Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 25th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 25th July 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 22:33

Asad's Residence

Tanveer warns Zoya saying that she cannot do anything. Zoya reciprocates saying that she cannot hide the crime for long. Tanveer asks Zoya to return her papers whereas Zoya tells her that even without the papers she can prove her crime. Tanveer is surprised when Zoya hands her papers. Zoya warns her saying that the truth will be out with or without the papers. When God starts planning all best laid plains by humans fail. Zoya throws the papers at Tanveer's face and tries to leave. Tanveers tells her that there is no one in the house and she has to wait before she spills the truth. Zoya replies saying that Tanveer she be happy for some more time and then once the family comes home the truth will be out. She excuses herself saying that she needs to break the fast.

While Zoya gets ready for the Namaz, Tanveer comes with some ashes saying that like her report Zoya's dreams have turned into ashes. Zoya again procalims her utter faith in God and in miracles saying that Tanveer might confess her mistakes herself. Tanveer tells her that she isn't a fool to do so. Zoya continues with her prapers while Tanveer comes there with her petrol can. She tells her that no one can save her now. Zoya contines with her prapers. Tanveer tells her that today would be her last day and that she would burn her to ashes and encounters all the murder attempts on her. She finally tells her that her prayers might take her straight to haven. She tries to light the petrol and is stopped by Asad at the neck of the moment. The lights come out and Tanveer stares at the entire family watching her. Zoya finishes her prayer and gets up. Tanveer is shocked at being caught red-handed.

In the Temple...

Humeira is upset when she finds that the Priest was referring to a small boy as Vikram. She tries to locate Vikram in the temple. Ayan explains the mental status of Humeira to the Priest. The Priest doubts her to be Rajini and Ayan convinces saying its Humeira. The priest gives his blessing to Ayan to be able to cope with this delicate situation. Humeira comes back looking sad. Ayan and the priest convince Humeira to go home and that they will let her know when they find her husband.

Ayan's House

Missing Badi Bi saga continues.....

Raziya forcibly feeds Badi Bi cursing the situation she is in. Humeira walks in and Raziya is shocked. Badi Bi tries her best to get Humeira to notice her presence. Raziya is tensed when Humeira finds something in the floor. She picks up the prayer beads and gives it to Raziya. Raziya is relieved that Humeira didn't notice Babi Bi.

Razhid is consulting with the inspector on Badi Bi's disappearance when Raziya comes down. Rashid again asks Raziya to remember what his mum told her before leaving. Raziya tells him that whatever she knows was through her friend. Ayan comes with Badi Bi's photo and Rashid tells the inspecter that this has never happened before. Humeira tells everyone that she has seen this prayer beads in Raziya's room. Rashid tells her that her mum always has the praper beads with her. Raziya is shocked. But recovers and tells everyone that she has the same prayer beads with her too. The inspector assures that he will do his best. When Ayan, Rashid and Shirin are discussing some issues someone calls for Rajini. They are shocked to know that its Vikram Shukla and that he has come to take his wife Rajini. Rajini is elated. The screen freezes on Ayan's shocked face.

PreCap : Asad telling Tanveer if it was not for the month of Ramzan he would have killed her for her attempts to murder Zoya. cheers

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 25th July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-25, 22:51

Sharmi hug1 thanks for the lovely update dear :) :) Thumbsup 

TBH i liked ur update more than the episode, will reserve my comments at Tanu's expose which will air tomo, hope they dont disappoint us and give us tai tai phis affraid 

Once again liked Ayan's reaction, he is a very good actor cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-07-25, 22:53

Yes....Pallu...Ayan is too good.....:)

Iam looking forward to tomorrow's episode too.....cheers

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-26, 00:24

thanks sharmi for the lovely update, will definitely watch it for ayan Thumbsup , aur ek mill gaya eyes se express karne wala Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-26, 01:27

so ends Tanveermania!Methinks we have not seen the last of her.She will be back for revenge. She is too ambitious to disappear from their lives.Plus she is afterall carrying the child of Asad's would be brother-in-law, another way to hurt the khan khandaan

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 05:55

Thanks  Sharmi... They showed Razia taking care of Baribi's  daily needs....ROFL ... The whole Baribi incidence makes it clear that Razia is completely insane.      Now, even if she commits multiple murders , she can always " plead insanity" and she will never have to go to jail. 

Did Asad say he is not going to do anything about Tanu cause its Ramadan? Bang  Or maybe I'm just hearing things... I have so little expectation from Asad! 

Yeay... Vikram Sukla is here! It'll be fun to watch a jealous Ayan...:)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-26, 13:42

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks  Sharmi... They showed Razia taking care of Baribi's  daily needs....ROFL ... The whole Baribi incidence makes it clear that Razia is completely insane.      Now, even if she commits multiple murders , she can always " plead insanity" and she will never have to go to jail. 

Did Asad say he is not going to do anything about Tanu cause its Ramadan? Bang  Or maybe I'm just hearing things... I have so little expectation from Asad! 

hum but she only cleaned the face what about rest sabi

raza is in trouble now istefl asn God is punishing her  but what about other needs of badi b u know what I mean
I just don’t get why gul thinks we are fools
 vikram- naya namoona

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 15:54

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks  Sharmi... They showed Razia taking care of Baribi's  daily needs....ROFL ... The whole Baribi incidence makes it clear that Razia is completely insane.      Now, even if she commits multiple murders , she can always " plead insanity" and she will never have to go to jail. 

raza is in trouble now istefl asn God is punishing her  but what about other needs of badi b u know what I mean
 vikram- naya namoona

Shami ... Arrey don't worry about other needs... Dadi should consider herself lucky that its Ramadan ... Other wise if frisky mamujan and Raziabi played cricket on bed and bed broke ...dadi would look like a road kill  affraid

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-26, 16:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

vikram- naya namoona

Shami ... Arrey don't worry about other needs... Dadi should consider herself lucky that its Ramadan ... Other wise if frisky mamujan and Raziabi played cricket on bed and bed broke ...dadi would look like a road kill  affraid

Oh Allah! Saby you are too much for me sweetheart!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 16:48

Sabi What the !!!! :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-26, 16:55

Sorry Pals and Zai... Watching QH has given me a cruel streak! Apologies...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum