Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 22nd July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-22, 22:02

Ayan's House:

The episode starts with Humeira unable to recall her hubby's contact number. Ayan asks her to remember anything related to her marriage,Vikram, her members in the house, she gets paranoid, breaks down.

All the family members are seated at the dining table for iftar,Imran,Haseena Bi and her sister are also present. Rashid gets a call from Satish who says that he has reached Rahimpur. Haseena says that Imran-Nikhat should get married a day after Eid.  Humeira comes there and Haseena makes fun of her,offers her kebab. Humeira takes panga with Haseena bi saying that she doesnt want to  sit on the same table as she has an aversion to the smell of non veg. Haseena thinks of teaching her a lesson.

Haseena apologizes and offers her juice and forces her to have it while she keeps the non veg kebabs on her plate. Nikhat overhears when Haseena's sister was explaining it to Razia. She goes and throws the kebab which Humeira was about to eat. Humeira says that cunning Haseena is not fit for being a mother in law for naive Nikhat. Ayan too tells haseena not to interfere in their home matters. Haseena leaves while saying that now she will only talk about things which concerned her. 

Asad's House:

Dilshad asks Asad if there is truth that he wants to get married asap as Tanu is preggy. He says yes. Tanu leaves,Zoya glares at her. Asad too leaves after casting a glance at Zoya who is dejected. All 3 Dilshad,Najma and Zoya are very sad.

Zoya asks Tanu if there is truth in pregnancy and wants proof for it. Tanu shows her the report,Zoya thinks that it might be fake, then Tanu did a peggy test which is positive and Zoya is all shaken up and leaves. Tanu gloats affraid 

Zoya sits besides Asad.Zoya tells Asad that she is happy that he is not shying off from his responsibilities,he has taken the right decision, he is doing the right thng as its very important for the little child.She leaves and tells that she is going to New York and she has one work but she doesnt need to stay in his house. Dilshad says that now she wont stop her. Asad is in tears.

Precap: Zoya distributing photos and asking if someone knows about the pic, Razia gets hold of one, is shocked to see Zoya and one of the pic in Mamujaan's hand.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 22nd July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-23, 00:16

The Asad Zoya scene was good. Rest of the epi was more like a filler epi... 

I couldn't stop gawking at all the food on the table ... Oh my god they looked SOO good... I am so hungry! I miss all those deep fried unhealthy vegetables sooo much! 

Thanks for the update Pals

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 13:58

Yup Sabi....that was one well executed, appropriate scene for Asya's relationship.....cheers 

mujhe toh kebab khana hai yaar.....on sunday i watched Humsafar....and yest...QH....and with Ramzaan month...i feel like gorging on biryani and kebab...and ufff my weight.....its already signalling me to stop my urge :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum