Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 25th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-25, 20:36

Someone picks up the message and starts reading, which says that SB's severed head has been sent and if the demands are not meant then the brothers will see the similar fate.everybody is shocked and  Jodha recalls SB's words and gets FB of the times spent together, Jodha faints. Jodha's mother wonders if Shaguni bai words are coming true. Jodha comes to her senses and then breaks down. Dadi asks her to gather herself and be strong.

Bharmal says that he will not let Amer down and will think about the family later. Jodha goes and have a word with Bharmal and makes him see reason and get a reality check--Amer has lost the war and she doesnt want to lose her brothers and other soldiers hence heed the demands.Finally Bharmal got his head in the right place and leaves.

Jalal promises his sister that he will take care of her and will find a way for her happiness. MA and Hamida also see  that and MA tells that Bakshi Bano should get re-married.

Sujamal is in tears recalling SB's murder and times with Jodha  when he finds Jodha standing next to him. Jodha talks ill about him and calls him her enemy( this was his imagination). He decides and starts to go somewhere. On the other hand, Shariffuddin tells his soldiers that since Sujamal has served his purpose of letting them know the secrets of Amer, hence now he should also be killed so that he doesnt become a threat in future. They come to his camp but Sujamal has already escaped. 

Meanwhile Bharmal comes to meet Sharifuddin, B asks S about his brothers and nephews and talk about ethics of war. The 3 POWs are brought in front of him.B asks him to free them when S asks him for 5000 gold coins every month, to construct Mewar's fort and some horses/elephants-- this was only to keep 3 POWs in safe situation and not their freedom. B agrees after again being given some piece of mind by his friend turned foe.

Jalal is very happy that S has won Amer, on the other hand MA is happy that AK has won Malwa. both meet mid way, both talk as if they are talking about the same thing but alas meant different names. Jalal finally says that he will get Bakshi Bano married to S. MA is crestfallen and shocked at the same time.

Precap: Jodha is attacked by S.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 25th July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 00:34

Thanks Pals... Love it that you are using just an alphabet to denote the person ...Sharifuddin /Sujamal/Suryaban...as mami would say...So Confucius scratch    It's good that one died and another is in hiding. Otherwise I'd have to start calling them Sam, Jim and Ray. ( like Sim, Pam and La of IPk) :P 

Score: Shaguni bai 1 - Mamasa 0

Precap  affraid  ..did Sam kill all the brothers? Is he going to abduct Jo and gift her to Ja? Ekta changed the story sooo much that it has become unpredictable... Me likey this crazy story  Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-26, 05:49

10q pals :) ...

sabi : Sam Jim & Ray :lol!: ....

Im expecting shaguni bai on screen anytime soon....:lol!: ..

Precap: in IF tey are saying its a dream.... of Jo....

how dare sharifudin touch jo :lol!: .... i hope its just a dream.... gift of jo to ja is uncalled for ATM in my view.....No 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 06:03

riyya6 wrote:10q pals :) ...

how dare sharifudin touch jo :lol!: .... i hope its just a dream.... gift of jo to ja is uncalled for ATM in my view.....No 
Riya...bounce 

Dream sounds like a good idea...  But how did Jodha know what Sam ( Sharifuddin  Mohamed) looks like ? She has never met him. Maybe that Police Sketch Artist women ( who drew Jodha from description) quickly drew Sam for her ROFL 

You are right ... It's too early to gift Jo to Ja. :santa:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-26, 07:03

Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

Dream sounds like a good idea...  But how did Jodha know what Sam ( Sharifuddin  Mohamed) looks like ? She has never met him. Maybe that Police Sketch Artist women ( who drew Jodha from description) quickly drew Sam for her ROFL ROFL 

sabi long hug .. dunno yaar they are predicting, some saying dream of Jo said shown in SBS, some saying Mainawati dream freaking out... but like u pointed out, they have not met Sam... another version saying its dream of Bharmal... which is also possible as he have seen Sam.... Question  dunno which version...

Im predicting Dream of shaguni Bhai.....ROFL

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 09:23

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

Dream sounds like a good idea...  But how did Jodha know what Sam ( Sharifuddin  Mohamed) looks like ? She has never met him. Maybe that Police Sketch Artist women ( who drew Jodha from description) quickly drew Sam for her ROFL ROFL 

sabi long hug .. dunno yaar they are predicting, some saying dream of Jo said shown in SBS, some saying Mainawati dream freaking out... but like u pointed out, they have not met Sam... another version saying its dream of Bharmal... which is also possible as he have seen Sam.... Question  dunno which version...

Haiaaa... I like your idea... Dream of Shaguni bai..ROFL ..... Shaguni bai is awesome! She has the craziest Rastafarian hair... But she doesn't forget to put a jewelry in the parting... She can mess up king's and queen's head ...such power she has!!!...  mamasa wasted shaguni's talent... Instead of asking who is Jodha going to marry over and over like a broken record...she should've asked " do you see any future attacks on Amer? " Who will win?" " where did Sujamal ( Jim) go after getting upset with Dad's decision?" Etc. mamasa is of no use! 

Hmmm probably Bharmal's dream or maybe  mainamati's ( is that the mom or the Dadi?)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-26, 09:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

Haiaaa... I like your idea... Dream of Shaguni bai..ROFL ..... Shaguni bai is awesome! She has the craziest Rastafarian hair... But she doesn't forget to put a jewelry in the parting... She can mess up king's and queen's head ...such power she has!!!...  mamasa wasted shaguni's talent... Instead of asking who is Jodha going to marry over and over like a broken record...she should've asked " do you see any future attacks on Amer? " Who will win?" " where did Sujamal ( Jim) go after getting upset with Dad's decision?" Etc. mamasa is of no use! 

Hmmm probably Bharmal's dream or maybe  mainamati's ( is that the mom or the Dadi?)
..... Mainamati : is jodha mum, with eyes popping out from time to time....
:lol!: 

Sabi u dun know, shaguni bai did had love failure earlier, n hence she turned to give prediction.... n her prediction is only reserved for LOVE matters.. she dun not entertain other stuff like Jim, future attacks... Only LOVE bas ROFL 

N yeah the jewelery was the last thing she had in regards of her love life (the last memory)... So its with her all the time....ROFL ...

Shaguni bai Jai Ho ROFL

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 11:33

Riyaa,Sabi....both of u are a laugh riot ROFL 

This is the first post i read today morning...and man...i just cant help not :*lol*: 

Love u girls :) hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-26, 12:09

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

They have to show the right shrifuddin otherwise the audience will get confused....c its for our benefit and Jodha just gains from it as well :lol!: 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 15:11

pollyanna wrote:Riyaa,Sabi....both of u are a laugh riot ROFL 

This is the first post i read today morning...and man...i just cant help not :*lol*: 

Love u girls :) hug1
Pals... :sunny:  Your writing has such profound effect on us! You are our inspiration for Sam, Jim and Ray... " S told J, S attacked J" ...absolutely love you for it. flower

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 15:37

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

They have to show the right shrifuddin otherwise the audience will get confused....c its for our benefit and Jodha just gains from it as well :lol!: 
Sarra ...cheers  it wouldnt matter who they show anymore...they all look the same :P  and they all have similar sounding names (hence I am resorting to Sam, Jim and Ray)! The only code I have cracked is ...Mughals have guyliner (eyeliner on guys) and beard (no Mustache, except Ja scratch ) and Rajputs have guyliner and mustache (no beard)! All women are dressed in cheap shiny clothes and costume jewelry that actually look like costume jewelry. Two people who stick out like sore thumbs are Maham Anga (Peter O'toole) and Shaguni Bai (Bob Marley) :lol!: .... Sam, Jim, Ray, Bob, Peter...doesn't matter... am LOVING this show!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 15:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

Sarra ...cheers  it wouldnt matter who they show anymore...they all look the same :P  and they all have similar sounding names (hence I am resorting to Sam, Jim and Ray)! The only code I have cracked is ...Mughals have guyliner (eyeliner on guys) and beard (no Mustache, except Ja scratch ) and Rajputs have guyliner and mustache (no beard)! All women are dressed in cheap shiny clothes and costume jewelry that actually look like costume jewelry. Two people who stick out like sore thumbs are Maham Anga (Peter O'toole) and Shaguni Bai (Bob Marley) :lol!: .... Sam, Jim, Ray, Bob, Peter...doesn't matter... am LOVING this show!

Nothing, I mean NOTHING can get BETTER and FUNNIER than the ones in BOLD:lol!: 

Sabi...take a bow!!!cheers  

I get so tired in writing down the entire names and also confused with their faces attached to the faces...that i thot...chalo short forms se hi kaam chalate hain.... :P  

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-27, 05:37

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

..... Mainamati : is jodha mum, with eyes popping out from time to time....
:lol!: 

Sabi u dun know, shaguni bai did had love failure earlier, n hence she turned to give prediction.... n her prediction is only reserved for LOVE matters.. she dun not entertain other stuff like Jim, future attacks... Only LOVE bas ROFL 

N yeah the jewelery was the last thing she had in regards of her love life (the last memory)... So its with her all the time....ROFL ...

Shaguni bai Jai Ho ROFL
MAinamati eyes popping Shocked out from time to time. very similar to future son in law :lol!: 
shaguni bai did had love failure earlier...   She is not much of a soothsayer if she couldn't predict that her own love will fail...ROFL ... maybe she always knew her love will fail... but her lover, HARI das PUTTAR, had such MAGIC in him that she couldn't resist.   Also Hari Puttar made a locket out of the Golden Snitch he caught at some Gilli-Danda game and gifted it to Shaguni Bai.... so she wears it as a memorabilia of her famous failed love story with Harry. Heart 

loved this crazy convo with you Riyya Duhling :heart: 

Yesssss... Shaguni Bai ki jai ho!!!!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-27, 21:26

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Riya...bounce 

Nothing, I mean NOTHING can get BETTER and FUNNIER than the ones in BOLD:lol!: 

Sabi...take a bow!!!cheers  

I get so tired in writing down the entire names and also confused with their faces attached to the faces...that i thot...chalo short forms se hi kaam chalate hain.... :P  
Oh my God! Such high praise Pals! With this high note I must bid adieu....
See ya after couple of days ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum