Love the pre-cap-QH

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love the pre-cap-QH

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-26, 15:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
clarissasham wrote:im not watching either of course due to roza and i feel after my return , which will once roza is over  will begin next conspiracy

Sham so am I,but I am honestly cannot wait to start looking at the videos again. I like the progression of the show though.It is picking up momemtum. I bet gul will hold off any more revelations until after fasting,so I bet in between viewers will get some Masti and nok jhoks until Eid. We will just have to wait ......Alhamdulillah we have completed  more than half the month.I hope it is going well for you and Saby.

hey zai missing u. yeah we are in 17 and only 12 or 13 left and im having bad time with fever and cold and soar throat. Just consulted doctor and took medicines, so feeling weak due to effect of medicines. Hum I m not watching just reading Wu and I think that is enough cause let the evil wipe out 
shamii... Take care of yourself... You don't need to fast if you are sick. We don't fast when we travel or is sick... Love you ...get well soon. 

Zai... I think you are right... Everything will start after Eid ki chand... 
It's going well, thanks for asking... We are also moving to a new city next month, so it's hectic. How long is your day in Trinidad and Tobago?
ya sabi 

so where are u at present ????

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Love the pre-cap-QH

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 16:03

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
clarissasham wrote:im not watching either of course due to roza and i feel after my return , which will once roza is over  will begin next conspiracy

Sham so am I,but I am honestly cannot wait to start looking at the videos again. I like the progression of the show though.It is picking up momemtum. I bet gul will hold off any more revelations until after fasting,so I bet in between viewers will get some Masti and nok jhoks until Eid. We will just have to wait ......Alhamdulillah we have completed  more than half the month.I hope it is going well for you and Saby.

hey zai missing u. yeah we are in 17 and only 12 or 13 left and im having bad time with fever and cold and soar throat. Just consulted doctor and took medicines, so feeling weak due to effect of medicines. Hum I m not watching just reading Wu and I think that is enough cause let the evil wipe out 
shamii... Take care of yourself... You don't need to fast if you are sick. We don't fast when we travel or is sick... Love you ...get well soon. 

Zai... I think you are right... Everything will start after Eid ki chand... 
It's going well, thanks for asking... We are also moving to a new city next month, so it's hectic. How long is your day in Trinidad and Tobago?
ya sabi 

so where are u at present ????
Hum apke Dil may rehta  hai hug1 
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania .... My door is always open to you if you ever want to come!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum