Latest topics

Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013551

Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-23, 22:01

Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013


Asad's House:


Tanu is having a pickle and mocking at Zoya's helplessness about her whereabouts of her father, Tanu gives her hints, to go to masjid as the person always visits that place every morning during ramzaan.

Ayan's House:


Ayan come to Humeira and they share some light hearted moments, Humeira bad mouths Haseena Bi and Razia. She then tells that she is also worried about Vikram as he has still not come to take her. Ayan comes with a shayari and they share a laugh. He gives her falooda  and suddenly lightning strikes, she hugs Ayan and then have an awkward moment. Both then go inside.


Haseena bi hands a list of things to be given to the groom side during nikaah.Haseena Bi asks Nikhat to stop her studies.Everyone is shocked.Rashid tries to tell her that its her last term but Haseena Bi keeps on humiliating Nikhat.Rashid is stopped by Shirin to raise his voice against Haseena, also Imran tries to defend Nikhat but fails.




At the masjid:

There is a gathering, Zoya hands over the pics to a man to distribute amongst all and says that some one might recognize the pic. Razia is surprised to find Zoya and Mamujaan also has that pic in his hands.Mamujaan gets a call from Razia and she tells that she has to go home as she is unwell. Mamujaan is about to look at pic but gets distracted by someone.Zoya calls up Tanveer and tells her that Tanu has again lied, she gets frustrated and asks Tanveer to tell her about her father. Razia overhears the name Tanveer and is furious that she back stabbed her and decides to teach her a lesson.


At some place:


Razia slaps and scolds Tanu, sorts her left, right and centre. Both have a cat fight, downplay each other and antics.Razia tells Tanu to go home as she has always played her cards, and asks her what will happen if asad comes to know that the child is not HIS. Tanu is shocked and leaves from there.

Precap: Zoya stumbles over the papers which says that Tanu is 3 months preggy, Zoya decides to tell this to Asad.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5890
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-23, 23:30

thanks pallu, these days i only read WU's......... lemme know when plot gets really interesting and i'll watch :) 

why is it that i like ayan-humeira pair, can't imagine zoya with ayan at all, god knows what gul is planning, anyway, if absurd stuff comes up, it'll be fun to watch :lol!:  and i can wake up my dead brain cells

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 1756
Join date: 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-24, 00:17

Thanks Pallus,I am always reading your updates dear. When Fasting finishes then I will catch up then with the Videos...meanwhile I enjoy your writing.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 2326
Join date: 2013-05-08
Location: Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-24, 03:43

Well Ayan told Haseena B to not stick her oar into wat wasn't connected with her so she went back to Nikhat easy target... i want to punch her parents.. wat idiocy shrin stopping rashid saying anything because it's the month of fasting which is pure..Uh wat a stupid excuse... wen have they said anything with conviction before to Haseena B? All insults will b borne with occasional mild discomfort... if they had any they would cancel the wedding and request the gifts etc back...Imran is just as bad a wuss, wat a torture her life would be if she actually was to get married there...

Humeira knows all sorts of things miraculously she didn't know before but conveniently forgets wats convenient...

Razia conveniently forgets about all the antics that she has done for her benefit while slapping tanu [ another slap another Ladoo for me, I am really putting weight on] and giving her a lecture on back stabbing her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 11312
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-24, 04:21

Sarra ... You remember the Slap Ladoo count....love you for it. cheers 

pals.... Thanks for the update... I liked the Ayan Huma scene... Where Rajni went on and on gabbing away and Ayan folded his arms and looked at her admiringly .... FOLDED HIS ARMS just like ASR used to do bounce bounce bounce

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 6421
Join date: 2013-02-13
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 11:25

chitmanas wrote:thanks pallu, these days i only read WU's......... lemme know when plot gets really interesting and i'll watch :) 

why is it that i like ayan-humeira pair, can't imagine zoya with ayan at all, god knows what gul is planning, anyway, if absurd stuff comes up, it'll be fun to watch :lol!:  and i can wake up my dead brain cells

My pleasure Lucky2.....even I like Ayan-Humeira, wish they get more screen space now......since focus will shift to their house for sometime now :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5890
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 11:26

perfumeheaven wrote:Thanks Pallus,I am always reading your updates dear. When Fasting finishes then I will catch up then with the Videos...meanwhile I enjoy your writing.

 Zainab.....we all miss u dear.....have a good time, and come back soon :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5890
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 11:29

sarra0 wrote:Well Ayan told Haseena B to not stick her oar into wat wasn't connected with her so she went back to Nikhat easy target... i want to punch her parents.. wat idiocy shrin stopping rashid saying anything because it's the month of fasting which is pure..Uh wat a stupid excuse... wen have they said anything with conviction before to Haseena B? All insults will b borne with occasional mild discomfort... if they had any they would cancel the wedding and request the gifts etc back...Imran is just as bad a wuss, wat a torture her life would be if she actually was to get married there...

Humeira knows all sorts of things miraculously she didn't know before but conveniently forgets wats convenient...

Razia conveniently forgets about all the antics that she has done for her benefit while slapping tanu [ another slap another Ladoo for me, I am really putting weight on] and giving her a lecture on back stabbing her...

 Sarra...am glad that the focus is back on Nikhat...lots of skeletons will come out in the process.....with Rajni IN ACTION....we should get a good showdown here.....

Also with razia's plan already in process...am sure Tanu is not going to sit idle.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5890
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 11:31

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra ... You remember the Slap Ladoo count....love you for it. cheers 

pals.... Thanks for the update... I liked the Ayan Huma scene... Where Rajni went on and on gabbing away and Ayan folded his arms and looked at her admiringly .... FOLDED HIS ARMS just like ASR used to do bounce bounce bounce

 @Sabi: was so glad and happy to get that scene bounce 

with Tanu out from Asad's house and both resorting to child-like romantic antics....my only hope is Ayan's house...love AyRa and the vamp Razia.....so fingers crossed

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5890
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-24, 15:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra ... You remember the Slap Ladoo count....love you for it. cheers 

pals.... Thanks for the update... I liked the Ayan Huma scene... Where Rajni went on and on gabbing away and Ayan folded his arms and looked at her admiringly .... FOLDED HIS ARMS just like ASR used to do bounce bounce bounce

Sabi of course I remember Ladoo, for the icing on the Ladoo thou would be if u fed them to me yourself..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 11312
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--Written Update --23rd July 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-24, 15:06

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Well Ayan told Haseena B to not stick her oar into wat wasn't connected with her so she went back to Nikhat easy target... i want to punch her parents.. wat idiocy shrin stopping rashid saying anything because it's the month of fasting which is pure..Uh wat a stupid excuse... wen have they said anything with conviction before to Haseena B? All insults will b borne with occasional mild discomfort... if they had any they would cancel the wedding and request the gifts etc back...Imran is just as bad a wuss, wat a torture her life would be if she actually was to get married there...

Humeira knows all sorts of things miraculously she didn't know before but conveniently forgets wats convenient...

Razia conveniently forgets about all the antics that she has done for her benefit while slapping tanu [ another slap another Ladoo for me, I am really putting weight on] and giving her a lecture on back stabbing her...

 Sarra...am glad that the focus is back on Nikhat...lots of skeletons will come out in the process.....with Rajni IN ACTION....we should get a good showdown here.....

Also with razia's plan already in process...am sure Tanu is not going to sit idle.....

Yeah the skeletons should start coming out imraan and Zoya's dad, tanu still has a major part to play, I just wish that the dialogues they use would actually fit instead of making me laugh or shake my head in frustration... i still want Nikhat to b the strong one and say no to the marriage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 11312
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum