Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 30th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-30, 20:31

Bharmal greets Jalal, Jalal asks him the reason for visit, Bharmal starts telling his woes, Jalal asks him if he wants something to eat/drink.Bharmal tells him that its a small battle which was won when Jalal taunts him about his wishes and decisions. Jalal refuses any third angle, its either Mughal's shaan or Amer's aan.
Ckhan comes up with the political alliance idea and tells Bharmal to get Jodha married to Jalal.Bharmal gets angry and refuses. Ckhan takes him aside and again tries to mediate and puts some sense into Bharmal.Bharmal is very confused and recalls Jodha's words about being a king first and then a father.

Bharmal comes to meet Jalal once again to tell about his decision but Jalal takes the opportunity to come up with his wish , hearing which Bharmal is relieved. Jalal tells that now they are relatives, Amer should be returned to Bharmal and inform Sharifuddin to get all the 3 POWs as guests to meet Jalal.

Bharmal is returning to Amer with CKhan and he is broken down between king and father. CKhan tells him that its for the betterment of Amer and Jodha as Sharifuddin had an evil eye for Jodha and now she is saved from his clutches due to Jalal

The people in court ask Jalal about his decision to get married to Jodha. He gives them 3 reasons--to get Rajputs on his side to increase his stature, military power and business.

Bharmal returns and assures that the sons are safe and refuses to answer further and retires to get some rest.

Jodha informs her sisters in law that her brothers are safe and says that she is proud of her father as she did not let Amer down.

Jodha prays to her Kanhaji and Jalal is also taking blessings from the priest, the priest tells him time has come to change and that now is the time when he will see how God plays his game.

Precap: Bharmal tells that Jodha will get married to Jalal, Menavati faints, all are shocked, someone comes and informs Jodha---aap Mughalo ke ghar.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 30th July 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-30, 21:15

Thanks for a wonderful update Pallo , Shaddi mubark ho jee.....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-30, 22:12

Wedding bells have started to ring...

What are you all wearing for the wedding girls? :;D;;P:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-30, 22:16

I am from groom's side......going to wear anarkali dress with antique jewellery Wink

yaaron...Jalal has grown on me..loved his expressions today ...i am liking him Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-30, 23:04

Thanks Palls uff wen is IP ka booth going to go watching it the last few minutes reminded me of it...

I am also from the grooms side and I have a brand new outfit for the wedding..

Palls Jalal has grown on me, the 90 degree angle of neck returning mostly to its normal position also helped...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-31, 05:28

10q pals :) ...

Rajat tokas Thumbsup .....

Seems like all in groom side Wink  .... let me be in bride side bounce ...just cant tolerate the Rajuputs only :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-31, 09:36

pollyanna wrote:I am from groom's side......going to wear anarkali dress with antique jewellery Wink

yaaron...Jalal has grown on me..loved his expressions today ...i am liking him Wink

arrey who would want to be from Rajputs side? Even Jodha looks like one of the maids... And I dont want to be one of the Harem members too... What to do what to do? confused

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-31, 09:37

riyya6 wrote:10q pals :) ...

Rajat tokas Thumbsup .....

Seems like all in groom side Wink  .... let me be in bride side bounce ...just cant tolerate the Rajuputs only :lol!: 

Hahah Riyaa..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-31, 10:19

Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I am from groom's side......going to wear anarkali dress with antique jewellery Wink

arrey who would want to be from Rajputs side? Even Jodha looks like one of the maids... And I dont want to be one of the Harem members too... What to do what to do? confused
ROFL maid to be malika bounce 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum