Latest topics

SBB - Akbar Ki Muh Dhikayi + VU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Akbar Ki Muh Dhikayi + VU

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-26, 14:57

It s a tent like  set up, Jalal accompanied by Maham Anga, Sharifuddin walks into the tent of  Rajputs, His keen and expectant eyes looking and watching all women  eagerly for a glimpse of Jodha .

Paridhi Sharma is shown,  dramatically lifting of her ghoonghat   , slowly  revealing her glowing face  * well, it is supposed to be glowing.. blame the make up artist for poor make up*  ..She is dressed in the red color of the bride, with  a necklace that seems to be more like a shield that covers her neck and chest.. She is seen posing for camera's..

After a while..A make up person is seen applying  concealor  paridhi says," yes,  Jodha is getting married,  superficially she thinks everything is well and right but inside her heart she knows something is brewing :

Rakesh/Bharmal ," yes,  As a father I want to tell everything to my daughter but Jodha stops me  from saying anything , so yeas, Jodha is  unaware  of whom she is going to marry"  Rajat is sitting with him, listening to him keenly..

Offscreen..

Rajat is seen  trying to pull out the sword and sharig some light moments with Ashwini/Maham Anga..  He is seen playing on his Mobile...

Once again we are shown the scene where Jalal walks inside the camp.. gloating and looking at everything  haughtily, arrogantly ...

On the other side.. Paridhi's mother has come and she to gets few seconds of Sound Byte as she admires and appreciates  her daughter's beauty..

The Scene commences again..

Paridhi with her face partially covered by her heavy ghoonghat is brought to the place where her wedding  to Jalal is about to be solemnized .. She is lead by a reluctant  Menavati and other ladies .. Jodha comes and stands in front of Jalal..still not knowing that she is marrying  Jalal and  believing that her marriage is about to happen with a rajvanshi..

The parda is moved, Jodha has her first glimpse and is shocked out of ehr wits as she sees the man she hates standing in front of him , about to marry her.. she runs away ..

VO wondering whether the marriage will happen, will love blossom..

Rajat," See, right now, I don't care whether she loves me or nt, wants to marry me or not, cares for me or not.. It is the fact that I am marrying her, a chit of a girl who dared to insult me , it is a moment of triumph for me "

Paridhi," well.. I am shocked to find the man who killed my fiancee..I hate him very much.. there is not even an iota of lve for him..lets see what happens next"

VO saying...Now commences the journey of J -A where J changes for the better..

Jodha Akbar 26 July2013 Jodha Ke Dhule Ki Mudikhai by dm_51f235b511422

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Akbar Ki Muh Dhikayi + VU

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 15:56

Wow...this is going to be interesting Wink  Wink

Why do I have a feeling that rajat will do wonders with his eyes in romantic scenes.....at one point in SB when he looked at Jodha...it was really nice effect....wish we get something like that in episode :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-26, 16:48

Rajat can romance but paridhi ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 17:09

Well...first and foremost, Paridhi has to ask her real life mother to stop coming on the sets...once she gets married to Jalal. :P ....this is perhaps the first time she will have to do romantic scenes so guess...Rajat should help her out in shedding inhibitions bounce  Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-26, 18:34

Tfs... :) Can any one tell me what is much dikhayi ... After marriage or b4 marriage

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-27, 05:10

riyya6 wrote:Tfs... :) Can any one tell me what is much dikhayi ... After marriage or b4 marriage

usually after the marriage... also if she saw him before the marriage she would commit Harakiri or Jauher or stab him (murder suicide), na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-27, 05:38

Thanks Tants, interesting interesting, looking forward to the scenes

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-27, 09:56

Sabi I could be wrong but here looks like b4 marriage... I'm confuse

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-27, 14:18

riyya6 wrote:Sabi I could be wrong but here looks like b4 marriage... I'm confuse

Riyya... It's possible.. It's a soap after all... Usually it's after the marriage.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-27, 18:47

Sabi: 10q I'm really confuse with tv serial rituals n all.. :lol!:

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-27, 19:12

riyya6 wrote:Sabi: 10q I'm really confuse with tv serial rituals n all.. :lol!:

:lol!:  I remember they brought my husband for Mukhdekhay as if I had never seen him before!!!! We had been a couple for 5 yrs prior to our marriage! Rolling Eyes 

My husband's great grandfather was  shown a different girl and was married to a different one ( the bride was switched)  His family freaked out at Mukhdekhai but he was already married. :P He did have a happy blissful long marriage. 

So this is indeed a very interesting rasm.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-28, 20:30

wah wah!

She runs away? really? where is her upbringing manners mathe?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum