Latest topics

Arshad Gets the Best director for Qubool Hai in Gold Awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arshad Gets the Best director for Qubool Hai in Gold Awards

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-29, 10:17

Best director award fiction goes to Arshad Khan for  qubool Hai

- Zee TV

Congratulations, Arshad ..You deserved it !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Arshad Gets the Best director for Qubool Hai in Gold Awards

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-29, 12:55

Such a great director... Loved his work in IPK too. Did he win for IPK previously? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-29, 13:13

definitely it has to b him,
he has not blasted until now directing so many high voltage scenes:lol!: 

jokes apart; yes he is most deserving
QH for me is a director's-show

wish he was granted an award for directing ipk too; he was way good in emotional and traumatic scenes of ipk but dnt knw y ipk was always sidelined in award shows?
might b its simplicity of storytelling didn't get noticed:no: 

nyways  congrats arsad u deserve it :) 

I didn't like that ipk was just accredited to lalit  despite u being their at the hard times;

m very happy that u got an award for QH

keep rocking arshad:*cpd*: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-29, 13:22

aasudi wrote: definitely it has to b him,

wish he was granted an award for directing ipk too; he was way good in emotional and traumatic scenes of ipk but dnt knw y ipk was always sidelined in award shows?

I didn't like that ipk was just accredited to lalit  despite u being their at the hard times;

I agree where LM was all technique, Arshad was emotions and  in hind sight, his directed one's still connect to you whereas  LM's don't..at least not to that extent... there was a rigidity in LM's direction which was not there in Arshad's , allowing the scene to come alive..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-29, 13:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Such a great director... Loved his work in IPK too. Did he win for IPK previously? 

no dear
its ipk didn't get award last year:no: 

in award shows I always saw ipk being treated impartially apart from Jodi's category[u knw for Jodi it was unanimous still gold awards last yr didn't grant arshi best Jodi]No 

it didn't even get nominated for best show/director etc awards in most of the awards[might b they fear if nominations are made then online-votes will be flooded;) ]

seriously speaking , might b it was synopsized as a pure all and all lovestory and u knw the indian tv scenario here high voltage saas bahu or family dramas only gets considerably considerd

I loved arshad directing ipk
he was way good in emotional and traumatic scenes of ipk
I love both lalit and arshad but arshad was sidelined n I felt bad for that
I feel good that he got an award this year

the holy-confession scene of ipk; the bindi-scene;heer-ranjha track; the hate-marriage-confession; kidnapping-time-emotional-scenes n so on; there were lots of wow type intense scenes that arshad directed which intensity is rarely brought in by any director in indian-script but irony is that he didn't even get appropriate credit ;

it hurts that ipk was treated impartially despite being the most popular indian show of all times:no: 
still  it feels good that name was enough for ipk ; no awards need to prove it:*cpd*:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-29, 13:34

Tanthya wrote:

I agree where LM was all technique, Arshad was emotions and  in hind sight, his directed one's still connect to you whereas  LM's don't..at least not to that extent... there was a rigidity in LM's direction which was not there in Arshad's , allowing the scene to come alive..
yes tants I agree to what u said about lalit
yes he is rigid to some extent and moreover he has superiority complex too:) 
that is why whichever romance you watch b it geet, ipk, QH, or even navya he has a similar way of storytelling

he is intense in romantic scenes yes I agree to that and everytime he directed ipk romance[ I dnt knw much abt others so] he nailed it
but for emotional scenes I think arshad surpasses him:) 

I heard that arnav-breakdown was directed by arshad
it is my best screen experience in indian tv Heart 

I definitely thank arshad-lalit duo and all other party concerned for that scene;

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-29, 13:41

Arshad deserved it for IPK... Now we know how much Arshad or LM have toiled... taking into account that actors need good directors to shine.. like they shined in IPK...

*Vi talks in circles...  Samjhe ya... Samjhaun?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-29, 13:51

aasudi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

that is why whichever romance you watch b it geet, ipk, QH, or even navya he has a similar way of storytelling

he is intense in romantic scenes yes I agree to that and everytime he directed ipk romance[ I dnt knw much abt others so] he nailed it

I definitely thank arshad-lalit duo and all other party concerned for that scene;

IPK cannot be IPK without AK or LM... It surprises me still how everything happened the right way for IPK.. only some shows are lucky to get the best possible crew... and for IPK, it happened!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-29, 13:57

Abavi wrote:Arshad deserved it for IPK... Now we know how much Arshad or LM have toiled... taking into account that actors need good directors to shine.. like they shined in IPK...

*Vi talks in circles...  Samjhe ya... Samjhaun?

yes abavi I agree actors need good directors

but actors also have major significance in terms of how to enact a director's mind

if u ask me then definitely barun and sanaya are way far better than karan and surbhi in terms of enacting

I cnt connect that much to karan-surbhi duo in emotional plus romantic scenes than I used to with barun-sanaya ; being directed by same directors

still look karan got best male award this year which didn't went in barun's hand last year
same scenario is with the onscreen chemistry catagory

hota hai yesa bahut baar specially in terms of impartiality indian award shows r very much concerned

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-29, 19:50

i honestly feel IPK directors were A class and deserved credit, which they never got....... anyways, so glad to know Arshad got it for QH cheers 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-30, 01:00

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Such a great director... Loved his work in IPK too. Did he win for IPK previously? 

no dear

in award shows I always saw ipk being treated impartially apart from Jodi's category[u knw for Jodi it was unanimous still gold awards last yr didn't grant arshi best Jodi]No 

it didn't even get nominated for best show/director etc awards in most of the awards[might b they fear if nominations are made then online-votes will be flooded;) ]

seriously speaking , might b it was synopsized as a pure all and all lovestory and u knw the indian tv scenario here high voltage saas bahu or family dramas only gets considerably considerd

the holy-confession scene of ipk; the bindi-scene;heer-ranjha track; the hate-marriage-confession; kidnapping-time-emotional-scenes n so on; there were lots of wow type intense scenes that arshad directed which intensity is rarely brought in by any director in indian-script but irony is that he didn't even get appropriate credit ;

it hurts that ipk was treated impartially despite being the most popular indian show of all times:no: 
still  it feels good that name was enough for ipk ; no awards need to prove it:*cpd*:
Thank you Aasudi... It's universal though ....many phenomenal shows or movies didnt get recognition in award shows but lived on in people's heart. Sometimes they try to correct their mistakes by awarding the director or actor later for other shows that werent so good in the first place. I always thought QH direction was choppy, it has improved a lot lately. But it also has a much more complex storyline and scenes than IPK. But early episodes of IPKND was absolutely seemless and brilliant. Chalo, atleast he got the recognition he deserves. 
Btw, AK or LM.. You need to tell KSG not to look at the camera for cues. A seasoned actor shouldn't do that and the director should care more to edit it out and  shoot it again... I have caught him sooooo many times glancing at the camera for cues. Bang  The last time was on Friday ( 26th july) when he was giving money to Tannu ... He got the money out of his pocket , looked at the camera, got his signal from director and then turned towards Tannu to give the money...ROFL .  In contrast I've only seen BS do it once out of 398 episodes. When he was searching for khushi post hate marriage ( Raksash and Sundari track). BS sure knows how to work around camera and look natural. I am so surprised that KSG hasn't mastered it yet.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-30, 05:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:

no dear

Thank you Aasudi... It's universal though ....many phenomenal shows or movies didnt get recognition in award shows but lived on in people's heart. Sometimes they try to correct their mistakes by awarding the director or actor later for other shows that werent so good in the first place. I always thought QH direction was choppy, it has improved a lot lately. But it also has a much more complex storyline and scenes than IPK. But early episodes of IPKND was absolutely seemless and brilliant. Chalo, atleast he got the recognition he deserves. 
Btw, AK or LM.. You need to tell KSG not to look at the camera for cues. A seasoned actor shouldn't do that and the director should care more to edit it out and  shoot it again... I have caught him sooooo many times glancing at the camera for cues. Bang  The last time was on Friday ( 26th july) when he was giving money to Tannu ... He got the money out of his pocket , looked at the camera, got his signal from director and then turned towards Tannu to give the money...ROFL .  In contrast I've only seen BS do it once out of 398 episodes. When he was searching for khushi post hate marriage ( Raksash and Sundari track). BS sure knows how to work around camera and look natural. I am so surprised that KSG hasn't mastered it yet.

My Goodness Dear you are a keen observer thumbs up!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-30, 07:42

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:

no dear

Thumbsup  dear for the keen observation; but no wonder u did it  knowing ur craze for ipk

yes sometimes u got the recognition later and let us b happy for arshad getting award
'der aaye durusth aaye'

abt KSG and barun u r right dear but what to do when  4 lions was dying to work with him na?

but I feel bad when LM didn't credit barun inspite he wants to take credit of making him do what did;
barun's brilliance speaks through the screen no need of ny director to credit him still he was not credited much hurts me [what to do ye pyar cheez hi yaisi hai]

lalit hav superiority complex and arshad didn't so m more hpy for arshad getting award instead of lalit too directing QH

most hpy that the award is singly handed to arshad than to the duo ; if it was for duo again arshad wud hav been sidelined:*cpd*: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-30, 07:54

Abavi wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

IPK cannot be IPK without AK or LM... It surprises me still how everything happened the right way for IPK.. only some shows are lucky to get the best possible crew... and for IPK, it happened!
that's why I keep on saying ipk is 1ce in a life time

Ipk was Intense, Iconic, Interesting, Immense, Immortal, Illustrious, Illuminous [Illogical at times;) ]
did I missed some 'i's, if yes then add on okay:*cpd*:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum