Latest topics

ILKDM #8 : The traitor Within !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #8 : The traitor Within !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 10:20

I had an opportunity to watch a movie over the weekend, The movie was about a group of Ethical Kidnapper's who work within the framework they have adopted and that of a honest, ruthless minister who considers Politics to be a pure stream and abhors corruption, In the course of th movie, the Minister meets 2 contractor's, seeing the attache by the  side of the contractor, voluntarily extends his hands, when he is handed the attache, he promptly hands the contractor to the waiting Enforcement directorate officer and hands the cash to the directorate as witness.. The seething younger brother who has witnessed this, decides to avenge his bro's arrest, he approaches this kidnappers with a proposition , when the Kidnapper's are reluctant, he lets lose a sparkler , he says " Although what you are doing is unlawful,wrong you follow a code whereas that minister although walking the path of truth chose duplicity and betrayal , You have virtue in your sinful activity and that honest man has vice within his righteousness " which brings me to Jodha Akbar, more particularly to Sujamal .

Agreed, Sujamal had every qualities needed to govern the land, he had the rights too , Agreed that he was  betrayed, his trust crushed, He was deceived by his uncle , his rights were usurped , Sujamal HAD every right to fight for his rights but was the way he adopted  RIGHT ??   If he had not sought the Mughal's help, Had he not helped them by showing the weak links, the escape routes , Would Mughal have had an easy victory?? Would Rajaputana have yielded so  easily ?? would the flags of Mughal Sultanat be flying all over Akhand Bharat , Somehow I do not think that Mughal's would have had such an easy journey , the collateral damage would have been huge , Sujamal , was the chink  in the armor of Rajaputana and the Mughals used that chink and widened the hole to expose the weak inner core which succumbed rather quickly.

Maham Anga, Her unbridled craving for Political supremacy shall not be fettered any longer , From Badi Ammi she now wants to be Badi-est Ammi , The power behind the throne, The force , the invisible but all pervading potent force of the Sultanat.. But she does have one blind spot, Adham Khan !!! Adham Khan on the other hand is made up of lots of blind spots, one he is a debauch , a despot, a zealot, greedy , So potentially Adham Khan is not the ace of Maham Anga but rather a tool of her downfall still, blinded like only a doting mother can be, Maham Anga thinks that Adham  has the requisite traits required to rule, towards this end , she has begun to maneuver her moves, by sending Adham Khan to capture Malwa,  Adham Khan can raise in the eyes of Jalal  from which she can try to further her position of strength by mooting an alliance between King's sister and her own darling , Good for nothing Son, Adham Khan .. Her moves are noticed and watched by Ruqaiyya , who has her own game to play, she does not warn Jalal against this borer worm which is working from within and weakening the governance, for her words will not be believed.. Maham Anga seems set to have her way by having her dear son becoming brother in law of Jalal.. but her dream run might get jolted by the inadvertent interference of 2 persons, 1.Sharifuddin  2. her own incompetent Son ..who is about to to on a conquest. There might be another person too and that could be Jalal himself.

It will be interesting to see what will be the fates of this character's?/

Please share your opinion/comments/views.. to or against..all are welcome :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #8 : The traitor Within !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 12:12

WOW Thumbsup 

Sathu...its only u who can come up with such masterpiece...blending a scene of a movie with the show...SUPERB!!!!

***Adham Khan is not the ace of Maham Anga but rather a tool of her downfall*** cheers 

Yup even me thinks so....Sharifuddin can turn the tables ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 12:23

Its Jodha which is more important for Jalal as of now.....Malwa i guess, something wrong is going to happen...and its because of Jodha or rajputana's help, that thing will be sorted out....

This will put Jodha on the radar of MA.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 12:24

pollyanna wrote:WOW Thumbsup 

Sathu...its only u who can come up with such masterpiece...blending a scene of a movie with the show...SUPERB!!!!

***Adham Khan is not the ace of Maham Anga but rather a tool of her downfall*** cheers 

Yup even me thinks so....Sharifuddin can turn the tables ....

Aww, baby.. Channe Ke Khet   main mujhe nahi jaana !!

Yes.. Agar Jalal thinks  MA is his  Ammi and Adham as his brother hen bakshi becomes the sister na Twisted Evil  plus..if Mayya follows the historical route then Adham cocks a thumb at Jalal by not sending all the spoils of victory and just sending  a token , plus he also unleashes a reign of terror in Malwa, which angers Jalal who forthwith takes his army and the coward Adham surrenders ..added to it were Sharifuddin to deliver Mewar, Amer and Jodha to Jalal .. samjho .. Sharifuddin ki kismat khulgayi !! .. I am hopng so.. but Mayya kaise leke jaayegi, we got to see

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 12:29

pollyanna wrote:Its Jodha which is more important for Jalal as of now.....Malwa i guess, something wrong is going to happen...and its because of Jodha or rajputana's help, that thing will be sorted out....

This will put Jodha on the radar of MA.....

whatever his flaw, Jalal aways had this burning desire to expand, expand, expand ..he nevr stopped it even after Jodha comes .. Jodha is the trophy, a vindictive win ..

Malwa, I have said what happenes in the history in the previous post re.. ..check karle..

Malwa ka story toh sunni hogi..actually this is more famous than Jodha and Akbar..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 12:59

Wow Sathu.....if not for anything else, i should really thank Maiya for bringing JA to us...gives us a reason to explore history once again and  reading notes ....such an interesting read indeed....

Thanks for Malwa info dear..... hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 13:14

pollyanna wrote:Wow Sathu.....if not for anything else, i should really thank Maiya for bringing JA to us...gives us a reason to explore history once again and  reading notes ....such an interesting read indeed....

Thanks for Malwa info dear..... hug1

My Pleasure re !! Kiss    The Malwa Love story is much more interesting than Jodha Akbar actually ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-23, 13:54

Wow write up Tants...
What a apt title... be it Sujamal or AK...

While the first one is a conscious one, the latter is not aware what his irresponsibility would do to his mother's dreams.

While the self destructive BK is gone, AK would surely be the death of his mother one day.

We are yet to imagine what Sujamal's mistake would be. He has chosen to raise his hands in friendship with the enemies of his own kin- What would be his position when the very same enemy would shake hands in marital relationship with his chacha?

But then as Ron Weasley says in HP 7, it is said everything is fair in love and war- this is a bit of both... :)

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-23, 14:03

Thumbsup   ....for your write up... Interesting movie linked up with ur write up.....

Malwa story is interesting tanthya... Tfs..."Sultan Baz Bahadur and Roopmati "love story is kind of interesting 2 :) 

Overall i agree it will be interesting to see the fate of Sujamal, adham Khan, sharifuddin, ruqaiya , n Jalal himself....this kind of story any time better than kitchen politics.... Power Play.....:) ....

One Question : when Jalal breakdowns in yday epi why Maham anga n Ruqaiya were standing still n did not even offer anything like cool down, we are here kind of emotion.. They just let him breakdown n watching HIM ...Question  Comprae to Maham Anga N even Ruqaiya itself, i felt Bairam Khan was 100% better than them... he did love Jalal, even thought the power thing was at play n all. What ever Jalal is today is partly because of Bairam Khan, Indeed a Father figure to him. Im sad hes no MORe....:cry: 

long hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-23, 14:34

Where is this Malwa story? in voices?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-23, 14:47

riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup   ....for your write up... Interesting movie linked up with ur write up.....

Malwa story is interesting tanthya... Tfs..."Sultan Baz Bahadur and Roopmati "love story is kind of interesting 2 :) 

Overall i agree it will be interesting to see the fate of Sujamal, adham Khan, sharifuddin, ruqaiya , n Jalal himself....this kind of story any time better than kitchen politics.... Power Play.....:) ....

One Question : when Jalal breakdowns in yday epi why Maham anga n Ruqaiya were standing still n did not even offer anything like cool down, we are here kind of emotion.. They just let him breakdown n watching HIM ...Question  Comprae to Maham Anga N even Ruqaiya itself, i felt Bairam Khan was 100% better than them... he did love Jalal, even thought the power thing was at play n all. What ever Jalal is today is partly because of Bairam Khan, Indeed a Father figure to him. Im sad hes no MORe....:cry: 

long hug
No dear, It was actually BK who taught him to not show any sign of weekness.

If BK was there when Jalal was lamenting for someone very close to Jalal, he would have told him to buck up- He did not like a sign of weekness in Jalal- thats why he was surprised when Jalal hugged him instead of beheading him- he hadnt taught him that.

While MA only has political intentions in her love for Jalal, I do think that Ruq is scared to show her love for Jalal- She has always maintained her supremacy over all begums and boasts of her closeness with Jalal, she did love secretly when Jalal says that there is no love between them- but she herself doesnt act her own self with him. She does love him, but she would never dare to show him that she would make him weak.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-23, 15:19

What a fantastic writeup Tants.

Well Jalal definitely has a heart and that can be seen in his interactions with his own. He went into the Amer fort to rescue his loyal servant Abdul, was displeased for Zaheer and cried his heart out for BK.

He is lonely in his heart but he is not heartless , just needs to realize , which Jodha will make him

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 15:33

Abavi wrote:Where is this Malwa story? in voices?

Sathu's reply to my comment..in this thread....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-23, 15:43

pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Pallo.. Ok its about AK and Jalal right.. I thought I missed some love story there in real sense.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 17:02

Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Pallo.. Ok its about AK and Jalal right.. I thought I missed some love story there in real sense.

no.. Malwa story is not about Jalal, ma..it is about Baz bahadur and Rani Roopmati ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 17:07

amimus wrote:What a fantastic writeup Tants.

Well Jalal definitely has a heart and that can be seen in his interactions with his own. He went into the Amer fort to rescue his loyal servant Abdul, was displeased for Zaheer and cried his heart out for BK.

He is lonely in his heart but he is not heartless , just needs to realize , which Jodha will make him

Thanks, Ami Jaan

I agree , He has a heart, A heart which can feel unfortunately he has been taught that feelings are a weakness and he does not want to be seen as weak !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-23, 17:24

Abavi wrote:Wow write up Tants...
What a apt title... be it Sujamal or AK...

While the first one is a conscious one, the latter is not aware what his irresponsibility would do to his mother's dreams.

While the self destructive BK is gone, AK would surely be the death of his mother one day.

We are yet to imagine what Sujamal's mistake would be. He has chosen to raise his hands in friendship with the enemies of his own kin- What would be his position when the very same enemy would shake hands in marital relationship with his chacha?

But then as Ron Weasley says in HP 7, it is said everything is fair in love and war- this is a bit of both... :)

Were sharifuddin to marry Bakshi, then a future alliance with him to overthrow Jalal and also acquire Amer ..

The Irony is that  Mughal's were already in alliance with dynasty of Amer prior to Jalal but for the sake of story..things are jumbled and recreated..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum