Latest topics

ILKDM#9 Blindness !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM#9 Blindness !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 11:17

Blindness ... normally a condition that would evoke a welling of sympathy, compassion   but were a normal sighted one refuses to see and chooses to be blind, what then ??

The blind love of Maham Anga towards her son  has lead her to commit murder, leads her to take risks , while studiously ignoring the warning bells given by her Son, his impassioned declaration of wanting to Kill Jalal,his growing impertinence  as well as vaulting ambition to rule Delhi Sultanat .. His pillaging, plundering, raping is not even considered to be against the norms of her religion, a religion which she assiduously follows for such is her blindness ..  Maham anga has not yet realized that  every attempts she thwarts at punishing him is only hastening him towards his death.. Will his death be the  eyeopener ??

So blinded is Maham Anga , that her maternal instinct has subsumed  her survival instinct , Had she been more vigilant , more alert, perceptive , she would have noticed the growing disenchantment of Jalal  with her, the progressive distance wherein he is  not blindly toeing her line but has begun to assert himself.. The Bond  has not been severed yet but it surely is getting strained ..Jalal no longer remains the young, trusting, gullible lad holding on to her apron, rather he has begun to take firm and assured foot steps towards his throne, his rightful place, He shall not brooke any interference nor will he be toyed with  even by his own Badi Ammi ..The blindness that had engulfed him is beginning to wear off and  his steps towards consolidating his place, his empire will lead him further away from Maham Anga ..

Will the Wily Maham Anga realize the gravity of the issue and try to contain the damage or will it be too much, too late syndrome...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM#9 Blindness !!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-30, 11:44

Nice Tants, very true, blindness is a common occurrence with the ones v love and Mahamanga has certainly chosen to turn a blind eye on to his deeds...upto know she has managed to get her way generally with Jalal so she may still not b thinking that I can't control him, or can't manipulate him to do my bidding...Jalal has started thinking.. realising, noticing that's y he married BK's widow...

Wat i found funny was the height difference between Jalal and Adham..Jalal's eyes wen he was looking at him were straight up...made me smile...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 11:50

sarra0 wrote:Nice Tants, very true, blindness is a common occurrence with the ones v love and Mahamanga has certainly chosen to turn a blind eye on to his deeds...upto know she has managed to get her way generally with Jalal so she may still not b thinking that I can't control him, or can't manipulate him to do my bidding...Jalal has started thinking.. realising, noticing that's y he married BK's widow...

Wat i found funny was the height difference between Jalal and Adham..Jalal's eyes wen he was looking at him were straight up...made me smile...

Yes, It has not penetrated to Maham Anga that Jalal is steadily cutting down the vice like  Dhoodh ka Karz ... I wonder when that realization hit Maham Anga... I so want her to stay on and not die as in history...

Yep.. I was wondering about it too and was thinking it will look very foolish were a King to look up  and a man tower's over him but liked the clever way of the director who brought in MA  to break the height difference ..she is taller/equal to  Rajat ..The scene turned out alright..

His eyes emote don't they ?:P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-30, 12:09

Loved the post Sathu :)

I was so happy with jalal's statement and the warning which was to MA and AK.....he somehow knows  that these two ladies were murdered by none other than MA/AK but due to the lack of evidences, he cant do anything ...as he did not question MA abt BK too and simply got married to BK's wife. jalal is not as gullible as MA thinks.......

i was happy once again...to note that the director has taken into account the small stature of Jalal as compared to others....and was brought out in that scene.....or was that not thought out??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-30, 12:10

ur update Thumbsup ...

1. Why do i feel this write up is not complete....Wink  dun throw anything :lol!: ...

2. I like how they are showing that even b4 the entry of Jodha , after BK exit Jalal has begun to see things differently.. The cracks between Maham anga n Jalal has already began... Adam Khan is one of the cause...The grips are getting loose little by little... Lets see how it goes... N i do agree with you, I dun want Maham Anga to exit so soon. Shes a good actress that makes you want more.....

3. Tantya i just have one question why Jalal did not do anything so far, all he left to shariffudin to capture Ameer... He knew they won but what happen after that, he did nothing... n all of sudden when King Bharmal wants to meet him, then he thinks abt Jodha back... Did Jalal know Suryaban died....did he knew abt Jalal brothers being captured....  I find it weird.....scratch ....

4. N going by the precap, its CK to suggest the rishta but on wat basis scratch ....

long hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 12:29

riyya6 wrote:ur update Thumbsup ...

1. Why do i feel this write up is not complete....Wink  dun throw anything :lol!: ...

2. I like how they are showing that even b4 the entry of Jodha , after BK exit Jalal has begun to see things differently.. The cracks between Maham anga n Jalal has already began... Adam Khan is one of the cause...The grips are getting loose little by little... Lets see how it goes... N i do agree with you, I dun want Maham Anga to exit so soon. Shes a good actress that makes you want more.....

3. Tantya i just have one question why Jalal did not do anything so far, all he left to shariffudin to capture Ameer... He knew they won but what happen after that, he did nothing... n all of sudden when King Bharmal wants to meet him, then he thinks abt Jodha back... Did Jalal know Suryaban died....did he knew abt Jalal brothers being captured....  I find it weird.....scratch ....

4. N going by the precap, its CK to suggest the rishta but on wat basis scratch ....

long hug

Thankooj, Hun

You are  rite..  I got into something else and could not round it by bringing in Jodha too..

He knows everything, Riyya ...  Shariffuddin is keeping him informed... Right now amer has not been truly won for inside the fortress Raja Bharmal is still the Raja ..what is happening now is  'Seige'.. a military tactic where you bleed the enemy dry by surrounding their fortress ..This way..the surrounded king has no other option but to accept the sovereignty of the imposer .. One way of  avoiding bloodshed and minimize the loss of the army ..  He is a King, Hun not a lover boy who will think about J 24 *7 .. as a king his first priority will be to retain his crown and also build up his strength and his focus is on that and with  Bharmal out there, his ego comes to play and he thinks of teaching the young Rajput girl a lesson... He still is not mesmerized or enamoured of her yet..

Political alliance !!  U give me ur girl, I will let u be the King !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-30, 13:14

Tanthya wrote:

long hug

Thankooj, Hun

You are  rite..  I got into something else and could not round it by bringing in Jodha too..

He knows everything, Riyya ...  Shariffuddin is keeping him informed... Right now amer has not been truly won for inside the fortress Raja Bharmal is still the Raja ..what is happening now is  'Seige'.. a military tactic where you bleed the enemy dry by surrounding their fortress ..This way..the surrounded king has no other option but to accept the sovereignty of the imposer .. One way of  avoiding bloodshed and minimize the loss of the army ..  He is a King, Hun not a lover boy who will think about J 24 *7 .. as a king his first priority will be to retain his crown and also build up his strength and his focus is on that and with  Bharmal out there, his ego comes to play and he thinks of teaching the young Rajput girl a lesson... He still is not mesmerized or enamoured of her yet..

.... speculation speculation going on in forums.... IF and all but in Dhwani u get Answers Thumbsup .. Loved ur explaination & now I am clear.... 10q for the info on SEIGE....:)  ur the best ...

I really feel pity for Jodha now :cry: .....No 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 13:26

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

long hug

Thankooj, Hun

.... speculation speculation going on in forums....  IF and all but in Dhwani u get Answers Thumbsup .. Loved ur explaination & now I am clear.... 10q for the info on SEIGE....:)  ur the best ...

That's Dhwani for you !!! :D

Aww, You are always welcome, Baby !!!

Jodha will not take it lying down ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-30, 13:29

[quote="Tanthya"]
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

long hug

Thankooj, Hun

.... speculation speculation going on in forums....  IF and all but in Dhwani u get Answers Thumbsup .. Loved ur explaination & now I am clear.... 10q for the info on SEIGE....:)  ur the best ...

Jodha will not take it lying down ...[/quote].... tanthya agree Jodha will not take it lying down.... But paridi Sharma playing Jodha needs to get her act right.... Thats what im worried... The stage is set, Rajat Tokas is def nailing it but the heroine needs to buck up big time.....:) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 13:50

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

long hug

Thankooj, Hun

Jodha will not take it lying down ...[/quote].... tanthya agree Jodha will not take it lying down.... But paridi Sharma playing Jodha needs to get her act right.... Thats what im worried... The stage is set, Rajat Tokas is def nailing it but the heroine needs to buck up big time.....:) 

Yes, She needs to pick up and very fast .. she seems OTT sometimes and non expressive at other times ..and this was much obvious even when she was among the light weights like Menavati and suryabhanu ...But Rajat and Ashwini are powerhouses in acting and she will look like a headless chicken if she cannot perform..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-30, 14:00

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

long hug

Thankooj, Hun

Yes, She needs to pick up and very fast .. she seems OTT sometimes and non expressive at other times ..and this was much obvious even when she was among the light weights like Menavati and suryabhanu ...But Rajat and Ashwini are powerhouses in acting and she will look like a headless chicken if she cannot perform..
.... i agree tanthya...Hope she pick up.... fast.... n by the time marriage happens, she needs to be at least equal or near to Rajat & ashwini .....:) .... the whole rajput are potrayed like.....Bang ..... im still wondering why Ekta choose her Question .... There must be at least something than nothing... i believe... hope so :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-30, 14:54

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice Tants, very true, blindness is a common occurrence with the ones v love and Mahamanga has certainly chosen to turn a blind eye on to his deeds...upto know she has managed to get her way generally with Jalal so she may still not b thinking that I can't control him, or can't manipulate him to do my bidding...Jalal has started thinking.. realising, noticing that's y he married BK's widow...

Yes, It has not penetrated to Maham Anga that Jalal is steadily cutting down the vice like  Dhoodh ka Karz ... I wonder when that realization hit Maham Anga... I so want her to stay on and not die as in history...

Yep.. I was wondering about it too and was thinking it will look very foolish were a King to look up  and a man tower's over him but liked the clever way of the director who brought in MA  to break the height difference ..she is taller/equal to  Rajat ..The scene turned out alright..

Did she die in history?? How soon?? She should be around for a while yet I hope...he gave her a nice warning yesterday..wonder if jodha may have anything to do with that realisation...

Yeah it was a good way of breaking the height difference it only left a few instances of Jalal looking up and instead of craning his neck they just got him to crane his eyeballs...he isn't putting his neck to one side as much either as he did at the beginning which is good....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 18:07

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Did she die in history?? How soon?? She should be around for a while yet I hope...he gave her a nice warning yesterday..wonder if jodha may have anything to do with that realisation...

Yeah it was a good way of breaking the height difference it only left a few instances of Jalal looking up and instead of craning his neck they just got him to crane his eyeballs...he isn't putting his neck to one side as much either as he did at the beginning which is good....

She dies within 40 days of Adham's death..Broken heart was said t be the reason ..ofc Jodha has to do something and perhaps she will ..

I had forgotten that Psycho thinggyy..  :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-30, 20:49

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

She dies within 40 days of Adham's death..Broken heart was said t be the reason ..ofc Jodha has to do something and perhaps she will ..

I had forgotten that Psycho thinggyy..  :P :P

I don't know how soon Adham dies but as they go to pains to point out before every episode it is fiction so they could if they wanted to change it and keep her alive longer..

U forgot the psycho thingyy affraid it should haunt your every waking moment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum