Latest topics

Dilshaad zoya bond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dilshaad zoya bond

Post by sangeeta joshi on 2013-03-04, 20:49

I have been following QH since episode # 1 and every so often, I go back and watch the old episodes to get some clues about the future story line and also understand the characters better.

As the story has progressed, I can't help notice how similar Dilshaad and Zoya are. Someone had said that they are mirror images of each other. I couldn't agree more. Although on the outside, Dilshaad is more graceful and wise but Zoya will eventually get there with age and maturity. On the inside, they are very similar.

That's probably the reason they understand each other so well. We have seen the unspoken bond between the brothers, but Dilshaad and Zoya also share this bond which doesn't need words. They just know each other. Perhaps, because they can see themselves in each other. From day 1, Dilshaad has always defended Zoya. Initially, because she was their guest, but as she got to know Zoya, she knew where she was coming from.

Here are some of the similarities between the two women:

1. Both would go out of their way to help a person in need. Dilshaad agreed to keep Zoya as a house guest without any hesitation as she knew Anwar needed help. Zoya, we have seen on many instances does the same. She went out of her way to cheer Dilshaad with play tickets, bake a cake for her and now is helping her with the trial. We all know what happened with the Mariyam fiasco. While Zoya hid Mariyam, Dilshaad didn't hesitate to bring her back to their house.

2. Both are capable of ignoring the threat to their own lives when another person needs help. Zoya chased the shooter after he shot Dilshaad. Similarly, Dilshaad doesn't care about her life at this point. She is trying to defend Rashid knowing that her life could be jeopardized.

3. Both don't like to burden others with their problems. On Mar 1, when Dilshaad confronted Zoya about her mission in India and why she had not told her about it, Zoya replied that Dilshaad would have left everything else to help Zoya. Zoya understands Dilshaad very well because that's what she would have done too.

4. Both are very forgiving people. Dilshaad has forgiven Rashid for abandoning her 17 years ago. In fact, she is fighting tooth and nail to get him released from jail. Zoya has forgiven Asad many times. Even after the slap, it didn't take her long to forgive him. They have this knack of putting themselves in other's shoes and try to understand where they are coming from.

5. Both have no hesitation in lying for the sake of truth. Zoya has lied on many occasions but it's always been in the defense of what's right. Similarly, we were all upset with Dilshaad for trying to conceal the letter from Asad, but she did it in defence of the truth- Rashid's innocence.

Zoya is on her way to do the same. She has taken Asad on a long journey, to keep him away from the trial. Yes, she is doing this to help the truth but will anyone else, but Dilshaad understand this?

6. Both women cherish the person inside rather than the exterior. We have seen how defiant Zoya can be about her attire and how Dilshaad defended her at the Quran Khwani get together.

Dilshaad and Zoya will always be there for each other. Even when the father-son duo were arguing at the factory last week, the two women held hands and separated the two hot headed men.

Because of their strong bond, I am confident that this new girl, Tanveer will not be a threat to AsYa. Any MU that Asad will have, will also clear in due time. Remember Asad had said, he wants to marry a woman who is just like Dilshaad. Well, guess what- she is right there and her name is Zoya!

I love this bond between the two women. They are like a mother-daughter without any blood relation, but connected at their souls and hearts.

Credit to the PH for creating such a beautiful bond.

sangeeta joshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Dilshaad zoya bond

Post by slmu on 2013-03-04, 20:56

Sangeeta, very nice analysis of the two women, their similarities and their bond :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-04, 21:01

Sangeeta,

What a beautiful post, I simply loved it. I really agree with you. I love the bonding between Dilshaad and Zoya and as you did point out they are so similar. Hence they can connect and get on very well. They understand each other and that has strengthened the bond.I really appreciate you for pointing this out. The PH and The CV's do have to get the credit for creating such beautiful bonds, Dilshaad and Zoya, Asad and Ayaan.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-04, 23:07

Beautiful post lady,

I couldn't have agreed more.
Keep us posted! :)

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-05, 00:22

Wow, awesome post Sangeeta.......agree with all your points.......between Zoya-Dilshad.....

Hats off for coming up with such a post....... Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-05, 04:01

Nice post

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-03-05, 08:07

Beautiful post...4L are def too good at etching characters...and you have highlighted their similarities so finely.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sangeeta joshi on 2013-03-05, 09:21

Thanks everyone. Watch the november 15 episode and you will know why I made this post.

sangeeta joshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-05, 13:46

Nice post .. Dilshad had a soft corner for Zoya right from the beginning .. such a sweet bond

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-23, 14:39

u are so right!!!i have loved their bond throughout!!its simply beautiful to see these amazing women!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-25, 10:11

even donon ki masti karne ki andaaz mein bhi...... remember jab najma ki wig gir gaye toh.....the way both of them handled it when dilshaad asked asad ki taiyar hoke aao toh asad was lyk main toh taiyar hun ammi..toh both Dilshad and Zoya said "yeh toh taiyyar hain" so cute was it!!! like mirror images.....its kind of..baahar se they luk so different.....lekin jitne gaur se dekhein toh utni hi similar hain donon......both their selflessness, innate goodness, acceptance, Allah pe vishwas, aur dont forget cuteness plus dramatic style......yaad hain jab Imran ghar pe aaya toh the way Dilshaad prevented him from seeing Zoya.......Oh my God they are so similar :D

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 13:39

veyr nice analysis and i feel happy when i see their bond.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 14:49

jayalakshmi wrote:even donon ki masti karne ki andaaz mein bhi...... remember jab najma ki wig gir gaye toh.....the way both of them handled it when dilshaad asked asad ki taiyar hoke aao toh asad was lyk main toh taiyar hun ammi..toh both Dilshad and Zoya said "yeh toh taiyyar hain" so cute was it!!! like mirror images.....its kind of..baahar se they luk so different.....lekin jitne gaur se dekhein toh utni hi similar hain donon......both their selflessness, innate goodness, acceptance, Allah pe vishwas, aur dont forget cuteness plus dramatic style......yaad hain jab Imran ghar pe aaya toh the way Dilshaad prevented him from seeing Zoya.......Oh my God they are so similar :D

Hi jayalakshmi, welcome to Dhwani and Qh forum :) :)

totally agree with what u wrote, I love Dilshad's character and yes, Zoya is indeed very similar to her...no wonder they have bonded so well....

looking forward to many more interactions with you here :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-25, 19:19

Thank you so much!! :)

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-25, 19:24

pollyanna wrote:
jayalakshmi wrote:even donon ki masti karne ki andaaz mein bhi...... remember jab najma ki wig gir gaye toh.....the way both of them handled it when dilshaad asked asad ki taiyar hoke aao toh asad was lyk main toh taiyar hun ammi..toh both Dilshad and Zoya said "yeh toh taiyyar hain" so cute was it!!! like mirror images.....its kind of..baahar se they luk so different.....lekin jitne gaur se dekhein toh utni hi similar hain donon......both their selflessness, innate goodness, acceptance, Allah pe vishwas, aur dont forget cuteness plus dramatic style......yaad hain jab Imran ghar pe aaya toh the way Dilshaad prevented him from seeing Zoya.......Oh my God they are so similar :D

Hi jayalakshmi, welcome to Dhwani and Qh forum :) :)

totally agree with what u wrote, I love Dilshad's character and yes, Zoya is indeed very similar to her...no wonder they have bonded so well....

looking forward to many more interactions with you here :) :)

Thank you so much!! :) [quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum