Latest topics

So happy days are here again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So happy days are here again

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-23, 16:07

According to oishi who gives regular true new on QH, the albums scene is brand new and the diary scène too shot after tanus exit
 So we are happy space again and back to khadoos laad governor sorry jahampana six packs and badtameez Ms farooqui But don’t understand why sudden exit for tanu. Yeah I know she was here for long but still. Humph or she will come up some another plan? But I will miss tanu …..

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: So happy days are here again

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-23, 16:27

cheers cheers :rendeer: Party1 Party1 :;D;;P: :;D;;P: Party2 Party2 Dance Dance Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-07-23, 19:55

yeah...waise toh mujhe bhi tanveeer koi khaas pasand nahiin thi (for obvious reasons!!) , par i don't think i am ready to let go of amrapali from qubool Hai.....koi mat joote-chappaal mat phenko!!! par it's okay that she goes away from khan household par tanveer is not just connected to asad, she is connected to siddiqui household as well as imraan...dekhte hain, how she is gonna surviv ein the show!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 20:44

sab ke sab itne negativity negativity chilla rahe the....so Gul ne kaha...yeh lo mausam suhana track, QH isstyle...now why is everyone crying...enjoy the useless romantic track......Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes 

Just hope Tanu strikes again ...and now with both the houses on fire......coz it will be Imran in question....

ab toh bas eid ke ek din baad ka intezaar hai.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-24, 08:24

I hope we will know something about Tanu's past.... Why did Razia insult her so? Or maybe gul will never explain....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-24, 16:08

jayalakshmi wrote:yeah...waise toh mujhe bhi tanveeer koi khaas pasand nahiin thi (for obvious reasons!!) , par i don't think i am ready to let go of amrapali from qubool Hai.....koi mat joote-chappaal mat phenko!!! par it's okay that she goes away from khan household par tanveer is not just connected to asad, she is connected to siddiqui household as well as imraan...dekhte hain, how she is gonna surviv ein the show!!

yeah lakshmi I too want her back with some plotting cause she is way too connected with every mess nikhas and imran life too. Nikhath needs to free from imran  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-24, 16:08

Shesherkobita wrote:I hope we will know something about Tanu's past.... Why did Razia insult her so? Or maybe gul will never explain....

hum she wont go, she will be there and will surface in needed time sabi

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum