and Sujamal discuss plan and strtegy to win over Amer, Sujamal lets out the details of secret tunnels from Amer. They decide to mobilise troops and Sharifuddin rejoice that he will gain importance in Mewar as well as Agra as Jalal will achieve his dreams of defeating Amer and getting Jodha.

Jalal is angry with some troubles in Malwa and MA tells him to send troops under AK to wage battle.

AK is unsure about his capabilities if hhe can win the war, MA encourages him to go ahead as if he wins then she will ask Jalal for alliance with Bakshi Bano.

During Kali Puja, Shaguni bai again tells Jodha's mother that Jodha is reaching closer to the palace of Mughals.

AK in tears says something about BK to MA, she is shocked too. Jalal is missing BK, Ruks also present there. MA comes and informs Jalal about BK. Jalal gets FB when he was young and was trained by BK and the scenes when BK was leaving the palace. Jalal breaks down while MA wipes her crocodile tears and gets FB when AK informs her how BK was killed because of his message.

Precap--Everyone rejoicing as the wedding cards are being sent when Bharmal comes and asks to stop it and get ready for war as Mughals have started mobilising and someone informs that Sujamal is also on Mughal side. Jodha is shocked to hear this.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 22nd July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-22, 23:41

Bhaisa is good looking... It'll be great to see him in Akbar's court later. Adam khan is soooo HUGE, how in the world will tiny Jalal push him off the roof? Maybe this Jalal should kick him in the sheen and trip him from behind. 

Oh my god, I was able to count all of Jalal's teeth while he was wailing... I should've felt sorry but I just couldn't ...he kept wailing and chomping like an alligator for MINUTES...geez! The only one I can tolerate wailing like that is ASR! Twisted Evil 

Maham anga gives me the  cold 

Thanks for the wonderful update, Pals!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-23, 05:17

pals 10q for the update....:) Thumbsup 

sabi: I was able to count all of Jalal's teeth while he was wailing.ROFL ... that scene was over the top... overdramatic....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-23, 12:12

Thanks for the update pallo!... OH GOD, I cant stop laughing when I read Sabi's comments...

@ Sabi, I am becoming your fanwa!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 14:03

Thanks Girls....Sabi:lol!:  counting teeth.....OMG!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-24, 07:34

Riyya, Vi, Pals.... You made my day! :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:26