Latest topics

Mausam Suhana track, QH style is coming on your screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mausam Suhana track, QH style is coming on your screen

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 21:09

People who were tired of NEGATIVITY, VIOLENCE , STUPIDITY of the villainous track for the past 4 months can now heave a sigh of relief and rejoice and make merry.:santa: 

Gul (who loves her fans to the core and  always keeps them happy, no matter what)decided to make the most of non TRP season and here comes the romantic, light hearted tracks to make the viewers gush and drool on their beloved Asya.:farao: 

For the audience who have watched IPK, lets get ready to have a mausam suhana coming your way, QH ishtyle :)

Lots of cute nok-jhoks between Asad-Zoya, Asad's childhood pics, Zoya's childhood dreams, dhoni and unhoni, cozy OTT romance which will take your spirits to the top...all will be served on your platter at 9.30 in your living rooms.:sunny: 

ENJOY!!!!bounce 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Mausam Suhana track, QH style is coming on your screen

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-23, 23:19

pallu, please don't get me wrong, but i don't like the way this PH is handling things...... for months together they showed nothing except tanvi trying to kill zoya and asad crying like a baby (yaar, it had it's affect cos all we see is rains and more rains in INdia right now :) .........anyways, now, because of viewers demand or whatever reason, they suddenly switch off to romance and nok-jhok and move tanvi out of the picture ........ i don't see a balanced story here at all, it's all like one extreme or the other, none is being handled properly, this is when the show will suffer

i know i'm one of the minority who doesn't watch the show for asad and zoya, i watched it for the storyline and when gul said the main plot isn't even out yet, imagine how i felt affraid , i basically find the absurd stuff more fun to watch these days as the plot itself has gone bye-bye in the last few months and only allah miyah knows how long it'll be before the actual plot unfolds Sleep , someone wake me up at that time :sunny: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-24, 03:29

scratch As they say b careful wat u wish for.... people wanted the negativity, violence and stupidity to end... eh I thou that applied more to Razia and Badi B but hey where is the end in sight for that? Mausam hai suhana, shayhri gaane ka hain Bahana...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 12:06

Lucky2, Sarra..Agree with u ...i am totally detached from the show.....hence i did not mind the ordeals presented to us in the form of Tanu and Razia OTT violence.....at least for me...the silly romantic light hearted track is a major turn off...thats what happened in IPK and if the makers dont give me some drama in Ayan's house(guess the focus of full on violence/negativity will shift to this house now)....i think...i am not at all up for Asya romance.

I signed up for FAMILY DRAMA ......bas keh diya!!!

Bring it on!!! I know Gul is not showing an educational program or a social service show where in people are supposed to get a message of right/wrong.....this is entertainment show....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-24, 15:01

Palls I can take violence and tanu's were not an issue and still aren't...and neither was razia's to begin with but now razia's is just prolonged, and Badi B seems to b suffering from a stroke i have had enough...its like they have started that track and they don't know how to wrap it up..

Well razia messed with Tanu plan, and tanu won't go quietly, she should be plotting her next move, there is after all imraan, and Zoya's dad...the drama like that would be good...but.. can they deliver...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-24, 16:04

it is indeed pallo  jaan

but its four lions so will wait and watch what happens

so far so good

now as per gul comes real track

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down