Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 23rd July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 20:32

Jalal is crying inconsolably, MA tells him to gather himself as he is the king, she informs him that BK has been killed.Jalal is agitated and tells MA that the person,who was responsible for the killing, he wants him dead or alive. Ruks leave to sort out some fightings in harem, she is listening to some lady when MA sorts her and asks her to concentrate on Jalal. Both Ruks and MA have a fight about who is right/wrong, MA warns Ruks of her behavior.

Jalal is offering prayers and asks God to fulfill BK's last wish: he becoming the shehenshah. On the other hand, Jodha also prays to Kali ma.

The festivities have started at Jodha's place and Bharmal is ordering people around for distributing cards. Everyone is offering sweets to Jodha and the brothers tease Jodha. Bharmal comes with the card and shows to everyone.

Mughals were proceeding towards Amer, Bharmal announces to start the preparation for war. Someone informs that Sujamal is on Mughal's side. The Rajputs decide to kill Sujamal if they find him. Jodha is furious at Sujamal's act. Jodha's bhabhi comes and ask to get ready for Jauhar.Jodha says that her 4 brothers will defeat the Mughals.

The Rajputs get ready for the war, the ladies put tilak and aarti.

Bharmal gets a reality check as his troop is less in comparison with the Mughals and thinks that he has to do something about it. Sujamal and one of the brother come face to face in the battle.Shareefuddin also joins in with another platoon.Bhanpur sena also joins in, Sujamal notices Suryabhan and tells Sharifuddin comes to know that SB is getting married to Jodha.

At dusk, Sujamal asks Sharif not to kill SB but Sharif gives him two options--either he kills SB or forget Amer's throne.

Jodha's mother is preparing herself for the idea of Jauhar, lightining and thunder strike and she says that looks like Shaguni's word is coming true. She hands a potion of poison to Jodha and asks her t prepare herself too.

Precap--Jodha is trying her best to keep the diya burning, asks if it is abad sign...on the other hand, MA asks Jalal, why is Amer so important, he says it has something who none has.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 23rd July 2013

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-23, 22:05

Thanks for the update Pallo... the conch for the war is blown...

MA's question opens up a possibility that she is not happy that battle with Amer headed by S gets more importance than the Malwa incident which AK heads...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 22:07

My pleasure Vi.....i just hope..Jalal doesnt tell her about Jodha :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-23, 23:43

pollyanna wrote:My pleasure Vi.....i just hope..Jalal doesnt tell her about Jodha :)

thanks for the wonderful update Pallo , Jalal will not i think . Jodha will come as surprise bomb for MA:twisted:

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-24, 05:38

10q for the updates :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-24, 07:30

Thanks for the update Pals.

I liked the battle scene without Computer Generated Imaging. I will take old fashioned close framed battle scenes over poorly done CGI anyday. 

Ekta is not good with CGI.When Mamasa (Jodha's mom)  was watching the battle scene through the window... The background glow made it look like the talking portrait of the grand staircase at Hogwatrs... I half expected Sujamal to reach out through the window and freak Mmasa out. :P 

Rukiya rebuking the harem girls saying " you are in Shahi harem, not women from bazaar" or something like that... She equated them to sophisticated street walkers Shocked .didnt know what to make of that line scratch .....except... that makes Rukiya the grand Pimp. Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-24, 07:55

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for the update Pals.

I liked the battle scene without Computer Generated Imaging. I will take old fashioned close framed battle scenes over poorly done CGI anyday. 

Ekta is not good with CGI.When Mamasa (Jodha's mom)  was watching the battle scene through the window... The background glow made it look like the talking portrait of the grand staircase at Hogwatrs... I half expected Sujamal to reach out through the window and freak Mmasa out. :P 

Rukiya rebuking the harem girls saying " you are in Shahi harem, not women from bazaar" or something like that... She equated them to sophisticated street walkers Shocked .didnt know what to make of that line scratch .....except... that makes Rukiya the grand Pimp. Twisted Evil
ROFL ......

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 15:32

Thanks Jaanemans long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-24, 17:37

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for the update Pals.

ROFL ......

Riyya long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum