Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 24th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-24, 20:32

SB and Jodha's brothers are making preparations and strategies for the second day at war. Jodha and other ladies are rejoiced to learn that SB has joined the forces.The ladies leave and will do morning prayers next day and get accumulated in Jauhar hall but Jodha says that it wont be necessary as the Rajputs will definitely win the war.Rolling Eyes 

The battle starts, Sujamal and Sharifuddin are facing the Rajput brothers. Sujamal thinks that he better not cross SB but SB comes and instigate him and both start sword fight. The maid gets mogra flowers instead of parijat flowers to offer to her kanhaji, Jodha is worried. Sujamal gets an oppo to kill SB but he doesnt and as he is about to leave, Sharifuddin kills SB from behind. Sujamal is furious to see this, Sharifuddin tells SB not to get emotional and to carry on the war while he finally kills SB. Sujamal breaks down and is dragged by his soldiers. The Rajput brothers come near SB's body and are imprisoned by Mughals.:cry: 

Strong winds start blowing,Jodha is scared and asks if it is a bad sign.Jodha goes on lighting diyas and they start praying, diyas are blown off.No 

Jalal is super happy and tells MA that Sharifuddin has attacked Amer, he says though its small state but has something which the entire nation doesnt have. MA wonders whats the secret which Jalal dint care to explain.affraid 

Sharifuddin has taken 3 Rajput brothers as POW, they have an altercation about Mughal/Rajput bravery and dignity Sleep when someone suggest to send a message to Bharmal as the war against Amer is almost won.bounce 

Everybody gets into action as they hear that Mughals are coming to attack the mahal, but the soldiers throw something at the door. Bhagwan Das reads the message which states that he should come and meet Sharifuddin asap else the 3 brothers would be killed and.......he drops the message and looks at Jodha. Jodha is worried. :||^v: 

Precap: Someone tells Bharmal that he has only one option left and when asked what ...then he says King Jalaluddin. Scared 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 24th July 2013

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-24, 23:09

thanks pallo for the update... Ok, so finally this is how they make Jo and Ja marry, here we were contemplating on various scenarios.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-25, 05:35

10q for the updates pals :) ....

Rule to win a war have a chit chat in the battle ground ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 05:57

riyya6 wrote:10q for the updates pals :) ....

:lol!:  Riyya... Chit chat...LOL
Did you see how long Suriyaban just stood there with a spear traversed through his body! He never fell!!! RIP bad acting in suriyaban!

Thanks Pals... Tried very hard  to feel sad but couldn't... Nahi Dil Sabi ki seeney may! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 06:20; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-25, 06:14

Shesherkobita wrote:

Did you see how long Sujamal just stood there with a spear traversed through his body! He never fell!!! RIP bad acting in Sujamal!

Thanks Pals... Tried very hard  to feel sad but couldn't... Nahi Dil Sabi ki seeney may! Twisted Evil
ROFL ... sabi..... was that a battle ground.....ROFL .... everyone there was literally RIP, with no strength.......ROFL 

Im sad they killed off suryaban:cry: He was such a nice n sweet guy flower  ..... n that dumbo suryaban was talking n waiting on the battle ground to be killed.....:lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 06:26

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Did you see how long Sujamal just stood there with a spear traversed through his body! He never fell!!! RIP bad acting in Sujamal!

ROFL ... sabi..... was that a battle ground.....ROFL .... everyone there was literally RIP, with no strength.......ROFL 

Im sad they killed off suryaban:cry: He was such a nice n sweet guy flower  ..... n that dumbo suryaban was talking n waiting on the battle ground to be killed.....:lol!: 
Riyya... :lol!:  I wanted to write RIP Suriyaban... But wrote Sujamal instead... Shocked Not only I am unable to differentiate all these guys in guyliner.... I can't even remember their names...  So one down and 3 other similar looking guys to go! cheers 

All I care about is Jodha and Jalal ki nafrat pass na aney dey, power & politics door na janey dey to start ASAP  bounce

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-25, 06:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riyya... :lol!:  I wanted to write RIP Suriyaban... But wrote Sujamal instead... Shocked Not only I am unable to differentiate all these guys in guyliner.... I can't even remember their names...  So one down and 3 other similar looking guys to go! cheers 

All I care about is Jodha and Jalal ki nafrat pass na aney dey, power & politics door na janey dey to start ASAP  bounce
dun worry, according to riyya all RIP yday in the battle ground :lol!: ...

the show is going on jed speed now, Akhda marriage is just around the corner.....long hug

latest promo; King Bharmal fix Jodha marriage with Jalal :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-25, 11:05

Loved reading all u guys...u know,TBH....discussions after the epi is more interesting :) Wink

@Vi: Jo & Ja...wow:lol!:  hence forth i will use this short term Wink

@Sabi:  mere bhi "seene mein dil" nahi hai Wink  and talk abt confusing with the names.....half of the time...i forget them and so use "some person"

@Riya: SB was indeed pathetic yaar...and ur "chit chat" was so true, while watching ....i was like What the!! dude...ur on battle ground

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 14:25

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

dun worry, according to riyya all RIP yday in the battle ground :lol!: ...

the show is going on jed speed now, Akhda marriage is just around the corner.....long hug

latest promo; King Bharmal fix Jodha marriage with Jalal :) 

AKHDA? :lol!:  Both Jodha and Jalal must be turning in their graves. 
Riyya... U got rid of all of them in battlefield ? Thank god. now we can Njoy the real show! I will miss Shaguni Bai more than Suryban Bye

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 14:27

pollyanna wrote:Loved reading all u guys...u know,TBH....discussions after the epi is more interesting :) Wink

@Vi: Jo & Ja...wow:lol!:  hence forth i will use this short term Wink

@Sabi:  mere bhi "seene mein dil" nahi hai Wink  and talk abt confusing with the names.....half of the time...i forget them and so use "some person"

@Riya: SB was indeed pathetic yaar...and ur "chit chat" was so true, while watching ....i was like What the!! dude...ur on battle ground
Oh Pals .... You are soooo sweet...  Some person ROFL 

Vi.... Jo JA ... Riyya said AKHDA... Love them both flower

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-25, 17:46

Thanks Palls.. the fighting scenes and suryabaan dying was a good laugh...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum