Latest topics

ILKDM #9 : The Twists of fate !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #9 : The Twists of fate !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-26, 12:30

The battle for pride rages on in the verdant, lush hills , somewhere  in Rajaputana .. The claim to rights, to power,to future...

If Maham Anga is  weaving a golden  yarn of becoming the Royal Badi Ammi with the win over Malwa, Sharifuddin is all pragmatic and ruthless self as he  wishes to see His friend and King Happy , While one has Ulterior Motive , another is guided by the rules of friendship and  obedience to the commands  , In a  moral lesson, That I am sure is unintentional , we see  Sharifuddin being rewarded for his unselfish deed while Maham Anga who planned her moves with a clear goal, a selfish design is left bare handed ..Thus does fate sometimes play tricks on one , as a jest !!

Give me the head, I shall marry you !!!
Said a warrior princess , bridling in anger , ugly hatred marring the beauty of her face , a heart that had not yet realized the pain of losing .. News reached the ever listening  ears of Fate, with a malicious Glee , Fate set out to do the bidding of the princess , fulfilling her condition , Only difference being that head that rolled was that of her beloved , The Knight who was supposed to bring her the Gift that she asked for had to bow to fate and be  beheaded ..The condition set out by the Princess has been fulfilled by another King who has given her the head not withstanding the fact that it is the Wrong head but a head nevertheless .. The Horrified Princess must now wed the very man she claimed to hate, the man who stirred loathing and contempt in her heart, A man whose name, deeds repulsed her soul will now be the lord and master of her , Body & Soul !!  fate sometimes has a quirky sense of Humor..

The queen of  Amer , One who could make or break the life's of her subjects or so she thought , A queen who was also a mother , In her conceit , she thought her powers are greater than the powers of  Universal Mother who makes and breaks the destiny of puny Human's.. The queen embarked on a mission to thwart the lines of destiny  drawn by Universal Mother, will fate , The child and subject of the Universal mother stand by and watch quietly the slight of its mother ... with a cunning that  ought to be seen to be believed, it lead the queen to think that she will get her way and swiftly delivering the killer blow when she was lulled and relaxing after a seeming victory over destiny .. The cackle of fate reverberates across the forts of Amer as it watches the woebegone face of the vanquished queen  ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #9 : The Twists of fate !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 12:46

Indeed power of FATE at display!!!!bounce 

Loved the write-up Sathu :) 

I was super happy..when Jalal stumped MA for the first time unconsciously though party4 

Without even knowing about Jodha, Amer has become a thorn for MA, what will happen when jodha comes and Jalal starts siding with her decisions....wow...soch ke hi mazaa aa raha hai....but i know...it will be a long wait....:cry: 

abhi toh Bharmal ka "king vs family man" status pata karna hai.....i so wish Jalal comes to Amer on some pretext  :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-07-26, 13:09

Awesome post.. Maham Anga deserved it.. Sad for Jodha though..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 13:30

Maria...dont be sorry re...this is the best thing to have happened to Jodha.....even if its by force...remember Humsafar :P  blessing in disguise Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-26, 13:37

pollyanna wrote:Indeed power of FATE at display!!!!bounce 

Loved the write-up Sathu :) 

I was super happy..when Jalal stumped MA for the first time unconsciously though party4 

Without even knowing about Jodha, Amer has become a thorn for MA, what will happen when jodha comes and Jalal starts siding with her decisions....wow...soch ke hi mazaa aa raha hai....but i know...it will be a long wait....:cry: 

abhi toh Bharmal ka "king vs family man" status pata karna hai.....i so wish Jalal comes to Amer on some pretext  :P

Haan.. Fate  putting out its best garb and dancing  ..Although that computer graphics efforts  reminded me more of chandrakanta  and Alif  Laila Days ..

Thank You, Pallo Jaan

I am waiting for the day, when he willingly will over ride BA ka  'Nasihat' ..I actually felt sorry for her  in that one second when her suhane sapne middleagepan ke came crashing down ...  You know when watching JA movie..many things were not clearly etched , but here things are getting clarified a bit , gives a BG for Maham Anga's hatred towards Jodha ..

Jodha will also be a thorn to Ruqs who is the queen of his dimag..and  I am sure MA and Ruqs will be on Cahoots ..

Should not it be the other way around, Bharmal visiting  Jalal  and then Jalal coming in shaan to sweep up his princess ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-26, 15:21

Maria J wrote:Awesome post.. Maham Anga deserved it.. Sad for Jodha though..

Thanxx , Ria Jaan ..

yes, Maham Anga did deserve it ..but at the same time  I will not go Poor Jodha too, as  her demands would have sent grief to the family of Jalal  too ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-27, 09:58

Thumbsup ...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16

Sponsored content