Latest topics

Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-31, 11:43

 The old montage is back :)

Does it mean that Asya will finally tie the knot? scratch  Secret hi sahi as per Dilshad??? Rolling Eyes 


Ghafoor track will kick start from Eid special Twisted Evil  Nikhat-Imran marriage is on the cards just after Eid cheers , Tanveer will be back with another dhamaka affraid Vikram-Razia will be allies now against Badi B scared  Humeira aka Rajni has some gameplan too cheers 


How will all this affect Asya marriage?? :sunny: 





pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-31, 12:14

no I dnt find any barrier this time
but cvs might have found so lets just hope

by the way , I applaud the cvs of the show
they deal with so many mess-ups in the show at a time

hats off;)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by Ashranna on 2013-07-31, 16:10

if zoya and asad don't get married not watching the show again. no woman has the right to have their wedding broken so many times....they need to have more positive outcome in these stories.....Tanveer coming back should have been a no..no..she attempted murder more than once and no charges were filed....please...is this real in india??????

Ashranna
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by MissB on 2013-07-31, 16:23

Ashranna wrote:if zoya and asad don't get married not watching the show again. no woman has the right to have their wedding broken so many times....they need to have more positive outcome in these stories.....Tanveer coming back should have been a no..no..she attempted murder more than once and no charges were filed....please...is this real in india??????

 I was just about to ask the same question... who in their ryt mind attempts to kill someon so many times and still not caught out by the police.... even look at the storyline with razia and badi bi how many times is razia going to get away with so many crimes. UNBELIEVABLY FOOLISH STORYLINE SOMETIMES (IN ASAD'S VOICE)

MissB
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Nottingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-31, 16:29

I just hope this time they get past the Qubool Hai but if I see Gul's mind then guess...it will be Zoya calling off marriage as she will learn about Ghafoor being her father and will try to distance herself from Asad, Dilshad as that info will hurt them.

OH NO!!! No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-07-31, 16:40

pollyanna wrote:I just hope this time they get past the Qubool Hai but if I see Gul's mind then guess...it will be Zoya calling off marriage as she will learn about Ghafoor being her father and will try to distance herself from Asad, Dilshad as that info will hurt them.

OH NO!!! No

 I too doubt this time is really 'qubool hai'

if it gets qubool hai then end of the story

gul's vision is always like this:)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by Ashranna on 2013-07-31, 17:38

gul is not an impressive storyteller.She continues to separate Asad and Zoya and then says that the real story is not about Asad and Zoya.If the story is not about the love of these to individuals then they should be married and deal with their situation even though she is looking for her father.Why cant Asad assist Zoya in finding her truth about her parents.Why cant he be the husband who helps his wife? these things make a better a storyline than all the negative drama with tanveer and everyone trying to separate Asad and Zoya.create a different story using Asad and Zoya being married dealing with varying family issues....
Qubool Hai has to many negative stories......life is not so negative......come on Gul be a little more creative....

Ashranna
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-31, 18:13

Isn't this 4th time ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-31, 18:15

Ashranna wrote:gul is not an impressive storyteller.She continues to separate Asad and Zoya and then says that the real story is not about Asad and Zoya.If the story is not about the love of these to individuals then they should be married and deal with their situation even though she is looking for her father.Why cant Asad assist Zoya in finding her truth about her parents.Why cant he be the husband who helps his wife? these things make a better a storyline than all the negative drama with tanveer and everyone trying to separate Asad and Zoya.create a different story using Asad and Zoya being married dealing with varying family issues....
Qubool Hai has to many negative stories......life is not so negative......come on Gul be a little more creative....

 Hi Ashranna,

Read You,  Is Tanveer coming back again, So SOON  !!! I mean , did not her pregnancy truth come out , that Asad is not the father, so what weapon does she have ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-31, 18:23

Is Tanveer's drama to do with Asad and Zoya or imraan and therefore the other household...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-31, 21:23

Tanthya wrote:Isn't this 4th time ??

 For Asya its the 3rd time......first was SR fiasco, 2nd was preggy thingi and now it will be father, i guess....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-31, 21:25

sarra0 wrote:Is Tanveer's drama to do with Asad and Zoya or imraan and therefore the other household...

 TAnu will train her guns on Razia now, I guess...Imraan and Ghafoor in the picture.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-31, 21:26

Tanthya wrote:
Ashranna wrote:gul is not an impressive storyteller.She continues to separate Asad and Zoya and then says that the real story is not about Asad and Zoya.If the story is not about the love of these to individuals then they should be married and deal with their situation even though she is looking for her father.Why cant Asad assist Zoya in finding her truth about her parents.Why cant he be the husband who helps his wife? these things make a better a storyline than all the negative drama with tanveer and everyone trying to separate Asad and Zoya.create a different story using Asad and Zoya being married dealing with varying family issues....
Qubool Hai has to many negative stories......life is not so negative......come on Gul be a little more creative....

 Hi Ashranna,

Read You,  Is Tanveer coming back again, So SOON  !!! I mean , did not her pregnancy truth come out , that Asad is not the father, so what weapon does she have ??

 She knows who is Zoya's father...which will have ek teer, do nishhan effect----Razia and Zoya both in the radar.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Asad-Zoya get 3rd time LUCKY ???

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum