Latest topics

SBB/S - Mehendi hai Rachnewaali (JodhaAkbar) - July 30th + VU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB/S - Mehendi hai Rachnewaali (JodhaAkbar) - July 30th + VU

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 14:56

It is mehendi time , Jodha is dressed in a purple   ghagra , in special jewelry , Mehendi/Henna is applied on her hand  with a Peacock quill .. Jodha is looking sad and lost ..to snap her   out of her   sad and distracted mood, her  sisters decide to entertain her by singing  and dancing ..Dadi is sitting by the side and enjoying the wedding preparation ..

Paridhi ," Even I did not know that  people used to use Peacock quill to apply  Henna, I am learning new things ..I have been given a bright color  to highlight the  mehendi, and this special wedding jewellery with its inset emerald and wonderful Gold carvings are for this event"

Paridhi is shown intently speaking to someone on the phone , SBB   wonders at the glow of happiness  while talking to that XYZ person..

Paridhi is joined by her on screen sister , who explains that they are doing  all this song and dance to get a smile from  Jodha..

after a edited pause.. The onscreen sis retorts ," don't even ask  about  her mobile connection  *turns to Paridhi n asks shall I tell all, Paridhi covers her mouth* Paridhi replies that it is a personal matter and she wants it to be personal..

In SBS too the sameich  Scenes were shown almost frame to frame .. while we did have a peek in, into the bowl containing Mehendi..

Paridhi again  gushing about her lehenga, color, not knowing the quill, jewels etc etc..

Here too Sis interview was taken.. and she reveals that yes, they are feeling lil light now that they feel that Akbar  will take good care of Jodha... He has  agreed to certain conditions of her's ... 

On being queried as to whether  Jodha's sis is crushing over Jalal, The Sis , Sukanya retorts that there alreday is plenty of wife's there..whats one more.. Paridhi  also echoes the same.. with Sukanya adding , at least we will stay together

Mehndi Akbar Ke Naam Ki!! - Jodha Akbar - 30th... by dm_51d87c19452ac

Haathon Pa Chada Mehndi Ka Rang!! - Jodha Akbar... by dm_51d87c19452ac

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 15:41; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB/S - Mehendi hai Rachnewaali (JodhaAkbar) - July 30th + VU

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-30, 14:59

Thanks Tants...im looking forward to the after wedding scenes..wen they r alone and face to face

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-30, 18:14

Tfs tanthya.. I wonder what condition.... Question 

Paridi dun have the x factor ...No

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-30, 18:44

riyya6 wrote:Tfs tanthya.. I wonder what condition.... Question 

Paridi dun have the x factor ...No

she continues to stay Hindu will be one deffo condition !

actually Riyya Jaan, she looked much better from her first episode days , now if her acting improves..Sone pe Suhaga..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-30, 19:26

@tanthya: yup have to agree that she looked much better now... Hope her acting improves. N buddy what is sone or Suhaga

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum