Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 2nd August 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-02, 22:02

Asad's House:

Zoya claps for Asad's perfromance; Dilshad-Najma too join in and pull Asad's legs, Asad gets embarassed and so they leave. Asad and Zoya share a romantic moment, Asad says he wants to see her dimples everytime. Zoya says that her 3rd wish will have to wait as its raining and Asad gives a knowing smile.

Zoya goes to sleep, switches off the light and her ceiling gets all lit up like stars. She remembers her 3rd wish, Asad takes her hand and Mitwa BG. Zoya is overwhelmed. Both lie on the bed facing the ceiling. Zoya is happiest and says that it looks like heaven. Tujh mein rab dikhta hai BG, Asad says his heaven is wherever she is. Both share an eyelock with their hands entwined.  Asad asks her to come along with him.

Ayan's House:

Rashid is furious at the long list of favours which has been asked by Haseena Bi, he is troubled but sees Nikhat and Shireen asks her to leave. Humeira puts some sense into Nikhat to start SPEAKING and take a stand coz its her marriage.

Humeira is lost in her thoughts by the pool, Ayan asks her why has she not broken her fast. Humeira is worried about her mangalsutra and starts crying that she wont break her fast as she has lost it due to her carelessness. Ayan gets a FB (mangalsutra is hidden in his pocket).

Ayan comes to the room where Humeira-Razia are sleeping and keeps mangalsutra on the side table and leaves. Razia wakes up and thinks of moving Badi B out of the house.Vikram taps her and she is shocked. Both drag the strtcher out of the room and Razia shuts the door. Humeira wakes up, spots mangalsutra and gets happy and goes off to thank Vikram. She doesnt find her in his room.  Vikram is unable to lift Badi B in the car and after much effort he is successful.Razia asks Vikram to leave Badi B at a secluded location and also dispose of the car. Vikram  tells her that he will keep the car. Vikram is unable to start the car and thinks to transfer Badi B in a different car. He is about to shift when Humeira comes there and asks him what is he doing at this hour. Badi B has put a barrier so that Vikram cant close the door.Ayan also comes there, offers to help but Vikram asks him to help Humeira wear mangalsutra. 

Precap: Zoya is emotional and says that Asad has done impossible things possible for her but guess the last wish will never be fulfilled and looks at the note.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 2nd August 2013

Post by asmi on 2013-08-02, 22:19

i am sorry to hurt the asya fans... but m seriously loving ayaan dese days....it just the scnes where i hav ayaan dat m watching....nd yeah rajni/humeira is also doing a fab job

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-02, 22:27

Hey Asmi...give me Hi5.....I love VM' acting and he i fantastic as Ayan :) 

Even me like Ayra better than Asya.....theirs is short but very intense scenes :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-03, 10:39

i'm so glad the sallu stuff is over, hope to see KSG's hair style change, can't stand this one at all 

looks like midnight rendezvous is becoming common in the Siddique household, and funnily, it's not just romantic stuff Wink ......... when vikram asked ayan to help rajni with mangalsutra, that in itself should be a red flag to ayan, no husband will allow another man to touch his wife and that too help put her mangalsutra on? NO WAY....... but, the thing that had to happen happened and i was soooo glad bounce 

i wonder if nikhat will refuse to marry imran miyah, all courtesy to rajni's thought process, am glad rajni's making her think more about this than just be a yes woman......... my one logical question is, when a person has memory loss issues, can their character too change so much? becuase humeira herself wasn't like this, did she have this personality hidden within her?? scratch , but i guess it doesn't matter because, i'm liking this new gal very much, she's got a lot of spunk Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum