Latest topics

SBB - Asad Bane Salman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Asad Bane Salman

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-25, 14:49

The many  colors of Asad are shown in full glory to us ..

Issaq Tera song starts ..

we are shown Asad gyrating like a unhinged Salman  Khan  , watched by Zoya who is pacing left and right like a jail warden ..

hastily mopping, sweeping the kitchen floor

He  has a guitar slung,is playing the guitar,  dancing like   Salman  while ,"O,Oh Jaane Jaana is playing"

After making several  Salman TM moves ,  KSG  comes down

KSG," Ms.Faroqui  loves  Salman Khan * I thought Gul does*  and so she puts a condition that she will marry only if Asad dances like Salman"

we are shown Asad and Zoya simultaneously feeding one another pizza.. for sehri..

VO saying that Asad wants to make Zoya happy and hence has prepared  Pizza from his own hands , but Zoya will not melt soo soon..she has her own terms and conditions..

she states them and  our Asad Miyya is no less , she too grabs this opportunity to insert his own condition..

Scene :

Zoya saying that she has her own sharts for marrying  and that he surely will not be able  to do it..

Asad patiently replies : Azma ke dekho

Zoya being the brash self, rashly says ,"Well If u fullfill this wish of mine, then I will do anything you ask"

Asad , immediately holding on to her hand, moving close..looking  her in the eye.. " Just Marry me "

EYELOCK

and we are once again shown the Salman Khan Dance..

NEXT

Surbhi is shown playing with Dilshad/Shalini's real life daughter ..

Once again the Scene continues..

It is Kitchen now ... The whole family are seen assembled in the kitchen.. The kitchen is a mess, with turmeric, chilli powder, veggies, flour and everything spilled all over the kitchen...Dilshad is horrified and  commands Asad to  clean up the Kitchen..

A scene where a exasperated Zoya says, that Asad cannot do anything properly and she will do it, as she beins to sweep the table..

but Dilshad will not have it and put Asad on cleaning duty, Asad not to be outdone blames Zoya for the mess ..

Zoya, " You do all this and then lay the blame on me, How Mean ?"

KSG IV

No, Jenny is not pregnant, Had she been pregnant , I would have been the first to  know , She is not quitting the show and when  there is news of pregnancy, we will inform the media .

He says he has done cleaning  , cleaning Public washroom's, hotel washrooms as part of his training so cleaning up the kitchen was nothing new.. He further continues saying that   creating mess  did not require any training, he has been doing that since childhood

Video  will be updated shortly ...

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-07-25, 14:58; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Asad Bane Salman

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-25, 14:52

Thanks Tants...Allah Mia wats wrong with Gul, salman again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-25, 14:57

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Tants...Allah Mia wats wrong with Gul, salman again...

bhelsomes, Sarra Jaan..

Not just Gul, even KSG is die hard fan of Sallu Bhai ..so the natural affinityof them towards one another as well as the liberal dose of Salman

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-25, 15:10

Chalman khan is only for kooseee jeeeee gul Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-25, 15:16

clarissasham wrote:Chalman khan is only for kooseee jeeeee gul Bang

Chalman Khan  is Gul's Idol, Shammi jaan !! :P :P   and he will be the idol of all heroines of Gul !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-25, 15:18

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Chalman khan is only for kooseee jeeeee gul Bang

Chalman Khan  is Gul's Idol, Shammi jaan !! :P :P   and he will be the idol of all heroines of Gul !!

Poor us amir srk fans . grrrrr will have to see heroine loving chalman khan only in all shows till our boodapaa

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum