Latest topics

SBB - Jodha Akbar ke Saat Phere *updated* + VU added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Jodha Akbar ke Saat Phere *updated* + VU added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-01, 14:20

yet to come

The  wedding mandap is  bedecked with flower's .. The marigolds are making it seem like a  golden  Mandap ..

Cut to scene

Jalal  is heard  shouting angrily ," Who dared to steal  my shoes ?"  His sword is  unsheathed and he is looking murderous.

Once again  to the wedding..

The fires of Havan are lit and the  wedding mantras are being chanted by the priest ..  Jalal extends his hand  forward , Jodha  is unable to place  her hand willingly  and is seen reluctantly placing her hand in his while Jala smirks slightly at the hesitancy ..

Then comes the scene where his shoes are discovered to be stolen and Jalal furiously yelling out to know the thief who dared to  steal his shoes..   as if to add fire , Sharifuddin too adds  that  Jalal  amputated the leg of one thief who had previously dared to steal badshah's shoe ..

Maham Anga, Adham Khan, Sharifuddin, Jalal  are looking on grimly while Bharmal  is confused ..

just then couple of  lil girls come running  grinning  and admitting to the theft, Jalal realizes that this is a ritual of the wedding .. He bends down to the level of the kids , chats happily with them ..

Jalal ," Sharifuddin, whatever dolls are there in  all the tents, give it to this young  kids"..

Jalal  picks up one girl and begins to walk  ahead while Jodha who is tied to Jalal with the Bandhan Knot, walks behind him and the rest of the entourage follows..

Rajat," Arrey yaar, I am a muslim, how the hell would I know all this are ritual's and  that this is for fun.. when I come to know, I climb down and be cool with it"

VO wonders whether they have understood and accepted the vachhan's and conditions..

The marriage scene is shown again..

Paridhi," No, Jodha has not accepted him from heart, it is a compromise for her and nothing more , As of now she has asked for only one promise that is the safety of Amer, her family from Mughals which has been granted '

Jalal,"  Yes, the priest is saying something and I am going yep yep yep..but inside,,,I am  thinking ...  haa, girly...I am going to make you my servant "  Rajat grins  mischievously while saying this ..

Brief scene of paridhi being uncomforatble is shown .. The poor girl is loaded with heavy jewelery and the fires of havan is making her feel the heat very much.. she is wiping herself  with tissues, tries moving away from the fire ..  covers her face ..

Jodha Akbar-01 Aug 2013-Jodha Bani Malikaye... by dm_51f9349bebc94

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-08-01, 16:44; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Jodha Akbar ke Saat Phere *updated* + VU added

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-01, 14:26

waiting bounce 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-01, 14:59

updated the WU

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-01, 15:02

Thanks Tants

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-01, 15:18

Lolzzzz mujhe yeh scene dekhna hai........must be fun ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-01, 15:35

Party1 yeh aaye barati ..can't wait to watch this scene...thanks for sharing Tants

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-01, 18:42

Tfs...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:31