Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segment 02Aug13"Rajat Tokas ki girlfriend !" "Kyun zaar zaar royi Jodha "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segment 02Aug13"Rajat Tokas ki girlfriend !" "Kyun zaar zaar royi Jodha "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-02, 14:18

Written Update ...

Rajat Tokas ki girlfriend segment ....

The segment opened with voice over asking ... Is she the one who is the life partner of the heart throb of millions of girls Rajat Tokas ?.

The BG song played ..."mil gaya .. Hum  ko saathi mil gaya ..."

It was an off screen moment from the sets of JA between the shooting of JA wedding scenes ....when Rajat was seen sitting with a girl who was wearing a black T Shirt and had shoulder length hair , kohl laden eyes .. And smilingly talking to Rajat !!...

VO then pointed out how Rajat asked the girl not to show herself to the camera .. And she tried to move away ... But the moment the camera wasturned off she came back to sit next to Rajat and chat with him ...

When Rajat was asked by the reporter to disclose who the girl was ..... He replied that he was not comfortable talking about the girl ...

When asked that they were going to show her on TV he replies .. Show what ever you want to .. But he was not going to talk about the girl .....
" jo dikhana hai dikhao "

VO says Rajat has become as diplomatic and hoshiyaar just like Shehenshah Akbar ...

Jodha ki bidaayi segment ...
From the sets of Jodha Akbar ... . The scene being shot was Jodh's bidaayi...

Voice Over says that ... Jodha has tears in her eyes.. She is hugging her mata pita (mom dad ) .. She was going to live at the place of the very person she had hated all her life .. i.e. Akbar ...

Jodha was shown with tears in her eyes .. Her entire royal family was shown saddened when it was time for her to bid good bye and leave for her new abode at the palace of Emperor Akbar ....

Akbar speaks  to the viewers ...Jodha had insulted him and so he was now going to show her what he could do .. And teach her a lesson ....

Jodha speaks to the viewers ...she was doing all this as a sacrifice for her country for her family's honour and guaranteed safety for her brothers' lives And for her people ..
VO says Jodha's mother presents her a murti of Kanha (statue of Lord Krishna )

The BG for the segment was .." Manmohana...manmohana..tum bin bin paoon nahin  chain .."

VO then interestingly points out the markings in English on the Murti of Kanha .. Saying that they were going in reverse gear as the Britishers had arrived in India long after that time ....LOLS !!

:lol!: 
Jodha's  Doli  segment ....

The BG song played .."palki mein hokey sawaar chali re...."

VO then took us to the first view of Jodha's doli ... It was orange red and gold on the outside and her brothers were decorating it with their own hands with strings of flowers and garlands of marigold for their sister .. .. They looked solemn ..as they. Decked it up ...

Off screen .... Sujamal Bhaisa was seen sitting comfortably inside the doli ....and opposite him was seen Maansingh .. Dosing inside the doli ..LOLS !!..

VO says that it appears the two brothers are in no mood to do the bidaayi of their dear sister Jodha !!..LOLS

The next scene being shot was .. The two brothers seat Jodha inside the doli .. And move forwards to ...carry their sister's Doli .... ."bhaiyon ney . Kandha diya behen ki doli ko !!..."

VO then says that now we will get to see a very changed  Shehenshah Akbar .. Now that Jodha was going to arrive at his palace ..

For video update please scroll down ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-03, 00:29; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segment 02Aug13"Rajat Tokas ki girlfriend !" "Kyun zaar zaar royi Jodha "

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-02, 16:07

who is that girl -owh bhi gaya

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segment 02Aug13"Rajat Tokas ki girlfriend !" "Kyun zaar zaar royi Jodha "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-02, 17:26

clarissasham wrote:who is that girl -owh bhi gaya

Shami she might be just a. Relative for all you know .. She appears older than him !!
:lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-03, 12:36

Tfs... I just can't accept the girls

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-03, 12:37

Tfs... I just can't accept the girls

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-03, 15:49

riyya6 wrote:Tfs... I just can't accept the girls

You mean you cant accept this girl for his girlfriend ??? ...even I yaar .. He deserves a younger and better yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-03, 21:40

Tokas  is only 22... This girl is just one of the few dozens of girlfriends he will probably have in future... He looks annoyed ( the stern Akbaree face) that she burged in his set unannounced or something... She looks more like a groupie who the rock star would love to have fun with behind closed doors but doesn't want her on stage...  Just my POV...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-04, 00:44

Shesherkobita wrote:Tokas  is only 22... This girl is just one of the few dozens of girlfriends he will probably have in future... He looks annoyed ( the stern Akbaree face) that she burged in his set unannounced or something... She looks more like a groupie who the rock star would love to have fun with behind closed doors but doesn't want her on stage...  Just my POV...

Feel the same Sabina .... He was trying to shield her because he was not comfortable being linked up with this silly looking girl ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-04, 08:58

@sumana: his so called girlfriend.... I just can't accept it yaar... But I'm liking wat Sabi told, hope it's true ....

Paridi sharma : no complain I'm liking her day by day

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-04, 10:52

riyya6 wrote:@sumana: his so called girlfriend.... I just can't accept it yaar... But I'm liking wat Sabi told, hope it's true ....

Paridi sharma : no complain I'm liking her day by day

Yeah Riyya .. Sabi guessed  it right .. And Paridhi wil shine more when she has to behave normally inspite of her hatred  for the shehenshah .... Bahut mazaa aaney waala hai harem mein with Jodha Vs Rikaiyya matches every day ... I am wondering on Whose side will Maham angha be yaar ?. 
Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-04, 11:26

@sumana: maham anga will  be ruqaiyya side for sure. She will want to destroy jodha ... Further she's Hindu princess....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-04, 11:41

riyya6 wrote:@sumana: maham anga will  be ruqaiyya side for sure. She will want to destroy jodha ... Further she's Hindu princess....

But she was kind of always clashing of ideas between  them isnt it ?? .. So they will join hands when fighting their common enemy .. Akbar's new Mallika ...

Very interesting yaar ..
party4

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum