Latest topics

Love the pre-cap-QH

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love the pre-cap-QH

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 07:41

Finally……A Pre-cap that made me soooo happy:) 

After a long time I decided to watch the episode. All these days it was Pallu’s written update that was giving me a brief idea as to what was happening in Qubool Hai. Yesterday’s episode almost got me to strangle Zoya….for going to Asad and not sharing the pregnancy report…….Yai Mona be kya cheez hai..Rolling Eyes 

Share the reports…..chuck Tanveer out of the house and then find your dad with the help of Asad …..Well how simple life could be…..but no no …..Nothing is straight forward in our serial world…..

While I was fuming with Zoya….Tanveer on the other end of the television was burning the reports…..Grrr……Evil or Very Mad A could see a small ray of sunshine when Zoya simply splashed water on Tanveer’s face and gave her back saying that it’s an empty file she is burning…..Yiaay….

But the cherry on the cake was the Pre-cap……Finally Asad wakes up from the Slumber ……So looking forward to today’s episode….

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Love the pre-cap-QH

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-25, 10:55

Yup Sharmi...finally end to Tanu's drama in Asad's house....her focus now shifts to Razia Wink that will be worth a watch, i guess

Am super happy coz its THURSDAY......bounce cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-25, 11:31

Sharmi finally but Asad stayed as dumb as ever throughout and the way they r doing it is annoying...but yeah maybe some movement in the story now...one hopes

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 14:33

Nice Sharmi.... I just hope AAK doesn't do a 180 and say " this is your aslee chehara Tannu,  you are sooo helpful lighting a candle to help Zoya in the dark" or some other stupid thing. Bang     I don't read spoilers ... But I sure do hope Tannu gets exposed.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-25, 14:45

sharmi, so glad to know i'm not the only one who feels like strangling Zoya......... errr, i guess something like giving asad the reports or just putting it on his table is considered as 'unintellectual' and is just not done, they have to show the characters as being completely stoopid (pardon my spelling) only then drama ki mazaa aayega

since you and pallu said ayan-humeria are good, i'll watch it cheers 

these days i'm not even interested in watching asad's scenes at all, can't stand a hero crying like a baby at the drop of a hat and what did Gul say? that she wants him to be that way confused ? unki soch unko mubarak Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-25, 14:47

Shesherkobita wrote:Nice Sharmi.... I just hope AAK doesn't do a 180 and say " this is your aslee chehara Tannu,  you are sooo helpful lighting a candle to help Zoya in the dark" or some other stupid thing. Bang     I don't read spoilers ... But I sure do hope Tannu gets exposed.

sabi, :lol!: , i won't be surprised if he does that at all, but, i think with the upcoming rrrromance track, they'll have to open his eyes this one time, mind you, this one time only Twisted Evil 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-25, 15:14

im not watching either of course due to roza and i feel after my return , which will once roza is over  will begin next conspiracy

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 15:20

clarissasham wrote:im not watching either of course due to roza and i feel after my return , which will once roza is over  will begin next conspiracy

Shami...long hug 
You are soooo right... New conspiracy in 2 weeks ... Meanwhile Dadi  is fasting under a bed ...and  no one cares!!

Just finished Sehri ! Watch Jodha Akbar when you resume watching serials ... It's at a very interesting juncture.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-25, 15:23

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:im not watching either of course due to roza and i feel after my return , which will once roza is over  will begin next conspiracy

Shami...long hug 
You are soooo right... New conspiracy in 2 weeks ... Meanwhile Dadi  is fasting under a bed ...and  no one cares!!

Just finished Sehri ! Watch Jodha Akbar when you resume watching serials ... It's at a very interesting juncture.

Oh poor dadi and she is having fast without sehri bwahahahhaa
Gul ki jai ho

We should file petition for torturing such poor soul in ramzan and gul feel slapping is maha pap

Yah Allah –hume bachale

Oh so its night time there , its 3.22 pm here just three more hours to break roza

Its 16 th na

Ha yar will watch and now managing with WU and missing that white teeth wala smile cheers  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-25, 15:25

Awww...Sabi i love ur DP ......muaaahhhh

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 15:30

chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Nice Sharmi.... I just hope AAK doesn't do a 180 and say " this is your aslee chehara Tannu,  you are sooo helpful lighting a candle to help Zoya in the dark" or some other stupid thing. Bang     I don't read spoilers ... But I sure do hope Tannu gets exposed.

sabi, :lol!: , i won't be surprised if he does that at all, but, i think with the upcoming rrrromance track, they'll have to open his eyes this one time, mind you, this one time only Twisted Evil 
lucky cheers  Hope you are right.... My fear is even after they expose Tannu... Asad will have mercy on her cause she is with child and let her live with them. Rolling Eyes  Time to get Imran exposed too... Nikhat has been engaged for almost a year now. Question

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-25, 15:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

lucky cheers  Hope you are right.... My fear is even after they expose Tannu... Asad will have mercy on her cause she is with child and let her live with them. Rolling Eyes  Time to get Imran exposed too... Nikhat has been engaged for almost a year now. Question

Nahi yar as per gul wonly two monthsssss  :

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 15:41

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Shami...long hug 

Gul ki jai ho

We should file petition for torturing such poor soul in ramzan and gul feel slapping is maha pap

Yah Allah –hume bachale

Oh so its night time there , its 3.22 pm here just three more hours to break roza

Its 16 th na

Ha yar will watch and now managing with WU and missing that white teeth wala smile cheers  

Oh Shami you missed a huge display of his teeth when he was wailing after BKs death ( JA) ... Watching QH has made me cruel... I was delighted when Jodha's boyfriend was killed off! Twisted Evil 

Dadi.... Just don't understand the purpose of hiding her under the bed...either kill her or let her go, she can't talk anyways... She will be our resident Shashi babu ( IPK). 

Yes, I am used to the odd hours now... It's 16 hrs long... What's your plan for Eid? A lot of people go on vacation cause that's the only time they can take a number of days off from work! When we were kids our parents would give us some money and let us loose.... We wouldn't come home till dusk ! Safety wasn't an issue and we were allowed to go to all the neighbor's houses ...even the ones we didnt know! affraid

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-25, 15:44

pollyanna wrote:Awww...Sabi i love ur DP ......muaaahhhh

DP flower    I left it open to interpretation for you my friend... You can imagine yourself next to him and hug1

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-25, 16:28

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Shami...long hug 

Gul ki jai ho

Yah Allah –hume bachale

Its 16 th na

Oh Shami you missed a huge display of his teeth when he was wailing after BKs death ( JA) ... Watching QH has made me cruel... I was delighted when Jodha's boyfriend was killed off! Twisted Evil 

Dadi.... Just don't understand the purpose of hiding her under the bed...either kill her or let her go, she can't talk anyways... She will be our resident Shashi babu ( IPK). 

Yes, I am used to the odd hours now... It's 16 hrs long... What's your plan for Eid? A lot of people go on vacation cause that's the only time they can take a number of days off from work! When we were kids our parents would give us some money and let us loose.... We wouldn't come home till dusk ! Safety wasn't an issue and we were allowed to go to all the neighbor's houses ...even the ones we didnt know! affraid

Ha ah I read about his wail

Yes during eid will go to for five-day holiday

Will pack bags on 28 th ramadan and first will go to may home then to hubbys. Will be having eid there . then will come back to my home will spent a  day with parents will return bas hogaya

Yeah eid  is nothing special these days as we all have grown up

When we were children that was superb

Now nothing Is exciting expect the wish to spend to some time with mom 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-25, 21:41

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

sabi, we are on the same page yaar, even i had a distinct feeling that he's going to let her live with them and won't be surprised if even Zoya will nod her head once they find out the actual reasons for tan's behavior....... i wonder, would people in real life let a murderer live with them? Question i really need to read up more on human psychology study 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 23:02

pollyanna wrote:Yup Sharmi...finally end to Tanu's drama in Asad's house....her focus now shifts to Razia Wink that will be worth a watch, i guess

Am super happy coz its THURSDAY......bounce cheers

So true...Pallu....and also its high time Badi Bi comes out from under the bed too:affraid: ....(There's a line I thought I would never write...Twisted Evil )

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 23:06

sarra0 wrote:Sharmi finally but Asad stayed as dumb as ever throughout and the way they r doing it is annoying...but yeah maybe some movement in the story now...one hopes

So true....Sarra:) ....Asad had been shown dumb for quiet sometime......the exposure of Tanveer could just be the beginning.....more Drama to unfold.....and one could only hope that they stick to a bit of reality.....Wink

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 23:18; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 23:13

chitmanas wrote:sharmi, so glad to know i'm not the only one who feels like strangling Zoya......... errr, i guess something like giving asad the reports or just putting it on his table is considered as 'unintellectual' and is just not done, they have to show the characters as being completely stoopid (pardon my spelling) only then drama ki mazaa aayega

since you and pallu said ayan-humeria are good, i'll watch it cheers 

these days i'm not even interested in watching asad's scenes at all, can't stand a hero crying like a baby at the drop of a hat and what did Gul say? that she wants him to be that way confused ? unki soch unko mubarak Wink 

ha ha....Chit....missed you yaar.....Ayan and Humeira are a lovely pair to watch.....ever since Humeira thinks herself as Rajini and Ayan trying to discover his feelings for Humeira.....is just too good....

As far Gul's progession of male protagonist......either they are mind blowingly sexy and  arrogant or.....sook sook babies.....they are never inbetween.....Rolling Eyes 

Atleast they are looking good.....Wink

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 23:17

O meri Shes......Kaisai ho....:) 

" I just hope AAK doesn't do a 180 and say " this is your aslee chehara Tannu,  you are sooo helpful lighting a candle to help Zoya in the dark" or some other stupid thing. Bang    "

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Only you possible....Now Iam worried....what if he actually says that....Shocked

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 23:21

Hi Shammmmiiiiiii.....:)  How are you?

The next big one would be either revisiting the doll factory again or Zoya's Dad...i hope so....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-26, 01:36

Sham so am I,but I am honestly cannot wait to start looking at the videos again. I like the progression of the show though.It is picking up momemtum. I bet gul will hold off any more revelations until after fasting,so I bet in between viewers will get some Masti and nok jhoks until Eid. We will just have to wait ......Alhamdulillah we have completed  more than half the month.I hope it is going well for you and Saby.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-26, 13:45

perfumeheaven wrote:

Sham so am I,but I am honestly cannot wait to start looking at the videos again. I like the progression of the show though.It is picking up momemtum. I bet gul will hold off any more revelations until after fasting,so I bet in between viewers will get some Masti and nok jhoks until Eid. We will just have to wait ......Alhamdulillah we have completed  more than half the month.I hope it is going well for you and Saby.

hey zai missing u. yeah we are in 17 and only 12 or 13 left and im having bad time with fever and cold and soar throat. Just consulted doctor and took medicines, so feeling weak due to effect of medicines. Hum I m not watching just reading Wu and I think that is enough cause let the evil wipe out 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-26, 13:45

sharmibalan wrote:

Hi Shammmmiiiiiii.....:)  How are you?

The next big one would be either revisiting the doll factory again or Zoya's Dad...i hope so....

hey sharmi darling thanks for WU cause u guys are saviors due to roza im not watching any show . im fine yar 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 15:06

clarissasham wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

hey zai missing u. yeah we are in 17 and only 12 or 13 left and im having bad time with fever and cold and soar throat. Just consulted doctor and took medicines, so feeling weak due to effect of medicines. Hum I m not watching just reading Wu and I think that is enough cause let the evil wipe out 
shamii... Take care of yourself... You don't need to fast if you are sick. We don't fast when we travel or is sick... Love you ...get well soon. 

Zai... I think you are right... Everything will start after Eid ki chand... 
It's going well, thanks for asking... We are also moving to a new city next month, so it's hectic. How long is your day in Trinidad and Tobago?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum