Latest topics

Qubool Hai--written Update--26th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-26, 22:01

Asad's House:

Dilshad laments at Tanu about her behaviour, she sorts her left, right and centre and raise her hand to slap her. Asad stops her and says that its holy month so for go. He hands over some cash to her to take care of child and shouts at her and tells her that he would have killed her if not for Ramadan month. He topples the table and leaves. Tanu tries to talk to him all this while but in vain.

As Tanu is going out, ZOya hands over her luggage as she doesnt want anything related to her in the house, also gives her address of orphanage and repent for her actions. Tanu tells Zoya that now she will never know about her father. Zoya tells her that God will give her happiness and closes the gate on Tanu's face.

Asad asks Zoya, is she ok, Zoya says now she is fine. He asks why did u not tell me earlier and then says I was at fault as I was blinded with Tanu's trust. He owns up his actions and says he will never be able to forgive himself. Zoya says that its not ur fault, u just trusted ur friend and asks him to move on and not have any guilt and she doesnt want her past to hover on her tomorrow.
Asad promises that he will always take care of her, Zoya says that its little difficult and both have nok-jhok and challenge that he wont be able to fulfill her demands. Asad says that he has only wish --will u marry me, will u always be my side,will never leave him and Zoya promises the same as Nikaah itself is a promise in itself(Mitwa BG)

Ayan's House:

Vikram Shukla introduces herself and Humeira gets all happy to see him  and both hug, Ayan is agitated to see this but Rashid stops him. She asks Vikram where was he all this while and Vikram tells her that he was caught in something and asks her to pack her bags. Humeira leaves. Ayan is super angry at him and grabs his collar and gets into fight with Vikram. Mamujaan asks Vikram to give a proof that he is indeed Rajni's hubby, he shows them the pic of their marriage.

Vik tells that Rajni is an orphan and no one came from her family, their marriage is registered and says that he was in Uttarakhand and hence delay in his coming to take her. Siddique and Razia say that there cant be two people with same face and same birthmark on back of neck. Vik says that he doesnt have any answer but just that he loves Rajni a lot. Rajni aka Humeira comes with the bags and asks if they can leave.

All think how can they send Humeira with some stranger, they think of getting Vikram's background check. Ayan is tensed and wants to stop Rajni aka Humeira at any cost

Precap: Asad says that this all looks like a dream for him, Zoya assures him that its for REAL. Nikhat informs Ayan that Vik-Raj are in guest room, they are hugging when Ayan comes in.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai--written Update--26th July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-28, 19:38

Thanks Pals ...Ayan was fantastic in his desperation...

I'm off for a few days... Will still be roaming like the bhatakte Hua athma....:P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-28, 19:43

Hey Sabi, true that :)

Are u travelling??? Take care and see u soon :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-28, 20:22

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sabi, true that :)

Nope just packing ...for impending move to a new city... 12 yrs of junk needs to discarded.... And I am such a pack rat añd borderline hoarder! No

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-29, 03:07

Thanks Palls, now the romance can start..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-29, 03:08

Shesherkobita wrote:

Nope just packing ...for impending move to a new city... 12 yrs of junk needs to discarded.... And I am such a pack rat añd borderline hoarder! No

Good luck with the move...where u moving to?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-29, 03:37

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Close to Philadelphia... Come and visit me and I will have Ladooo ready for you!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-29, 04:11

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Close to Philadelphia... Come and visit me and I will have Ladooo ready for you!

Inshallah i will get there one day and definitely v will have Ladoo among other things...guess what I had yesterday mohtichoor Ladoo and thought of u...u moving to a bigger town or city? U looking forward to it?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-29, 04:24

J
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Inshallah i will get there one day and definitely v will have Ladoo among other things...guess what I had yesterday mohtichoor Ladoo and thought of u...u moving to a bigger town or city? U looking forward to it?

Ummm.... Not really... The only good news is : we might get cable ( since its a small town and there is nothing much to do)  and I can get to see Barun Sobti on TV! I have never seen him on TV!!! Embarassed  

Awww thought of me ? How sweet. I bought Ladooo too...saw my Hubwa stealing them during Sehri.Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum